** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 1 - April 7

WTA Lugano qualification

Ekaterina Yashina vs. Fiona Ganz @3.69 Oddsring 4/10

Odds are totally off here, will probaly reach even odds later on...1) Yashina only late replacement for Korpatsch so she didn't plan to play here 2) Yashina much stronger on faster surfaces but poor in general, on clay she didn't really do anything special over the last years 3) Ganz is a big prospect and had really good results on junior level last year beating the #1 junior of the world for example + she is very comfortable on clay and already had a couple of solid results on the pro levell....

1 hour ago, eros said:
Tennis - ATP Challenger Sophia Antipolis - Final
VZ - 1X2
Filip Krajinovic -vs- Dustin Brown
Brown @ 4.860 Pinnacle
3/10
Dreddy  has been amazing this week, I have to say honestly. Atm he has the abilities to defeat bigger players, especially with his crazy gamestyle.

I was thinking to bet a game handicap (+4, +4.5) but I'm not sure. Krajinovic is playing very solid this year and when i have trusted in Dustin he has showed me his clown version

Charlestone WTA final.

Wozniacki - Keys. Wozniacki at 1.76 (unibet)

Keys is a powerful player. However, she was broken so many times against Stephens... The big problem of Stephens was her first serve.

Well, that should not be the case for danish girl. She played so well against Sakkari (powerful player), against Martic (good rally player) that I think she will cause big troubles to Keys. 

Being a very good returner and having a superb serve I hope she won’t give so many chances to Keys for her “from mid-range” killer shots.

Long story short, I think that Wozniacki will continue to play great today and will get her first 2019 title.

1 hour ago, vvararu said:

Charlestone WTA final.

Wozniacki - Keys. Wozniacki at 1.76 (unibet)

Keys is a powerful player. However, she was broken so many times against Stephens... The big problem of Stephens was her first serve.

Well, that should not be the case for danish girl. She played so well against Sakkari (powerful player), against Martic (good rally player) that I think she will cause big troubles to Keys. 

Being a very good returner and having a superb serve I hope she won’t give so many chances to Keys for her “from mid-range” killer shots.

Long story short, I think that Wozniacki will continue to play great today and will get her first 2019 title.

Keys being broken so many times in Stephens match was one reason I bet Puig to win yesterday (also thought Puig was looking most solid player of the field before semis). Afterwards I think that because Stephens and Keys are longtime friends and training partners, it will be easier to read / break the serve. On the final, well I thought winner of the Keys-Puig wins the tournament and after yesterdays performance, I'm even more convinced.

At the start of the tournament my intuition was that Azarenka is going to win the title, so I have to back her in the final also. She should be super motivated to win her first title in 3 years, and Muguruza-Blanco hasn't been playing so great recently. I think she easily could have lost to Gasparayan in the second round. Azarenka on the other hand has looked better and better, handing out a bagel to the Queen of Monterrey Pavlyuchenkova and almost did the same to Kerber in the semis. She really deserves the title after her impressive run.

solid day in the office. ouahab lost a close match in three sets but fiona ganz saved me with a nice bagel in the final set. she's looking like a decent prospect. odds dropped to 1.4 on her, the opening odds were absolutely unreal. 

we've got interesting prospect playing in murcia tomorrow.

carlos lopez montagud born 200km away from murcia, had some good success in murcia last month on itf tour level where he reached the semifinal and lost to alvaro lopez san martin in three sets. lopez san martin beat bagnis this week in alicante. looked also like a great prospect.

his opponent is roberto ortega-olmedo who is more adapted to hardcourt, he didn't do much on clay last year. he looks in bad shape in monterrey vs young, i think he was a bit off because he didn't play for few weeks recently.

i think lopez montagud could be a living dog here, i am risking a bet on him

carlos lopez montagud @3.15 5dimes 4/10