** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > March 19th

Darran

Barnet v Harrogate

Not many games on Tuesday night but hopefully when I land in Melbourne I will be seeing that Harrogate have picked up the 3 points. Barnet have only one win in 11 games now although they have drawn their last two games, but facing Halifax and Hartlepool is going to be very different to facing a bang in-form Harrogate side going for promotion. A few weeks ago Harrogate were going through a bit of a dodgy patch, but they have come out of the other side of that and they have won all bar two of their last 8 games. They have won their last 3 away games beating teams around Barnet in the league, Dover, Chesterfield and Braintree. Barnet should stay up, but they are finding it hard to win a game of football at the moment and most of that comes from the fact they can't score goals. They have only scored 7 goals in their last 10 league games and they missed some good chances again on Saturday. Harrogate should have enough to beat them and 1 goal might well be enough. 33/20 about an away win with Marathon looks a decent price.

Harrogate 2pts @ 33/20 with Marathon

I´m on Lowestoft today. Big Relegation Battle we have here today, when they play against Halesowen who are 2nd Bottom of the League.

Lowestoft at Weekend with important Win by St. Neots and they changed Position in League Table - now Lowestoft are first Team out of Relegation Places. Now at Home against the worst Away Team of the League and with morale Boost after Win at Weekend - i think Lowestoft can made it today. Halesowen have only 1 Away Win at Begining of the Season against Last of the League Bedworth and 5 Draws.

For me Lowestoft are try to worth.

Lowestoft @ 2.00 3/10 Tipico

On 19.3.2019 at 5:08 PM, Neubs said:

I´m on Lowestoft today. Big Relegation Battle we have here today, when they play against Halesowen who are 2nd Bottom of the League.

Lowestoft at Weekend with important Win by St. Neots and they changed Position in League Table - now Lowestoft are first Team out of Relegation Places. Now at Home against the worst Away Team of the League and with morale Boost after Win at Weekend - i think Lowestoft can made it today. Halesowen have only 1 Away Win at Begining of the Season against Last of the League Bedworth and 5 Draws.

For me Lowestoft are try to worth.

Lowestoft @ 2.00 3/10 Tipico

FT 5:1

After the Game - must fair to say... I have to take much more Stake....