** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Mar 30th - Apr 3rd

• 2 weeks later...

Fulham v Man City

To Win  - Betfair 1.15

Large Stake

Must win for CIty. They just need to turn up here and it's 3 Points in the bag They are well in form and motivation is through the roof to stay ahead of Liverpool. Liverpool have a tough fixture and Man City can take advantage with a straight forward victory..  

Enjoy the free cash. Don't be put off by the low Odds.

Cardiff vs Chelsea

It's back to Premier League action this week with my beloved Cardiff welcoming Chelsea to the Cardiff City Stadium for this 2:05pm kick-off on Sunday. We're now getting to the business end of the season and wins are crucial for both of these teams at either end of the table.

Cardiff are in 18th place and 2 points off safety but they do have a game in hand over Burnley who are the side directly positioned above them. The likes of Southampton, Brighton, Crystal Palace, and possibly Newcastle are still also in the relegation mix but it's fast appearing to be a two team battle to stay up between Cardiff and Burnley. The Bluebirds won their last game 2-0 at home against West Ham to make it a first win in four league games. Is there hope?

Chelsea remain a side that are still struggling to find consistency. It looked like Maurizio Sarri had turned a corner with their EFL Cup Final performance against Manchester City and then the wins over Tottenham and Fulham. However, the draw to Wolves and then the loss to Everton has left question marks over the squad again.

I'm not going to lie, every time this Cardiff squad are written off they prove people wrong. After the three defeats in a row, even I was losing faith. West Ham gifted us the win in our last game so I'm not entirely sure that has done anything other than paper over the cracks. I do think we are still a difficult side to beat at home. I'd be surprised if Chelsea steam rollered over us and I can even see us getting something here. We gave them a scare at Stamford Bridge so if we can get into them and get a lucky break who knows? If I had to predict a correct score my head says a 2-1 or 1-0 loss. My heart says a 2-1 win!

Cardiff +2 @ 1.70 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.80 with BetVictor

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, @EuroDream, @ndanmak, @cummins91, @vicsuna, @abigail, @Carovie, and @AndreBR, what bets are you guys looking at this weekend?

I'm on Burnley to beat Wolves.  Main reasoning is as I say every week, Wolves don't turn up to play the lesser PL teams and Burnley are definitely in that category.  Wolves also have Man Utd on Tuesday and then the FA Cup semi final next weekend.  I think they just want to get through this game and don't really care about the result a great deal.

Burnley have been in poor form but the international break came at a good time for them and now they have a great chance to get some points and push clear of Cardiff before their game on Sunday.  Wolves form in the PL isn't all that great either.  They lost to Huddersfield which takes some doing and I think Burnley are good things to take advantage of a dis-interested Wolves team with a focus on Tuesday and next weekend.  Burnley at 3.25 (betfair) with a decent stake for me.

Liverpool vs Tottenham

The Premier League delivers a crucial game for the title race this weekend when league leaders Liverpool welcome Champions League qualification chasing Tottenham to Anfield for this 4:30pm kick-off on Sunday. There is a lot at stake for both teams here so who will prevail victorious?

Liverpool remain top of the league table but only by the virtue of 2 points and an extra game played. By the time this game comes around it's likely that Manchester City will have leap frogged them after their match against relegation strugglers Fulham. The Reds are still in the Champions League and have only lost one league game this season but many are now labelling them as second favourites in the title race after a run of just 4 wins in their last 8 league games.

Tottenham's league campaign is going slightly off the rails. Mauricio Pochettino's side have failed to win in their last 4 league matches now. That includes three defeats to Burnley, Chelsea, and Southampton. All away games. Those results have sucked Spurs into the top four battle when it had seemed they were all but home and hosed.

The teams news will not deliver much hope for the away side. Eric Dier, Harry Winks, and Serge Aurier are all ruled out. This adds woe to the awful head-to-head record Tottenham have against Liverpool. The Reds have only lost 1 of their last 13 encounters against the London side. Tottenham have also only won once in their last 24 visits to Anfield. It doesn't bode well.

I can see this being a tighter game than some expect. I think the positive news about Tottenham moving into their new stadium will add a feel-good factor around the club. I just think Liverpool possess too much for Tottenham. Jurgen Klopp will throw everything at Tottenham and it will result in a narrow home win.

Liverpool to Win @ 1.64 with MarathonBet

BTTS @ 1.75 with Betway

Good analysis of the spurs game @StevieDay1983, pretty much sums up my thoughts on the game.  However, the loss of Aurier and Dier is no major disadvantage either IMO, would expect Wanyama and Trippier to replace them who are as good as, if not better than the injured players.

After 3 weeks off for the FA cup and internationals this is as good a time as any to play Liverpool and i'm sure the break in PL football will lead to some unexpected results this weekend (hoping Cardiff not losing to Chelsea could be one!).  That said, the price on Liverpool is fair enough and I would be surprised if spurs won so can see why you've gone for them. 

Fulham FC v Manchester City

Fulham FC: Tim Ream (21/0 d), Jean Michael Seri (29/1 m)(both doubtful), Alfie Mawson (13/0 d), Marcus Bettinelli (7/0 g)

Manchester City: Benjamin Mendy (9/0 d, probably in), Claudio Bravo (0/0 g), Fabian Delph (11/0 m)

Brighton v Southampton

Brighton: Florin Andone (16/3 f, doubtful), Pascal Gross (19/2 m), Jason Steele (0/0 g)

Southampton: Shane Long (19/1 f), Michael Obafemi (6/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

i'm thinking southampton could win. they scored 2 goals against man utd, beat tottenham and they won't be afraid of brighton for sure. i see them as wanting it more

i really want to see burnley relegated. they play crap football and i hate sean dyche and his voice annoys me. wolverhampton has amazing player neves and if he steps up this could swing to wolverhampton. 

Fulham - Manchester City
Manchester City1.13:ok 1-4 FT

Leicester City - Bournemouth
Leicester City1.76 2-1:ok FT

Brighton - Southampton
Brighton2.54 :@2-1 FT

Crystal Palace - Huddersfield Town
Crystal Palace1.48 :ok 1-0 FT

Burnley - Wolves
Burnley3.15 :ok 2-1 FT

Manchester Utd - Watford
Manchester Utd1.42 :ok 3-0 FT

West Ham - Everton
Draw3.40:@ 2-2 FT

Cardiff City - Chelsea
Chelsea1.43 :ok 1-3 FT

Liverpool - Tottenham
Liverpool1.55 :ok2-0 FT

Arsenal - Newcastle Utd
Arsenal 3-0 FT

Edited by Gedkip
Updated

Fulham vs Man city

Fulham, who are likely to drop to the Championship take on title chasing Manchester City in front of home fans and I’m positive that both teams are well prepared for this match. Even though many expected the Cottagers to move away from the relegation zone, the capital club continued to struggle and they are currently sitting in the penultimate position in the standings ahead of today’s matchday 32. Scott Parker’s men are not up to standard as compared to performance with Manchester City. I do not believe that they are capable of upsetting the defending champions. The Visitors are eager to regain top position in the standings and i predict that they are going to prove their worth in the clash against the relegation threatened side with full strength. Depending on the quality attack and performance of Man City, I positively think the citizens are in better position of scoring more and will keep the defense of Fulham in panic with shots from all angles in search of goals until the final whistle. 

My prediction goes on Man City over 15.5 total shots @1.48 with 1XBET . 

Good Luck 

Manchester United vs Watford: 1/1 first half/full time.

Surprised no one is mentioning this game after official appointment of Solskjaer as Old Trafford will be buzzing. Manchester United have won 9 out of last 10 games vs Watford and 7 of those 9 wins were 1/1 half time/full time(including last 4 games in a row). Manchester Unitet's attack this match is a bit uncertain but have in-form Pogba. Solskjaer has confirmed to official club website that only Darmian, Valencia and Alexis are truly out of this fixture. I am also looking forward as a fan to see the talented Mason Greenwood get some minutes as a striker(29 goals in 29 games or smtg like that for under 18 team). Watford have lost 4 out of 4 away games vs top 6 this season including 5:0 & 3:1 thrashings vs Man City & Liverpool in last 2 away games.

I know Manchester United lost 2 in a row & to be fair vs Arsenal away was always going to be a tough match plus team did not have a bit of luck but this was first loss for Ole in 13 Premier League games after 10 wins(8 half time/full time). Anyway, the atmosphere at the Theatre of Dreams should suck the ball in Watford's net today IMO and Spurs are likely to lose points vs Liverpool, so Manchester United will look to win from the start and get back in the mix for top 4.

Edited by vicsuna

Man United v Watford

Has the Ollie love-in ended ? United with 2 defeats in a week. Both pretty poor performances. Arsenal, was reasonably close ... Wolves played great and outplayed United completely. Lukaku missing an early sitter was a game changer. Hard to blame him, because he has been playing really well, and finishing excellently. 

For me the elephant in the room is Pogba. He does'nt seem to exert himself, slows the ball down, and looses possession often. In the big games this season he has been invisible. Certainly not able to dominate or exert big influence on the game (that you would expect from a 90 million pound player). United did'nt miss him at all against PSG in the Paris match. Sure he has huge talent, but he is not 'bringing it' every week. Looks like he is always holding a little effort back. 

I see United finding a way to win here, over a decent opponent. I do not see them keeping a clean sheet. 

Prediction : Home win & Over 2.5 goals (Odds 2.1)

As a fan I would be quite happy to see the back of Pogba. Maybe he can hook up with Mourinho again somewhere..

Liverpool v Tottenham

This is a very tricky game for Liverpool, and could decide their league title ambitions. Spurs are a good side, that has had a recent blip. However, they can win difficult games, and seem to play better against better opponents.

For me their is no value on the home win, in a fixture where any result is possible. I do like the away win and over 2.5 goals at odds of 8.5 . Plenty of value here, far outweighing the implied odds of the bookmakers for the away win. My feeling is that Tottenham to win and over 2.5 should be nearer 4.5 than 8. 

Prediction : Away win & Over 2.5 goals (Odds 8.5)

I would like to mention that Wan Bisaka and Zaha are questionable for the match,because Zaha traveled with injury on international break and other side Wan Bisaka injured on U21 international break so I would suggest that Crystal Palace could get draw or maybe lost because they have problem with building an attack,they are  typical team that play on counter attack or wait some mistake at guest defense

On 3/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, Rimmed said:

Fulham v Man City

To Win  - Betfair 1.15

Large Stake

Must win for CIty. They just need to turn up here and it's 3 Points in the bag They are well in form and motivation is through the roof to stay ahead of Liverpool. Liverpool have a tough fixture and Man City can take advantage with a straight forward victory..  

Enjoy the free cash. Don't be put off by the low Odds.

Easy money here today.

Fulham on the recieving end. Not looking good for them ... 2-0 down already.

Since Liverpool has allowed Manchester City to overtake it, it is now called to have the least possible losses to have hopes of finishing first at the end of the Premier League. In front of today he has the derby with Tottenham and the game for her is not as easy as the odds show. With the help of the Londoners we will prefer the many goals
LIVERPOOL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Premier League Predictions > Mar 30th - Apr 3rd

Arsenal-Newcastle United under 2.5 goal(2.50),or 3.0(1.950)

Hello to everyone

Its the last match of matchday 32 and we will see Arsenal who honestly plays for me the most sexiest football(I am talking at home),and on other side we have Newcastle which have good character(I think that is because of Benitez experience with winning trophies with big clubs).Against big six they didnt lost with margin bigger than one this season and they are defending so organized and putting Diamme and Hayden on role DMF they will close empty spaces in Arsenal final third.At other side Arsenal plays so attatcking and in my opinion that can be costly for them because Newcastle is capable to have some good counter attack.Their main weakness will be playing without Torreira and Xhaka because today they dont have player in the middle who can play defense so good.I want to say Guenduzi is typical CM player with no good atribute at defense and Ramsey is like Rambo but he also isnt good at defense.So I think Arsenal will attacking but with some doses of caution because they know Newcastle can be very dangerous

Wolverhampton more worthy battle with Manchester United, where the scoring motivation is on the side of the Solskieer team. In particular, he wants to remain at the top four of the table, and against the comfortable and unforgiving Wolves he is invited to win
WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ MANCHESTER UNITED, odds 2.05

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Chelsea have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Brighton & Hove conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 away matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have won their last 7 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 72 Football Betting Streaks for 03.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-04-2019-13941

Tottenham v Crystal Palace

If Tottenham have any chance of getting into the Champions League spots, they have to get their best players firing again. For me the player that makes the most difference to them is Son. He gives them a directness, that opens up defenses.

I am not sure if the occasion  may be a little to big for Spurs this evening. Maybe the opening of the new stadium overshadows the game itself. It's not like its a home game here, because nobody will feel 'at home' yet. It's all a little unfamiliar.

Palace are a mixed bag team. Sometimes terrible, other times unexpected winners. Some interesting stats going into this game.

Palace have not lost a 1st half away league game in their last 7 away, conceding just 1 goal.

Spurs have scored just 2 1st half goals in their last 6 league games at home. So it kind of suggests that they may get off to a slow start here, possibly going a goal behind. 

I think Palace will rain on Spurs parade here. They are more than capable with solid away wins in recent games (Man CIty, Wolves, Burnley and Leicester). Not sure they will win (how can one be), but they could easily draw this game.

Away double chance at odds of 2.75

Tottenham VS Crystal Palace

I predict on over 26.5 total shots @2.40 with 1XBET 

Crystal Palace previous 2-0 win over relegation strugglers Huddersfield Town, Crystal Palace will be looking to give fans yet another reason for celebration when they take on Tottenham in the local derby this evening. It’s going to be tough while Spurs, on the other hand, are eager to book their place in the Champions League and will go all guns blazing at the Eagles. As always, people to watch in the home time are Lucas , Son and Harry Kane, these players are enjoying yet another season to remember.  

Tottenham are a real force to be reckoned with especially at home and I’m positive that they are going to emerge triumphant tonight . Speaking of the away team, Spurs defenders should have Belgium international Batshuayi at bay as he has been in a fine form of late. Both teams have good strikers, able to shot great numbers of shots from all directions in search of goals . Anyhow, the home team is in better position to control the game so I predict on total shots over 26.5 . 

Manchester City vs Cardiff

OK, this we finally come to the one game us Cardiff fans have truly feared this season. Our away game against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium tonight that kicks off at 7:45pm and to say there's a level of expectation that we'll get battered is probably down playing it a bit. However, there are pockets of us that blindly feel we might not get rolled over as much as people think.

Manchester City need a win to move back to the top of the Premier League table and after 7 straight league wins it's understandable why the bookies are pricing Cardiff at 40.00 to win this game. City have also only conceded 2 goals during that run of victories so it's hard to see where Cardiff can pick up a point.

Cardiff suffered a controversial (we say controversial but we were basically screwed over) defeat to Chelsea on the weekend. It showed the team is still very much fighting for their lives. Neil Warnock has been told his job is there for him next season no matter what if he needs it. I'm not sure he'll stay. I think he'll give it everything between now and the final game though. I think the club is once again at a crossroads. The players can either feel sorry for themselves and just go through the motions or they can get back up and continue to fight until the last game. I think it'll be the latter but even all the fight in the world might not be enough here.

The last time Cardiff took a win away from Manchester City was back in 1961. That was their only victory in their last 20 trips to Manchester City. To make matters worse, Manchester City have scored at least four goals in each of their last four league wins against Cardiff.

My head says we'll lose 4-0 or 4-1. There is a little quiet part of me that thinks we'll give them a real go. They battered us at home in the previous meeting this season but when we played them in the FA Cup last season we really gave them a scare. The long-term absentees of Sol Bamba and Callum Paterson are huge blows but I think it's giving others to thrive. We might not win this game but don't give up on us yet.

Manchester City -3 @ 2.30 with Ladbrokes

Anytime Scorer: Bernardo Silva @ 2.80 with Coral

Going to take a chance on spurs to win 1-0 tonight.  My only real reasoning is that this has been the result in the last 5 PL meetings between the two sides so why not again tonight?!  

Obviously this is the first game at the new stadium. Who knows whether Spurs will feel at home in the new ground from the get go or not.  Palace will be difficult opponents and while spurs are out of form, they were unlucky against Liverpool at the weekend and from what I saw of the highlights of the Palace-Huddersfield game, they weren't all that impressive in winning.

This is only a fun bet so very low stakes.

@thfc new stadium looks amazing mate. The removable grass pitch is something else. Should be an interesting game tonight. I just hope the occasion doesn't get the better of Spurs! Hopefully you will win 10-0, and can push Palace to that last relegation spot:loon