** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Golden Rules..

1 hour ago, Fazman said:

Over last 9 months my system has given me 429 winners and 153 losing bets. This gives me an expected value (probabilty) of 73% (odds of 1.35) the average odds of my winning bets are 1.62 . This gives me an edge of over 11% on the bets i make . As long as i always make bets over 1.35 I am making a value bet.

Thanks but you're not going to get over 100% ROI when your average winning bets are 1.62. You've miscalculated. In comparison that 100%+ system of mine I mentioned, my average winning bet was over 5.00.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:26 AM, Escaping Captivity said:

Thanks but you're not going to get over 100% ROI when your average winning bets are 1.62. You've miscalculated. In comparison that 100%+ system of mine I mentioned, my average winning bet was over 5.00.

In 9 months from £200 starting bankroll making £10 bets 5% of bankroll per bet , i have made £1100 profit 

that is a way over 100% Return on my initial investment .

but if you are talking about total amount staked to returns then yes it is only approx 20% ROI

2 hours ago, Fazman said:

In 9 months from £200 starting bankroll making £10 bets 5% of bankroll per bet , i have made £1100 profit 

that is a way over 100% Return on my initial investment .

but if you are talking about total amount staked to returns then yes it is only approx 20% ROI

Yep, I was referring to your last point - but 20% ROI at a strike rate of around 70%....um...that may not be the best system in the world but at those prices it has to be one of the best odds-on systems most definitely. The balance of ROI and S/R is superb. A 20% system with that consistency is like a finely tuned engine. Nice one, Fazman.