** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Mar 5th - 13th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

71% of Dortmund’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total. (Champions League)
37% of Tottenham’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute. (Champions League)
Dortmund have scored in 100% of their home matches. (Champions League)
78% of Ajax Amsterdam’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total. (Champions League)

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 05.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-03-2019-13643

Real Madrid v AFC Ajax

Real Madrid: Marcelo (13/2 d, doubtful), Sergio Ramos (25/6 d, captain, suspended), Álvaro Odriozola (9/0 d), Marcos Llorente (4/0 m)

AFC Ajax: Lisandro Magallán (1/0 d, doubtful), Carel Eiting (7/0 m), Hassane Bandé (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Real Madrid has done half the job in Amsterdam, and 2-1, winning Ajax gives her a clear lead in qualifying in the Champions League quarter-finals. It may have problems this year, but experience in such games is great. However, Ajax has not yet said his last word and since he has nothing to lose now he can become more dangerous. Besides, midfielder has a tremendous talent and will create several phases in front of the Spaniards' frame. Real Madrid will have its own pressure, so this combination leads us to the conclusion that we will have many goals
REAL MADRID vs AJAX AMSTERDAM @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.40

More clearly, Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur show the things, as the Londoners traveled to Germany with their 3-0 win over the first match. But that does not prevent Borussia's footballers from struggling for the miracle or even for an honorary victory today in front of their audience. Besides, the negative results are lasting and are looking for a good result, which will again increase their morale. Deforme on her side and Tottenham, we will have many goals
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.57

Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham

The second legs of the Champions League last 16 phase start tonight and the main focus of our attention is the match between Bundesliga league leaders Borussia Dortmund hosting Premier League club Tottenham in an 8pm kick-off from the Signal Iduna Park tonight.

Borussia Dortmund have come under criticism for letting their league form slip recently. Their gap ahead of title rivals Bayern Munich is now just down to goal difference. Just 1 win in their last 5 league games has opened the title race right up and a 3-0 deficit from the first leg of this tie leaves them on the brink of elimination from Europe's premier club competition.

Tottenham have also been suffering on the domestic front lately. Mauricio Pochettino's side are 3rd in the Premier League and 10 points behind league leaders Manchester City. It's two defeats and a draw from their last three league games. It's safe to say their title hopes are effectively over.

It's all about the European action tonight though. Tottenham have won all three of their previous encounters with Dortmund so they have every reason to be confident coming into this game. The stats suggest they have a 93% chance of reaching the next phase but does that mean they'll win tonight?

The knockout stages haven't been kind to Dortmund recently. The club has lost 10 of their last 13 knockout matches in this competition. They are playing a Tottenham side that have scored in their last 17 consecutive Champions League games. If you're looking for an anytime scorer then it's worth noting that Son Heung-min has scored 9 goals in 11 matches against Dortmund in all competitions.

I'm not sure Tottenham can get the win. I think the 3-0 buffer will allow Pochettino to take some risks but he won't want to leave his side exposed. I can see an attacking display resulting in an exciting and open game. Both teams are likely to score and even though Dortmund could come away with a narrow win it won't be enough to qualify.

Borussia Dortmund to Win @ 2.07 with MarathonBet

Anytime Scorer: Son Heung-min @ 3.10 with Bet365

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa @Gedkip, @Carovie, @money44, @Donvitz, @swasya, @vicsuna, @Neubs, and @WinningAdvice, will you guys be betting on these matches?

Paris SG have won their last 5 matches. (Champions League)
FC Porto have scored in 100% of their home matches. (Champions League)
Manchester Utd have scored in each of their last 15 away matches. (Champions League)
AS Roma have scored in 71% of their away matches. (Champions League)

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 06.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-03-2019-13645

More easily than anticipated, Paris Saint-Germain showed her superiority at Old Trafford three weeks ago and beat Manchester United 2-0. A very good score in view of the current rematch in the French capital, as it will "seal" the qualification in the Champions League quarterfinals apart from a shocking surprise. However, Solskieer's team has nothing to lose an early finish in Paris can carry anxiety to that of Touchel. Low ace and given that we expect a goal in the pair
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

An ambiguous battle and balanced was at Olimpico, and Roma 2-1 on Porto leaves everything open in view of the current rematch in Portugal. In the clean games the two teams are not at their best, as they come from derby defeats they gave to their countries, with Porto losing 2-1 from Benfica and Roma 3-0 from Lazio. The confrontation can go everywhere to the point, since both are capable of the best and the worst, but most likely it all seems to score both teams
FC PORTO vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

PSG vs Manchester United

The one tie that people are already writing off as done and dusted is this match-up between Ligue 1 runaway leaders PSG and Premier League side Manchester United. The French side secured a 2-0 away win in the first leg and the pair face each other in an 8pm kick-off at the Parc des Princes tonight.

PSG have maintained a winning record since the first leg a few weeks back. Thomas Tuchel's men have won all four of their league matches with relative ease. It's giving their fans hope that they can get the job done at home in this game. The stats suggest PSG have a 95% chance of progressing to the next round.

Manchester United are still doing well under interim manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but it's not been an easy ride. The Red Devils battled to a 0-0 draw with rivals and title challengers Liverpool but also had a scare on the weekend in a 3-2 win over Southampton.

No side has ever progressed to the next round of the Champions League having lost the first leg at home by two or more goals. This has happened on 34 separate occasions. So United are immediately up against the odds. PSG have also only lost 1 of their last 16 Champions League matches at home. It's hard to imagine they'll lose this one by two goals or more.

The bad omens continue to come in. None of the past six English sides that have faced PSG in the Champions League have managed to take a victory away from the Parc des Princes. In fact, only one English club has managed to do that and it was a Chelsea side managed by Jose Mourinho back in 2004.

We can expect goals to be scored here. PSG are famously attacking in the Champions League having scored 35 goals in their last 10 home games in the competition. However, they haven't managed to keep a clean sheet in their last 5 home encounters in the competition.

I can see United giving it a real good go tonight. For all the effort and gusto they might deliver I simply can't see them pulling this game back from the dead. It would be a near impossible task with even a great like Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm. We might witness an entertaining spectacle but I think PSG will do enough to hold on to the aggregate win.

BTTS @ 1.80 with Paddy Power

Manchester United +2 @ 1.67 with Betway

PSG - Man United

Manchester United was clearly second best team 2 weeks ago at Old Trafford and I think it will be the same today. But Ole Gunnar seems to be really the kind of guy who will not give up and is not afraid to at least go out and try so I expect ManU to exit CL with style. After all, 1st leg game was very impotent from them so I think they will want at least show to Europe that they have more fire-power than they showed at home.

That being said, PSG is currently just better as a team and individually as well. Visitors have a lot of injured players out of the game as well so it will be really hard. On top of that, PSG has Ligue 1 nicely wrapped up and I expect them to come out with a hunger to prove everybody that they can be a powerhouse in Europe as well and out-playing in a good form ManU in both legs will be a good first step. 

I can see ManU really trying hard to attack and score while PSG patiently looking for counter attacks and with Mbappe up front, scoring at least a few against a weakened ManU team. But ManU is always capable of scoring when they have to, so I hope to see an entertaining game with at least 3 goals scored, hopefully more though. Predicted score: 3-1

Over 3 goals @ 2,05 (Coolbet)
PSG -1 @ 1,81 (SBO)

Porto - Roma

Looking latest results, one would not say that Roma is in a very bad shape (4 wins out of 5 game sinclusing 1st leg against Porto), but the reality is a bit different. There is tension is Roma camp and a lot of talks that EDF will get fired etc. Last week heavy defeat against arch-rivals Lazio was a big blow that any Roma player or fan is not able to swallow for a long time.

Porto has a similar pattern in their latest form - good results in the league until last weekend where they lost an important game to Benfica. I'm not too familiar with Porto news, but I do expect them to dominate today's game and keep it tight at the back. Their home stadium is quite a fortress and I don't think Roma in current form and situation is in a shape to bring a good result from that kind of game. 

I expect Porto to dominate the game and qualify in a low scoring intense game. Predicted score: 1-0

Under 2,75 @ 2,14 (Asianodds)
Porto to qualify @ 2,22 (Betsafe)

Edited by dinero

As a Man United fan three games under Solsjaer have left me disappointed.  The game against Spurs where United won 1-0. The 1st leg against PSG where United looked like crash dummies (rabbits in the headlights). The game against Liverpool, where United could not pass the ball forward 3 times.

Who is the leader of this team ?  There is no Roy Keane, no Robbo (Bryan Robson) , no Pogba (though his leadership qualities are questionable).

After Mourinho and his dour everything, the next guy in was going to radiate. But I am not sure Solsjaer has the tactical acumen to take United to the next level. Sure they can play run and gun and beat the average Premier league teams like Southampton etc, but against quality, they have not been great. When you watch Spurs play at their best, they have an excellent blend of attacking variation. Sometimes down the flanks, sometimes quick to Alli and Kane, sometimes the hard working Song. But opposing teams don't know were the next punch is coming from, and that makes all attack more effective.

The big problem for United is that this injury hit lineup is totally over matched here. Realistically United are the best of a 2nd tier group including Arsenal and Chelsea.  United may go for it but I think Mbappe scores a brace tonight. Nothing I have seen equips United to deal with his raw pace and ability.

To be honest, I would rather United get trounced tonight, than draw 2-2. More important game this weekend against Arsenal !

3 hours ago, neilovan said:

As a Man United fan three games under Solsjaer have left me disappointed.  The game against Spurs where United won 1-0. The 1st leg against PSG where United looked like crash dummies (rabbits in the headlights). The game against Liverpool, where United could not pass the ball forward 3 times.

Who is the leader of this team ?  There is no Roy Keane, no Robbo (Bryan Robson) , no Pogba (though his leadership qualities are questionable).

After Mourinho and his dour everything, the next guy in was going to radiate. But I am not sure Solsjaer has the tactical acumen to take United to the next level. Sure they can play run and gun and beat the average Premier league teams like Southampton etc, but against quality, they have not been great. When you watch Spurs play at their best, they have an excellent blend of attacking variation. Sometimes down the flanks, sometimes quick to Alli and Kane, sometimes the hard working Song. But opposing teams don't know were the next punch is coming from, and that makes all attack more effective.

The big problem for United is that this injury hit lineup is totally over matched here. Realistically United are the best of a 2nd tier group including Arsenal and Chelsea.  United may go for it but I think Mbappe scores a brace tonight. Nothing I have seen equips United to deal with his raw pace and ability.

To be honest, I would rather United get trounced tonight, than draw 2-2. More important game this weekend against Arsenal !

WTF ... seriously :beer

Juventus have scored in 100% of their home matches. (Champions League)
78% of Atletico Madrid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in total. (Champions League)
Manchester City have scored in each of their last 14 matches. (Champions League)
Schalke 04 have failed to win in their last 7 matches. (Champions League)

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 12.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-03-2019-13723

Juventus FC v Atlético Madrid

Juventus FC: Alex Sandro (23/0 d, suspended), De Sciglio (15/0 d), Barzagli (5/0 d), Khedira (9/2 m), Douglas Costa (17/1 m), Cuadrado (11/1 m)

Atlético Madrid: Partey (23/2 m, suspended), Diego Costa (13/1 f, suspended), Filipe Luis (17/2 d), Hernández (14/1 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The big goal all these years of Juventus is to win the Champions League and this year it is in danger to stay away from so early because it lost in Madrid from Atletico 2-0. But hope is dying late and Alegre's team will try to make the perfect game today to overturn the situation against her. We saw so terrible things last week, so nothing can be ruled out
JUVENTUS TURIN vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ JUVENTUS TURIN, odds 1.70

We have seen everything in football, but it will be a real wonder Schalke to get through the Manchester City barrier, with the current situation of the two teams. In any case, the English team won in Germany by 3-2 and will not sit on this score. Schalke's defense eats a goal from each and if the "citizens" appear as they should, then the score will escape in favor of Pep Guardiola's team
MANCHESTER CITY vs FC SCHALKE 04 @@ +3.50 Over, odds 1.95

Juventus v Atletico Madrid- Juventus team corners over 7.5 at 2.10 with Bet365

We all know about Juventus' dream to win the Champions league after so many years, but losing 0-2 in the first leg this dream looks like a mirage. The hosts are pressed against the wall and have no option but attack and they will try everything to win with at least 2 goals difference. Atletico will stand at back and defend the good lead, they know how to defend and waiting for their chance on counterattack. In 1st game between these team Juve had 7 corners away from home and now at home i expect even more.

Bayern Munich vs Liverpool: Bayern win with 1 goal difference

Bayern has won with 1 goal difference 5 out of 16 games at home in the Champions League vs English teams. That is exactly 50% of their 10 home wins in the CL vs English teams. Keep in mind sample also includes those 5:1 thrashings vs Arsenal. Bayern has won 6 out of 9 home knockout games(including final vs Chelsea) in the CL vs English teams & again half of those wins or 3 were with 1 goal difference. 

Liverpool didn't have a single shot on target vs Napoli & PSG away in the group stage. I am not counting Milner's penalty vs PSG... Liverpool have lost their last 5 games in the Champions League that were not played on the Anfield. To make matters worse stats suggest Liverpool are facing Champions League exit after 0-0 home draw against Bayern Munich. 'There have been 22 goalless first games since 2003/04 when the last 16 stage was introduced as the replacement for the old 2nd group stage, with 17 of the 22 sides who played away first making it through.' Liverpool have one of the top defenses in Europe this season but their attack seems one-dimensional and midfield lacking ideas against the big teams. All this makes me think Bayern are going to progress with a narrow win.

P.s.: Even the legendary Christmas Day football match between Germany and England during World War 1 ended as a win with 1 goal difference for the Germans:D

Edited by vicsuna

Manchester City vs Schalke

The second leg of the last 16 tie between Premier League club Manchester City and Bundesliga side Schalke is taking place tonight in an 8pm kick-off at the Etihad Stadium. Apologies for a late preview post. Storm Gareth has been a right little terror in South Wales and caused issues with my internet. Hopefully all fixed now so let's crack on!

Manchester City won the first leg 3-2 in what can only be described as one of the knockout stage's most riveting ties in recent memory. Pep Guardiola's team came from behind to take the win with the in-form Raheem Sterling scoring a last minute winner. The Citizens will be without Fernandinho and Nicolas Otamendi. They are hoping Aymeric Laporte will return to the first team but John Stones is likely to miss out.

Schalke will be desperately disappointed to come into this second leg at a disadvantage. Domenico Tedesco's men were 2-1 up going into the last 5 minutes of the game. To put it simply, they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory! Three defeats in the league conceding 11 goals in the process have followed. How badly has that first leg capitulation affected the team? Badly, it would seem. The club has the triple blow of playmaker Daniel Caligiuri missing out injured with ill-disciplined duo Mark Uth and Amine Harit also being left out for their behaviour.

On each of the previous 27 times when a team has won the away leg scoring 3 or more goals in the Champions League knock-out stages, that team has gone on to progress to the next stage of the competition. That's what we were saying for PSG last week but this feels a bit different with Schalke not quite on a resurgent level of Manchester United. City also not quite the bottle jobs of PSG either.

Further evidence backs the Schalke win with City having won all three previous meetings with Schalke. The English side have also only lost 1 of their last 10 home matches with German teams in European competition. That lone defeat came against Bayern Munich in the 2013/14 season.

I have to back a solid City win here. I think that late collapse by Schalke has knocked the wind out of their sails. This City team is pretty special and they've drawn comparisons to Pep's Barcelona team. I can see them making light work of this. The weakened defence means they'll have to attack and that won't be pleasant for the German side.

Manchester City HT/FT @ 1.55 with Boylesports

Manchester City -2 @ 2.05 with Coral

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa @Gedkip, @Carovie, @money44, @Donvitz, @swasya, @vicsuna, @Neubs, @i1_principe, @the bastardian, and @WinningAdvice, will you guys be betting on these matches?

Man City vs Schalke- asian total cards over 4 at 1.9 with Bet365 and both teams to score at 2.1 with Bet365

In 1st leg we saw 2 penalties and a lot of cards. I don't think it will be different now. The referee of the match will be Clement Turpen from France. In last 2 European matches that he led- Ajax v Bayern and Sporting v Villarreal he showed a lot of yellow and red cards. Moreover this referee sent off Vrsaljko in the 10th minute of the Arsenal-Atletico match last year. As we can see it is not difficult to pick up the cards and expect the line will be covered.

For the 2nd bet i will try both teams to score. Schalke are terrible these days, but in this game i expect extra motivation from them. We all know that German teams never give up and i think they will score here. Man City is big favourite of course and will be miracle if they don't win. But with Guardiola they are not so convincing at home in their European matches except the big win against Shakhtar. Let's look at some of their results in home games- lost from Basel and Lyon with 1-2, hard wins against Hoffe with 2-1 and Feyenoord 1-0. In this match they will be without Fernandinho and this is big blow for them. Otamendi is also suspended, Stones is questionable, while Mendy is out again. All in all it wouldn't be a big surprise if the guest score here.

Edited by i1_principe

Bayern Munich have been undefeated in their last 8 home matches. (Champions League)
Liverpool have been undefeated in their last 9 matches. (Champions League)
FC Barcelona have scored in each of their last 14 home matches. (Champions League)
Lyon have scored in 71% of their away matches. (Champions League)

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 13.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-03-2019-13726

It actually catches a Bayern - Liverpool game in many ways, especially when the first match is over 0-0. No team can say that they excel in the other, as both have good material on all lines and on their good day they can win any. The logic says it will be judged again in the details, but this time I wish there were more spectacles and goals
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

The other "Camp Nou" game is a favorite and is Barcelona against Lion. However, 0-0 is a dangerous result for Ernesto Valverde's team, as if he scores, he wants only one victory over Lion to go to the Champions League quarter-finals. In any case, the French play with an ignorance of danger and with the talent that they have in mediocre can create problems in Barcelona, which can not be said to impress with its appearances
FC BARCELONA vs OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS @@ +3.50 Over, odds 1.80

Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Two of the great European sides go head-to-head in this 8pm kick-off tonight at the Allianz Arena when Bundesliga title challengers Bayern Munich face Premier League title hopefuls Liverpool in a finely balanced second leg with the teams having played out a 0-0 draw in the first leg.

Bayern Munich have somehow pulled their title challenge back from the murky depths of nothingness in the Bundesliga. Niko Kovac's side are now first ahead of Borussia Dortmund on goal difference. The German side are undefeated in cup competitions this season so far. It is also just 1 defeat from their last 18 matches across all competitions.

Liverpool have surrendered what appeared to be a convincing lead at the top of the Premier League table. Jurgen Klopp's side are just 1 point behind Manchester City but they let slip a healthy lead over the past few months. The Reds might have only suffered one defeat in the league and that was to their title rivals City but in Europe it's been a more laborious story. Liverpool have only won 3 of their 7 Champions League matches, including losing every away match.

Both teams come into this game with their respective selection concerns. Liverpool will be without Naby Keita where as Bayern Munich will have to play without the suspended duo of Joshua Kimmich and Thomas Muller. It'll be interesting to see how those absentees impact on the game.

I'll immediately point to a major concern of my own. Liverpool haven't won a competitive game away since 12th January. This is a team fighting for the Premier League title we're talking about now. This poor away form has transferred over from the Champions League when they lost group stage games away to Napoli, Red Star Belgrade, and PSG. Granted, two of those are tough games but so is this one. Bayern Munich away is no walk in the park!

We can sit here all day and talk about the historical stats but this is the here and now. Liverpool have struggled to perform against the decent sides away all season. I can't see that changing tonight. The absence of Kimmich might be a weakness Klopp can exploit but missing Keita is a big blow. I can see Bayern Munich getting the job done here in 90 minutes. How often are Bayern available at that price to win at home in the form they're currently in? Lap it up!

Bayern Munich to Win @ 2.20 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.71 with SportPesa

Barcelona - Lyon

As I wrote a bit more about this match, I am adding the link to the full preview:  https://footalyct.com/champions-league-wednesday-13th/ 

Barcelona v Lyon

Betting suggestion: Lyon +2 @1,96 Pinnacle

Short preview: Everyone's talking about Barcelona going through without any problems, bookies are setting them as 1,20 favorites and even though I do agree with the fact, that Barcelona is a huge favorite here than Lyon, but I bet that Lyon will create more chances than Manchester United against PSG! I was on Lyon not to lose on the first match and it went "easily" through. Now, bookies are offering almost even odds for Asian handicap +2, and I will take it. Spanish football was far in front of everyone, with Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid being in last stages of Champions League every year, but at the same time, you have to admit that they are obviously falling. We've seen what happened to both teams from Madrid, and once again I am not saying that Lyon will win as Ajax did, not at all, as Barcelona is still the strongest team in Spain, but I am simply giving them much more chances than bookies. This Barcelona isn't on the level of Barcelona from 3-4 years ago, and they are falling from season to season. Seeing announced lineup with Vidal, Busquets, and Rakitić in the midfield, Messi will have to come on his own half to take the ball and do his magic. Therefore, as for the first match, the only person who can turn this match around is Lionel Messi. At the same time, everyone is forgetting that Lyon has Dembele, Traore, Depay, and Fekir, who didn't participate in the first match. French team impressed me with the performance in group stages in Manchester against Citizens and if they play similar to that, they are fully capable of setting up a huge surprise here. Not just that Fekir is back, Depay owes a lot from the first match, and considering Cornet and Terrier on the bench, Genesio really has plenty of choices in the offensive.

Congrats everyone for the good forecasts ITT, I've been only following the CL from afar but I'm tempted to risk a few quids on Lyon to win at Camp Nou @ 13. Barcelona have for once been unimpressive this year and Lyon is in a pretty good form. If anything, Lyon were the better team in the first leg IMO. Lyon to qualify or + 2 seems reasonable as well.