Jump to content
Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**
** Last Man Standing Result - Ivailobg/Cookro split 1st £125 / Larking22 1st Consolation Cup £50 **

2019 Cheltenham Festival


Recommended Posts

As commented earlier on the Daily Thread thought Russian Hawk was an unlucky loser at Ascot.

He is a big strong horse and for sure a work in progress, but has already shown especially today he has a real engine

Has two entries for the Festival and I have backed him each way for both BOG & NRNB with Bet 365

Ballymore @ 50-1 & Albert Bartlett @ 33-1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am intrigued to see how Philip Kirby handles the recent big purchase Blaklion

Think the Grand National is the ultimate aim, but saw enough on his hurdle qualifier run a couple of weeks to suggest he would have an each way squeak in the Pertemps on the Thursday.

So have backed him for that race NRNB & BOG at 33-1 with Bet 365

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have Uradel for Coral Cup but you dont mention him on the Cheltenham section even though hes 5/1 now and I checked martin pipe race page and he wasnt there either? :\

 

@Sir PuntalotWhat race have you got Uradel in on the cheltenham tips sections?

 

Thanks

 

and are you still confident on Angels Breath :lol

Edited by aid
title
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, aid said:

Have Uradel for Coral Cup but you dont mention him on the Cheltenham section even though hes 5/1 now and I checked martin pipe race page and he wasnt there either? :\

 

@Sir PuntalotWhat race have you got Uradel in on the cheltenham tips sections?

 

Thanks

 

and are you still confident on Angels Breath :lol

Angel's breath ???.....I rated the supreme last night and if you take out AI dancer cos he ran in a hcap and hcap horses dont win the supreme I was left with Angel's breath on his own .....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, richard-westwood said:

Angel's breath ???.....I rated the supreme last night and if you take out AI dancer cos he ran in a hcap and hcap horses dont win the supreme I was left with Angel's breath on his own .....

Well it should be close with Fakir

 

btw did you find Uradel :lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

Fakir is 4....I dont think a 5yr old has ever won the supreme???...too novicey lol

So why are you tipping one then? Your precious Angels Breath is 5 pal LOL novicey yeah?:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

Lol ......fantastic run ...only 2nd run learnt a lot and improved a stone from his 1st run if he improves again even 7lb then I dont see what could beat him and in Henderson's hands I think hes value for more than 7lb ....very very interesting horse ......I think the coral double your winning offer is calling ...lol

Yeah I agree does look like some good value.

 

Am seeing 44/1 double with Uradel & Angels Breath b365

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

Good horse and improving ......I have AI dancer on 305 ....but that was a hcap urrgh .....angel on 300 + ....elixir is 280 + and negative 66 days off .....not good in supreme but that's just me lol 

might just go throw a saver on Angels 

you are kinda good at this malarkey... :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EviL ZippY said:

might just go throw a saver on Angels 

you are kinda good at this malarkey... :D

It's the supreme and anything can happen ....I hate Mullins in races like this but I've just got a feeling Henderson is gonna do well this year  and hes got a fantastic record of placing in the supreme so he deserves a win I'm thinking an ew double on supreme and another race looks a fair shot at a big prize .....just gotta find a decent priced horse now for 2nd leg lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

It's the supreme and anything can happen ....I hate Mullins in races like this but I've just got a feeling Henderson is gonna do well this year  and hes got a fantastic record of placing in the supreme so he deserves a win I'm thinking an ew double on supreme and another race looks a fair shot at a big prize .....just gotta find a decent priced horse now for 2nd leg lol

the Pertemps is always good for big priced winners

is Abolitionist gonna run there? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EviL ZippY said:

the Pertemps is always good for big priced winners

is Abolitionist gonna run there? 

That's the thing that annoys me .....you dont know who's running where ....I'm ready to rate every race but with 40 runners declared and some horses entered for 3 or 4 races I cant do nothing .....just hope most have finalised by weekend so I can get going ....... loving the offers on sky and coral though on first races .....money back if lose sky ......and double winnings coral ......shot to nothing in first race every day 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

That's the thing that annoys me .....you dont know who's running where ....I'm ready to rate every race but with 40 runners declared and some horses entered for 3 or 4 races I cant do nothing .....just hope most have finalised by weekend so I can get going ....... loving the offers on sky and coral though on first races .....money back if lose sky ......and double winnings coral ......shot to nothing in first race every day 

yep it’s about time there was a rule that they had to declare a week in advance or some such. 

it’s ridiculous that we’re a week out with no clue who’s running where :rolleyes: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EviL ZippY said:

yep it’s about time there was a rule that they had to declare a week in advance or some such. 

it’s ridiculous that we’re a week out with no clue who’s running where :rolleyes: 

I thought they were supposed to be putting a stop to it especially Mullins ....he changes the day before what chance have you got ........gotta be honest though I like Angel's for supreme double winnings bet with corals and saver on say grand sancy with money back sky only because Nicholls is so bullish that hes so good .....well that's the first race ...only another 20 to go lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished my ratings for supreme ....

AI dancer   305 

Angels breath   300 

Grand sancy   298

Each has got negatives ai dancer ran in a hcap last time and was very impressive but no hcap horse has ever won the supreme ...that's a biggy but was very impressive and is probably the strongest to ever attempt.....

Angel's breath learnt a lot last time and no shame on only 2nd run and giving 5lb negative is only 17 days to come on and most winners of  supreme won last time although he only went down by a small margin 

Grand sancy ticks lots of boxes but 11 starts over hurdles is big negative as usually goes to lightly raced fast improving type ....Nichols has said as good as al ferof  previous supreme winner... .personally I think one of these 3 will definitely win the supreme ....hard to choose. ......no horseover 7 runs has won and no hcap horse ever so strict trends say its angel left on his own ....but who for the saver ??

Speed ratings 

Ai dancer   144

Angel's breath 136

Grand sancy 136 

With the ease of AI dancers 144 and his unbeaten profile this season he has yo be the saver over grand sancy 

Edited by richard-westwood
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 5:28 PM, Striker said:

As commented earlier on the Daily Thread thought Russian Hawk was an unlucky loser at Ascot.

He is a big strong horse and for sure a work in progress, but has already shown especially today he has a real engine

Has two entries for the Festival and I have backed him each way for both BOG & NRNB with Bet 365

Ballymore @ 50-1 & Albert Bartlett @ 33-1

Sadly the owners are keen to take the handicap route and the horse runs instead tomorrow at Sandown

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 9:09 PM, Striker said:

Am intrigued to see how Philip Kirby handles the recent big purchase Blaklion

Think the Grand National is the ultimate aim, but saw enough on his hurdle qualifier run a couple of weeks to suggest he would have an each way squeak in the Pertemps on the Thursday.

So have backed him for that race NRNB & BOG at 33-1 with Bet 365

Non Runner

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got ultima weights ...rated race and very interesting 

Flying angel    310  33/1 

Willie boy    309  33/1 

Give me a copper 304  11/2 

 These 3 ahead of rest and I dont like Nicholls give me copper as I think hes ridiculous price and Nicholls record in race is diabolical so top two ew are no brainers for me both with 365 nrnb 10pts ew ...if one of those wins it's all over boooooom 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just adding big river to my ultima duo above 33/1 is overpriced and bottom weights have a good recording race ...

Coral cup ratings 

Highest sun     300

Eragon de Chaney   296

Very tough race as youd expect but there was a lot to like about highest suns latest run overc2mile ....absolutely win on the bit and on a huge upward curve just what you want in race like this  ..20/1 looks vastly overpriced if he gets the distance .....eragon de Chaney is better than recent run where race wasnt run to suit ....still looks fairly hccapped and could run well at big price 

Highest sun 10pts ew 20/1 bet365

Eragon de Chaney 10pts ew 33/1 bet365

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...