** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Serie A & B Predictions > Mar 1st - 4th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Cagliari conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Inter Milan have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
75% of Cagliari's points have been earned at home in Serie A.
Inter Milan have scored in 77% of their away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 01.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-03-2019-13603

Cagliari Calcio v Inter Milano

Cagliari Calcio: Deiola (4/0 m, suspended), Romagna (13/0 d), Klavan (10/0 d), Castro (10/1 m), Birsa (3/0 m), Cerri (8/0 f)

Inter Milano: Icardi (20/9 f, top scorer), Baldé (17/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Vrsaljko (10/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Still to understand that he missed the victory in the home of Fiorentina Inter, as 3-3 took place in the eleventh minute of the penalty kick. Now he has given rights to the first four of the scoring, as they have approached AC Milan, Roma, Lazio and go on to say. They do not play bad luck lately and somehow they want to win victorious from Cagliari's headquarters tonight. Their work is not easy, but they have the experience to get what they want, as then they get even more difficult toys
CAGLIARI CALCIO vs INTER MILANO @@ INTER MILANO, odd 1.7

Foggia vs Cosenza= both teams score(1.95) stake 7/10

Position form 16° points 23
Cosenza position 11° points 33

Preview:
Foggia:
injured: Deli (midfielder 17/4);
suspended: Gerbo(midfielder 17/3), Busellato(midfielder 18/0).
Cosenza:
injured: Corsi (defender 22/0), Bittante (defender 4/0).

Foggia has a home score of w4-d6-l2 goals scored 22 goals conceded 19 while Cosenza has a home score of w3-d3-l6 goals scored 8 goals conceded 17. In the last round Foggia has drawn away from home against Ascoli with a score of 2-2, continues the fasting of success of Foggia, a team that expresses an interesting and proactive football with an excellent and prolific attack and a defense that often suffers the attacks of the opposing teams with the second worst defense of the championship. Cosenza comes from a home victory with a score of 1-0 against Carpi. They have suffered a single defeat in the last ten games and are in the playoff area what began the championship was unthinkable, team that had to fight to avoid relegation. The visiting team will go on the field to try to sink a Foggia in counterattack in search of the three points as it has absolute need in view of salvation. Match with many actions from goal.

Napoli vs Juventus

There is only one game this weekend that really matters in Serie A and it's the top-of-the-table clash between Napoli and Juventus at 7:30pm on Sunday night at the Stadio San Paolo. It obviously will have little impact on the destiny of the Scudetto but it will still be a massive result either way.

Napoli are having a brilliant season in their own right. Carlo Ancelotti's side are 2nd in the table with 17 wins from their 25 league games so far. It's also a season that has seen the Naples side remain undefeated at home in the league. Only Juventus boast a more impressive home record.

Juventus are effectively Serie A champions in waiting. Massimiliano Allegri's team appear to have taken the next step up in terms of their quality. The Turin-based club are top of the league and 13 points clear of Napoli with 22 wins and 3 draws in an undefeated season to date.

I'm not sure I really need to go into too much detail here. I am strongly favouring a draw here. Neither side would be entirely disappointed with that. The home team have been superb at home and, well, Juventus have been Juventus on the road. Interested to hear what you all think?

Draw @ 3.25 with William Hill

BTTS @ 1.90 with Bet365

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, and @scommetix, what do you all think here?

68% of Empoli's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
AS Roma have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Serie A.
78% of Parma's conceded goals occured in the second half in Serie A.
AC Milan have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 113 Football Betting Streaks for 02.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-03-2019-13629

3 hours ago, sajtion said:

i feel parma is a bit underrated here. let's not forget they scored 3 goals against juventus only couple of weeks ago. neither team is in great form going into this match but i think they will score and i don't see them losing

Interesting spot @sajtion

I've been looking at the metrics and I think the price on Parma is slightly off here.

I make Parma +0.50 AH line to be between 1.67 - 1.82

So have backed Parma +0.50 @ 1.934 Matchbook

Empoli V Parma is a very unpredictable game in my view but markets have opened the door to a value bet on the away side.

When I went to the local bookies last night, the bookie told me everyone is betting on Inter... and look what happened.

I have previously laid the case why Empoli will have a strong finnish of the season with limited number of losses (maybe only vs top teams) based on Giuseppe Iachini's last 12 games with Sassuolo in 17/18. I do not see them losing this game. A draw is probable... but my gut feeling says Empoli gets the win. The prior game between Parma and Empoli ended as a 1:0 win for Parma. However, Empoli hit the bar early on & had 2 times more possession & shots on target in that game. Empoli also won their 2 Serie B games vs Parma last season (without Gervinho).

Watched last away game of Parma vs Cagliari when they lost the game in the second half and Parma had lots of problems in second half. The problems were caused after Cagliari introduced their new signing - my fellow countryman Despodov. I think Cagliari did not have a single shot on target in first half but Despodov's pace opened up Parma's defence and Empoli do play with a lot of pace as well. It is also true that Empoli leak a lot of goals cuz of their offensive approach and gaps at the back. 

Empoli win with 1 goal difference is my preferred bet for this tight game.

Torino did not concede any goal in their last 5 matches in Serie A.
68% of Atalanta's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Fiorentina have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Chievo have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 97 Football Betting Streaks for 03.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-03-2019-13631

Big derby includes the program today at Campionato, as Napoli in the evening celebrates in San Paolo the champion of Juventus. The guests are already a long distance from their current opponent, so nothing goes wrong if something goes wrong against each other. Equally they can have their minds today in the Champions League rematch with Atletico Madrid.
SSC NAPOLI vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 2.10