** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday Feb 6th

Like the other day I've looked at the par times at wolv

815 wolv 

Midnightly  53.97 

Royal mezyan 53.77

Secret potion 53.71 

Par today is 53.80 so top 2 qualify ....royal meyzan is running well enough to win and midnightly is actually running a grade above so looks a fab ew bet but I'll try wins on both 

Royal meyzan  2pts win 4/1 bet365

Midnightly 2pts win 11/2 bet365 

A 5/2 winner from three selections yesterday,none today,busy day tomorrow..

1.30 Ayr

MAGIC OF MILAN (NAP) - 10/3 Bet365

There has been plenty of evening support for MAGIC OF MILAN and it's easy to see why. Sam England's 6yo filly is at the top of her game at present winning over today's course and distance early last month before just being run out of it at Newcastle a week later.Follow a filly in form is the mantra i tend to abide by, and i see no reason to change that approach here...

2.35 Ayr

GLITTERING LOVE - 11/10 Bet365

GLITTERING LOVE looks to hold obvious claims and i was mildly surprised to see shades of odds against about his chance  in the market this evening. The selection has won 4 of his 5 runs in points and is unbeaten over fences under rules winning at Hexham and over today's course and distance last month.

3.05 Ayr

PETERS COUSIN - 13/8 Sky

Withdrawn late on from a Newcastle race last month,PETERS COUSIN can make up for lost time by taking this. The 6yo filly caught the eye when battling well to see off two rivals in a driving finish at Kelso in December,despite not appearing to fully know the job.She will this time

3.35 Ayr

ZALVADOS - 7/4 Bet365

ZALVADOS doesn't seem to win quite as often as he should,but the gelding has ability and should be able to see off his three rivals here. Irish raider Veinard has failed to complete in three of his last five outings,Raise a Spark refused when last seen at Haydock in December,while Effret Special hasn't been seen on a racecourse for over a year...

Here are my daily horse racing selections.

Lucky 15
3:25 Kempton Red Force One 11/2
5:10 Wolverhampton Ever Rock 5/1
6:45 Wolverhampton Areen Heart 4/1
8:15 Wolverhampton Toni's A Star  9/1

Bet stake = 15 units (Win) x 0.1 unit stake = 1.5 units
Bet Returned = ?

Total staked in 2019 = 110.3 units
Total returned in 2019 = 98.88 units

Please note,  These are purely my selections and I have no access to direct tips or other information.
The bets are small stakes looking to benefit from the accumulator element of the bet.
Unit stake is assumed for 1 unit = £1
Odds are shown for Ladbrokes at the time the bet is placed, and will also include their best odds guaranteed...........….. other bookmakers available!