** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Feb 26th - Mar 5th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Bristol City have scored in each of their last 14 matches in Championship.
Brentford have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Championship.
Birmingham City have scored in each of their last 12 away matches in Championship.
Hull City have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Championship.
40% of Millwall's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 26.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-02-2019-13570

Bristol City v Birmingham City

(Bristol City boss Lee Johnson is suspended.)

Bristol City: Jack Hunt (22/0 d), Liam Walsh (6/0 m)(both doubtful), Korey Smith (2/0 m), Niki Maenpaa (23/0 first goalkeeper)

Birmingham City: Marc Roberts (5/0 d), Charlie Lakin (8/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

9 hours ago, sajtion said:

easy money on bristol city, hull city, qpr and sheff wed

good luck

i cannot believe this piece of shit birmingham and their goblin manager. how many times will they screw me over. i back them to lose against qpr, they won, backed to win over bolton, they lost, backed them to lose against blackburn, they drew, backed them tonight lose against bristol city and they bloody win. they're a joke

1 minute ago, sajtion said:

i cannot believe this piece of shit birmingham and their goblin manager. how many times will they screw me over. i back them to lose against qpr, they won, backed to win over bolton, they lost, backed them to lose against blackburn, they drew, backed them tonight lose against bristol city and they bloody win. they're a joke

and how can bristol city bloody let me down. 7 consecutive games unbeaten at home and absolutely flying. they're a joke too

West Bromwich have won their last 4 away matches in Championship.
West Bromwich have scored in each of their last 9 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 01.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-03-2019-13603

Leeds vs West Brom

The Championship action starts this Friday night at 7:45pm when Leeds play West Brom at Elland Road. Both sides have endured the same sequence of results over the past four league matches and automatic promotion is at stake here. Which team will prevail victorious?

Leeds suffered a shock 1-0 loss to QPR in midweek. Marcelo Bielsa has since confirmed he will select the same squad that fell to that defeat for this coming game. The club are only outside the top two on goal difference and a win would see them move to the summit of the table.

West Brom could close the gap on Leeds to 1 point if they win here. Darren Moore has said that Jacob Murphy and Hal Robson-Kanu could both be available. Ahmed Hegazi is also expected to be passed fit despite coming off injured against Sheffield United in midweek. A game they lost 1-0 at home.

The Baggies won the reverse fixture 4-1 back in November. West Brom have also won the last three meetings with Leeds having also scored at least three goals in each of those games. One stat that Leeds should be wary about is the fact that West Brom have won 8 of their last 9 away league matches. On the flip side, Leeds have lost 50% of their last 10 league games. Not exactly automatic promotion form.

I'm not sure how badly "Spygate" has affected Leeds. Their form has become more inconsistent but they're still a team that are hard to beat. However, they're up against a West Brom side that are fantastic away from home. I think it would be irresponsible to back Leeds to win this right now. I think an away win seems like the most likely outcome here.

West Brom to Win @ 3.40 with BetVictor

BTTS @ 1.73 with Betfred

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, and @the bastardian, what do you think about these games guys?

Leeds United v West Bromwich

Leeds United: Jack Clarke (16/2 f, doubtful), Kemar Roofe (26/14 f, top scorer), Adam Forshaw (23/0 m), Jamal Blackman (0/0 g)

West Bromwich: Ahmed Hegazi (29/1 d), Jacob Murphy (5/2 m), Hal Robson-Kanu (25/4 f)(all probably in), Chris Brunt (24/1 m, doubtful), James Morrison (15/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Leeds v W.B.A.

4th placed W.B.A. travel to 3rd placed Leeds with for points separating the two sides. Both lost their most recent games in the league with Leeds losing 1-0 at Q.P.R. in midweek and W.B.A. losing at home by the same score to fellow promotion hopefuls Sheff Utd last weekend. Since Christmas both sides have seen their form dip with Leeds having a record in their last 10 league games of Won 4 Drawn 1 and Lost 5 compared to W.B.A. having a record of 4 wind 3 draws and 3 defeats over the same period. For me a draw looks the likeliest outcome.

Preston vs Bristol City

My second preview in the Championship this weekend comes from Deepdale where mid-table Preston take on an out-of-form Bristol City this Saturday in a 3pm kick-off. Why have I chosen this match? Quite simply because the Lilywhites are the bogey team of the Robins... and I mean big time bogey side!

Preston come into this game in 10th place and just 6 points off the play-offs. Alex Neil's side have now only lost one league game since New Year's Day and it's helping to give their fans hope of a late dramatic push for the play-offs after relegation had briefly appeared more of a threat this season.

Bristol City are once again stuck in one of their runs. It seems they are either unbeatable or unable to get a win for love nor money under Lee Johnson. Already this season, the club has won 4 league games in a row, lost 4 league games in a row, gone undefeated for 13 league matches, and now they've lost their last 3 games in all competitions. The club remains in 6th place but form needs to change immediately if promotion hopes are to stay alive.

The big thing here is that Preston have won their last 6 meetings with Bristol City and are undefeated in the fixture for the past 11 encounters. Bristol City are also without a win at Deepdale in the league since February, 2011. It's not enjoyable reading for City fans.

I'm going to have to back a home win here. City seem prone to these runs of results. The absence of Ben Pearson through suspension is a slight concern but I think they'll still have enough to get all three points. Preston have lost just 1 of their last 12 matches at home so they are a dangerous opponent at Deepdale. It will take something special for City to bust that here.

Preston to Win @ 2.30 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.16 with MarathonBet

Aston Villa conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 home matches in Championship.
Ipswich Town have failed to win in their last 7 matches in Championship.
Rotherham conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 home matches in Championship.
44% of Blackburn's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 113 Football Betting Streaks for 02.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-03-2019-13629

12 hours ago, Teodore said:

Norwich X2 is a good BET? Aby opinions about this match?

millwall are huge pain in the arse. they are very difficult to shake off and at home they have an extra zest to get something. i do see norwich as someone who can beat them confidently but even they have their off days. i don't expect millwall to fold easily at home 

12 hours ago, Teodore said:

Norwich X2 is a good BET? Aby opinions about this match?

You can't really bet against Norwich in their current form. Millwall were 3-0 down in 27 mins in their last home match against Preston, losing 3-1 eventually.

I just don't see Millwall getting anything unless Norwich perform below par and that doesn't look likely.

@StevieDay1983 On first glance at the Leeds West Brom prices, I thought WBA were a decent bet. Football makes you look a fool sometimes, but having watched the match I thought it was a case of WBA were very poor and Leeds took advantage. I just feel Leeds are running out of steam a little, while Norwich and Sheff Utd seem to have a full tank of fuel.

Sounds crazy because we won 4-0, but Leeds are very up and down at the moment and hard to predict. :\ 

Sheffield Wed have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Championship.
Sheffield Utd have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Championship.
Sheffield Wed have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 37 Football Betting Streaks for 04.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-03-2019-13635

sheff wed v sheff utd

Dominic iorfa came on as sub at right back v brentford when lazaar was injured with palmer switching to left back. He has been limited to sub appearances but has scored 1 late goal and has an average minutes per goal of 87. He is 6'4" so should present a threat at set plays. He may not start but i have bought his goal minutes at 2 with sporting index (bet void if doesn't start) and also backed first gs at 100 ladbrokes boosted and  80/1 last gs (not boosted). 

Sheffield Wednesday vs Sheffield United

Bloody hell, we've got derby matches coming out of our ears this weekend! North London Derby, West London Derby, and the Merseyside Derby have all been played this weekend and now it's the turn of the Steel City Derby. It's Sheffield Wednesday versus Sheffield United in a 7:45pm kick-off at Hillsborough later tonight.

Sheffield Wednesday are on the up under new manager Steve Bruce. The Owls have all but eradicated any concerns of relegation over recent weeks. The club is now in 14th place and if you whisper is quietly enough you might get away with optimistic claims of a late play-off push.

Sheffield United remain in the automatic promotion hunt. Chris Wilder's men are in 3rd place and just 3 points behind second placed Leeds with a game in hand. It's also three wins on the bounce for the Blades so they're in the middle of a purple patch which bodes well for a league game like this.

The last two league meetings between these sides have ended in a 0-0 draw. It's not hard to imagine this one will end up that way as well with United having not conceded in over 270 minutes of league football. The last time these two teams played out three consecutive draws in the league was between 1992 and 1993. Back in the days when both clubs were top flight teams battling it out in FA Cup Semi-Finals.

If United win this game then it will be the first time they have won back-to-back league games at Hillsborough since October, 1937. However, they come up against former manager and an arch nemesis in Bruce. The Wednesday gaffer has won 7 of his 9 matches against United since he left them.

This is a tricky one to call. I'm really tempted to back either a 0-0 or 1-1 draw. There is part of me that wants to back a home win but I just can't bring myself to pick a winner. So backing the draw and a low-scoring one at that seems to be the most logical option.

Draw @ 3.30 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.73 with Betfred

@waynecoyne, what's your feelings on this game mate?

10 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Sheffield Wednesday vs Sheffield United

Bloody hell, we've got derby matches coming out of our ears this weekend! North London Derby, West London Derby, and the Merseyside Derby have all been played this weekend and now it's the turn of the Steel City Derby. It's Sheffield Wednesday versus Sheffield United in a 7:45pm kick-off at Hillsborough later tonight.

Sheffield Wednesday are on the up under new manager Steve Bruce. The Owls have all but eradicated any concerns of relegation over recent weeks. The club is now in 14th place and if you whisper is quietly enough you might get away with optimistic claims of a late play-off push.

Sheffield United remain in the automatic promotion hunt. Chris Wilder's men are in 3rd place and just 3 points behind second placed Leeds with a game in hand. It's also three wins on the bounce for the Blades so they're in the middle of a purple patch which bodes well for a league game like this.

The last two league meetings between these sides have ended in a 0-0 draw. It's not hard to imagine this one will end up that way as well with United having not conceded in over 270 minutes of league football. The last time these two teams played out three consecutive draws in the league was between 1992 and 1993. Back in the days when both clubs were top flight teams battling it out in FA Cup Semi-Finals.

If United win this game then it will be the first time they have won back-to-back league games at Hillsborough since October, 1937. However, they come up against former manager and an arch nemesis in Bruce. The Wednesday gaffer has won 7 of his 9 matches against United since he left them.

This is a tricky one to call. I'm really tempted to back either a 0-0 or 1-1 draw. There is part of me that wants to back a home win but I just can't bring myself to pick a winner. So backing the draw and a low-scoring one at that seems to be the most logical option.

Draw @ 3.30 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.73 with Betfred

@waynecoyne, what's your feelings on this game mate?

Hi stevie,

as i said before i think utd are too short, but i think the draw is the smart play. As you say the last 2 meetings finished 0-0 with utd strongly fancied prior to both. Wednesday have played well in their last 2 home games v swansea and brentford winning 3-1 and 2-0. The introduction of loan players lazaar(now injured) and aarons has given the team more pace which was lacking, also the reintroduction of westwood and hutchinson gives the team more defensive stability. 

Edited by waynecoyne