** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 8 - April 14

1 hour ago, vvararu said:

Sorry for that. Just felt offended by the way how someone reacted to my analyses, using words "Zero value...". In the end it's all about winning money. If I bet 10.000 eu on 1.5 and I win, for me it has a lot of value.

And yes. You are right about the other meaning of the value.

Once again. My apologises.

yeah no reason to apologize tbf. i only thought we shouldn't make jokes about the term "value" as IMO it's probably the most important thing in betting.

btw guys, i have some good challenger bets on the line, i will post it early on in the next week topic but have to bet on them first ...

2 hours ago, opole said:

Grigor Dimitrov -1 game @2.00 Dafabet 3/10

I like Dimitrov here for some reasons. He's living in Monte-Carlo for years now and so this is kind of a home tournament for him. He prepared well in MC last two weeks hitting with a lot of good training partners and apparently he looked pretty good. My contact in MC told me he's looking strong and pumped and i think he can deal with a guy like Berrettini on clay who is - to be fair - a really good prospect who can make it to the Top 20/30 soon. Berrettini had good tournament in Phoenix and Sofia but overall more an average year so far with a lot of early losses. 

Hi @opole

Do you perhaps means -1.5 game handicap, I've never seen handicaps as a whole number?

3 minutes ago, South_African_Punter said:

Hi @opole

Do you perhaps means -1.5 game handicap, I've never seen handicaps as a whole number?

No. -1. It's pretty common you have -1 and -2 handicaps aswell, especially on the asian market. You get your money back if Dimitrov wins by 1 game in the end (like 6-3 3-6 7-6).

10 minutes ago, opole said:

No. -1. It's pretty common you have -1 and -2 handicaps aswell, especially on the asian market. You get your money back if Dimitrov wins by 1 game in the end (like 6-3 3-6 7-6).

Ah ok thanks. My bookie only offers the traditional handicap, will put some money on the -1.5 anyhow.

Edit: Actually I see they have a -0.5 handicap. Excellent. Will do that instead.

Edited by South_African_Punter

2 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Odds look too small to me, considering that we had nearly the same odds on Baczinsky against Korpatsch and the difference in class is certainly not that big here.

Yeap, your are right. They were too small. I've taken Wawrinka live, after he was broken at 2.20 unibet. He's hot. Hope he is going to keep the rythm till the end.