** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Mar 15th - 18th

Doncaster Rovers v Barnsley

(Doncaster Rovers coach Grant McCann is suspended.)

Doncaster Rovers: Joe Wright (14/2 d), Ian Lawlor (10/0 g), Niall Mason (20/0 d, suspended by club), Shaun Cummings (4/0 d), Will Longbottom (0/0 f)

Barnsley: Cameron McGeehan (31/5 m, suspended), Jacob Brown (25/4 f, suspended), Kieffer Moore (27/16 f, top scorer)

Newport County v Cheltenham

Newport County: Matty Dolan (24/2 m), Fraser Franks (25/3 d), Andrew Crofts (7/0 m)

Cheltenham: Chris Hussey (28/1 d), Johnny Mullins (19/0 d), Sean Long (0/0 d)(all doubtful), Alex Addai (19/0 f), Nigel Atangana (26/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Burton vs Blackpool

League One throws up a fascinating clash this weekend when a rejuvenated Blackpool travel to Burton for this 3pm meeting on Saturday at the Pirelli Stadium. The Seasiders have had a feel good factor at the club since the departure of the Oyston family so can they build on that with a victory here?

Burton have had a memorable season with their EFL Cup exploits but that has been and gone. Nigel Clough's side are now focused on league action and wins have been hard to come by recently for the Brewers. The club is in 11th place but 9 points off the play-offs. Just 2 wins in their last 11 league matches has halted any realistic hopes of promotion this season. No win at home in 2019 is also a deep concern for the club.

Blackpool had been defying the odds by sitting in play-off contention as the background drama continued behind the scenes at the club. Manager Terry McPhillips has worked wonders. The team is still in 8th place and just 3 points outside the play-offs. Only 2 defeats in their last 12 league games has proved they are a tough side to beat.

I feel this is a game where Blackpool's value is well worth getting behind due to the positive mood at the club. Their fans have returned in force and even though I'll be opting for the draw no bet price it's also worth considering the double chance for a smaller profit.

Blackpool Draw No Bet @ 2.66 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.57 with Bet365

6 hours ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

You had no losers in there, did you perm that bet or have it as a straight acca?

what do you mean no losers? accrington and bury were called off but swindon and forest green didn't win. it was a straight acca otherwise it wouldn't be worth 30 grand. if you played few singles at big stakes you would have won nice money back. i'm glad to help but it was a long shot for me and it didn't quite happen. 

On 15/03/2019 at 10:22 AM, sajtion said:

my acca tip

aston villa

norwich

preston

sheff wed

portsmouth

accrington

sunderland

bury

forest green

swindon

stake £30   pays £20.000

good luck

Mansfield vs Lincoln

Monday Night Football gives League Two some much-needed tender loving care tonight when promotion hopefuls Mansfield and Lincoln go head-to-head in this 7:45pm kick-off at Field Mill. 10 points separate these two sides in the league but they both hold very much the same ambitions.

Mansfield are 4th in the league table and would move into the automatic promotion spots with a draw or win. David Flitcroft's side are exceeding expectations this season but just 2 wins from their last 6 league games has seen them stumble. However, it's 5 league wins on the bounce at home so they've turned Field Mill into a bit of a fortress.

Lincoln continue to thrive under Danny Cowley. The Imps earned a reputation for their cup success over recent seasons but they have also flown up through the league pyramid. They are currently 5 points clear at the top of the table and haven't suffered a defeat in the league since Boxing Day.

At face value, this could be a hard one to pick out a winner and when you dig deeper into their respective form it becomes even less clear who will win. For me, the obvious choice is a draw. Mansfield have only lost 2 of their 18 home games in the league this season. Lincoln have only lost 3 of their 18 away league games.

Two of the last three meetings between these sides have ended in a draw and I can see that happening again here. I don't think either side would begrudge a draw and if I had to back a score it would be 1-1. It's fantastic that League Two is getting this exposure on a Monday night but I'm not sure it'll be a cracker.

Draw @ 3.40 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.87 with Betfair

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Dundee Utd conceded at least 1 goal in 77% of their home matches in Championship.
35% of Dundee Utd's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Ross County have won their last 6 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 19.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-03-2019-13791