** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Feb 2nd - 6th

Tottenham - Newcastle Utd
Tottenham1.44 3-1 FT

Everton - Wolves
Draw3.30 0-0 FT

Chelsea - Huddersfield Town
Chelsea1.19 4-0 FT

Brighton - Watford
Brighton2.65 2-1FT

Burnley - Southampton
Draw3.35 1-1 FT

Crystal Palace - Fulham
Crystal Palace2.08 4-2 FT

Cardiff City - Bournemouth
Bournemouth2.45 1-3 FT

Leicester City - Manchester Utd
Leicester City3.75 4-2 FT

Manchester City - Arsenal
Arsenal8.00 1-2FT

West Ham - Liverpool
Draw5.05 1-1 FT

Cardiff vs Bournemouth

The transfer deadline is coming up tonight so a lot could change between now and then but for the time being it's another tough game for Cardiff in the Premier League. The Bluebirds host an in-form Bournemouth in a 3pm kick-off at the Cardiff City Stadium in what is certain to be another emotional day for the club.

Cardiff bounced back from two abject performances against relegation rivals with a courageous effort away to Arsenal in midweek. The players appeared to channel the recent Emiliano Sala tragedy in a positive manner to deliver a performance that deserved more than the 2-1 defeat. It's already been confirmed that the club has signed Leandro Bacuna from Reading with rumours linking us to Tottenham striker Vincent Janssen and Southampton forward Charlie Austin. Can either of those players be signed up to help us push up the table from our 18th place position and 4 points adrift of safety?

Bournemouth will be buzzing after smashing Chelsea 4-0 in midweek at home. Eddie Howe's men have moved up to 10th in the table after that victory. A win here would potentially push them as high as 7th in the table. Unfortunately, their away form is pretty shambolic with just 3 wins from their 11 away matches so far this season.

I'm going to show a bit of optimism after a bit of negativity on my behalf. I actually think we could get something here. Bournemouth's away form isn't great. We can be a really dangerous side at home. A few players looked very good on the weekend and I think our back-line is starting to adjust to life without the injured Sean Morrison. If Neil Warnock can motivate us in the right way then I could see us grabbing a 1-0 or 2-1 win. I think the draw is more likely but as a Cardiff fan that wants the club to pick up a vital three points I'm going to back us to win but will put the draw no bet insurance down because I'm not mad! :lol

Cardiff Draw No Bet @ 2.25 with RedZone

Cardiff to Score First @ 2.20 with Bet365

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, @EuroDream, @ndanmak, @cummins91, @vicsuna, @abigail, and @AndreBR, what will you guys be betting on this weekend?

5 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Cardiff vs Bournemouth

The transfer deadline is coming up tonight so a lot could change between now and then but for the time being it's another tough game for Cardiff in the Premier League. The Bluebirds host an in-form Bournemouth in a 3pm kick-off at the Cardiff City Stadium in what is certain to be another emotional day for the club.

Cardiff bounced back from two abject performances against relegation rivals with a courageous effort away to Arsenal in midweek. The players appeared to channel the recent Emiliano Sala tragedy in a positive manner to deliver a performance that deserved more than the 2-1 defeat. It's already been confirmed that the club has signed Leandro Bacuna from Reading with rumours linking us to Tottenham striker Vincent Janssen and Southampton forward Charlie Austin. Can either of those players be signed up to help us push up the table from our 18th place position and 4 points adrift of safety?

Bournemouth will be buzzing after smashing Chelsea 4-0 in midweek at home. Eddie Howe's men have moved up to 10th in the table after that victory. A win here would potentially push them as high as 7th in the table. Unfortunately, their away form is pretty shambolic with just 3 wins from their 11 away matches so far this season.

I'm going to show a bit of optimism after a bit of negativity on my behalf. I actually think we could get something here. Bournemouth's away form isn't great. We can be a really dangerous side at home. A few players looked very good on the weekend and I think our back-line is starting to adjust to life without the injured Sean Morrison. If Neil Warnock can motivate us in the right way then I could see us grabbing a 1-0 or 2-1 win. I think the draw is more likely but as a Cardiff fan that wants the club to pick up a vital three points I'm going to back us to win but will put the draw no bet insurance down because I'm not mad! :lol

Cardiff Draw No Bet @ 2.25 with RedZone

Cardiff to Score First @ 2.20 with Bet365

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, @EuroDream, @ndanmak, @cummins91, @vicsuna, @abigail, and @AndreBR, what will you guys be betting on this weekend?

Its already done mate.

i would not bet on cardiff unless you want to get burned. stevie is only gambling on them as a fan but i just don't see cardiff getting anything. they are all puff and smoke and they've been going nowhere all season. bournemouth have just trashed chelsea 4-0 and their pacy players will cause cardiff mayhem in defense. 

My own feeling is that we are getting into the business side of the season now.The bigger teams are getting more jittery,while those at the bottom are getting more daring.The probability of having upsets here and there is now high.With this in mind the goal market is more attractive than betting on full time results.

Palace Vs Fulham BTTS 1.8

Leicester Vs Man U BTTS 1.7

Man City Vs Arsenal BTTS. 1.6

I am also sure that the Brighton vs Watford and Cardiff Bourmouth matches might also have goals.

i tend to agree with above guy. As seen Chelsea, City, Pool fucked up (pool not as much but still). I def feel Bourne is too strong for cardiff however their away form is bad to say the least. Eve/wolves look like an over to me so does united/leicester and ars/city. Honestly utd ml is currently sitting at 2.1 which imo is quite high

12 hours ago, sajtion said:

i would not bet on cardiff unless you want to get burned. stevie is only gambling on them as a fan but i just don't see cardiff getting anything. they are all puff and smoke and they've been going nowhere all season. bournemouth have just trashed chelsea 4-0 and their pacy players will cause cardiff mayhem in defense. 

Agree. Seen cardiff a few times and they are the worst team in the league for me (and that includes the fact hudds only have 11 points). Signing bacuna on DD says "we know were down"

1 hour ago, wolvesfan said:

Agree. Seen cardiff a few times and they are the worst team in the league for me (and that includes the fact hudds only have 11 points). Signing bacuna on DD says "we know were down"

I think it's more a case of other people assume we're down. Fulham had the financial clout to lure bigger name players over but ourselves and Huddersfield didn't have that luxury. We arguably had the better of Arsenal in midweek getting 19 shots on goal. The 4 point gap is an issue. As a Cardiff fan, I still believe we can stay up and that's the general feeling around the club. I don't blame you all for doubting it. Looking at the facts, it's the obvious choice. I am going to remain optimistic though. I definitely think we can get something against Bournemouth if Warnock picks the right side.

FWIW I agree with @StevieDay1983 in that I think Cardiff are capable of getting something out of the game.  Bournemouth are not a team to be backing at short odds, especially away from home.  I'm not tempted to back Cardiff though.

I'm thinking Burnley Southampton X- reasoning similar to my midweek pick of Saints to draw with Palace.  Both teams are of similar ability and both will be happy enough with a point to keep them above the bottom 3.

I also like the look of Wolves away to Everton.  Everton haven't improved this season and have been in poor form for a team of their supposed calibre.  Wolves are back in form and I think are the better team.  I don't think Wolves lose this so going to back Wolves DNB at 2.35. 

Leicester to get a result against Man Utd also tempts me as Leicester have picked up some good results against the top 6 both home and away this season.  They seem to struggle when playing the lesser teams but have beaten Man City and Chelsea, and just drew with Liverpool so can clearly give anyone a game.  That said, I thought Leicester might be a bit bigger price than they are.  If they drift over 4, i'll look to back them with a +1 handicap.  

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

67% of Tottenham’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Bournemouth have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 away matches in Premier League.
31% of Newcastle Utd’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Huddersfield have scored 31% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
71% of Bournemouth’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.

You can find interesting 144 Football Betting Streaks for 02.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-02-2019-13310

Crystal Palace v Fulham FC

Crystal Palace: James Tomkins (21/1 d, doubtful), Dazet Zaha (21/4 f, 2nd top scorer, suspended), Cheikhou Kouyate (21/0 m), Pape Souare (1/0 d)

Fulham FC: Andre Schurrle (21/6 m, 2nd top scorer), Joe Bryan (14/0 d), Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa (11/0 m)(all doubtful), Alfie Mawson (13/0 d)

Everton FC v Wolverhampton

Everton FC: Leighton Baines (5/0 d), Idrissa Gana Gueye (20/0 m)(both doubtful), Lucas Digne (22/3 d, suspended), Yerry Mina (10/1 d), Phil Jagielka (2/0 d)

Wolverhampton: no absences

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Burnley vs Southampton Draw

Last away game of Southampton vs Leicester I placed a bet on draw and was a bit unlucky.. However, I also overlooked the fact that nearly 50% or 7 out of 15  Southampton's draws last season were versus teams from bottom third of the table(bottom 7 including them). Those 7 draws came from 12 games and so far this year Southampton has 3 draws out of 7 games vs the current bottom third. What's more, Southampton & Burnley have highest number of draws(7/13 and 6/13)in a table of the games between 5 out of those current bottom 7 teams(without Cardiff and Fulham) if we count the games from last season. Hope you understand what I mean as for some reason I can not add the screenshot of transfermarkt own table from my phone. Both teams have not lost since start of 2019 and have 2 draws out of 4 games, so I reckon a draw is most likely outcome for this game.

I also believe Fulham will not lose and may even win vs Crystal Palace without Zaha. Crystal Palace have won only 1(vs Leicester at home 1:0) out of 12 games in last 2 seasons without Zaha, 1 out of 3 this season and 1 out of 6 since Roy Hodgson. All other games were losses! Fulham are the only team without an away win this season and it is worth noting that last team to fail to win a single away game for whole season was Hull in 2009/10. Fulham have 7 more away games and this seems to me the most winnable matchup especially after the morale boosting comeback the other day. 

Edited by vicsuna

Leicester v Man United

I think an early goal (less than 25 minutes) could open the floodgates here.

United were a little sloppy against Burnley and dropped 2 points. Looked like they were not focused against a weaker opponent. To me they look like Liverpool last year. Decent going forward, but missing a top defender that will solidify the back 3 or 4.  However, they do not have the the playing pattern structure of a top team.  When they bomb forward, they are leaving gaps. Luke Shaw seems to over commit  and it leaves huge space in which to be counter attacked.

I don't see how they stop Leicester from scoring, and feel that over 2.5 goals is on the cards here. 

Crystal Palace - Fulham 2(4.20)bet365

I some sure about Fulham because history says that no Zaha no party!Last time day beat someone 2 years ago against Leicester,it was december 1-0.Next one is weakness in Crystal Palace aerial duels where is Mitrovic one of the best striker in PL in Aerial Duels.I watched Crystal Palace against Southampton after they score a goal they went to their half and waited for a counter attack.That reason why Ranieri want 3 at the back,be honest Ream is a player who isnt PL player,he is for Championship or lower league player but for this counter attack of Crystal Palace is some safety at the back.Next reason why I am sure about win of fulham is amazing comeback against Brighton & Hove Albion,they mentality in second half was superb and how I analyzed Claudio Raineri he can to convey confidence at this match.For Crystal Palace I can say good team in defense,but lack of creation and realization of that little kind of opportunitys got them in that position that they have the fewest victory at home in PL this season.They middle is who is full of destructor who arent player of caliber to create opportunity.I saw that Benteke is back at first 11 but am not sure he is right option for this match,we all know that Fulham defense is not good but cofidence at this moment for Fulham is high at this will be a key

Leicester City conceded at least 1 goal in 73% of their home matches in Premier League.
Arsenal conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 away matches in Premier League.
Manchester Utd have scored in each of their last 12 away matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 93 Football Betting Streaks for 03.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-02-2019-13313

To all those of you that doubted my blind faith in Cardiff... let that be a lesson to you! :lol

To be fair, I genuinely had a belief we would get the win but was wary because of Arter's absence. The team have really pulled together after this Emiliano Sala tragedy. Bobby Reid is being played more. Kenneth Zohore appears to be getting his edge back. Our defence is now gelling in the absence of Sean Morrison. Neil Warnock is also giving us a more attacking approach to games. I still believe we can stay up! Come on, Cardiff!

I'll get a preview for the Manchester City versus Arsenal game up tomorrow morning. Busy celebrating that victory right now! :beer

Little bad for Manchester City from the in-game racing we had a midweek after, despite the defeat of Newcastle with 2-1, the next day and Liverpool against Liverpool (1-1). However, if he wants to have hopes for the title he will have to cut off the prizes and return to the three-pointers today at the derby with Arsenal. However, the ace is played very low and does not reflect the image of such a game. Preferably Over 3.5
MANCHESTER CITY vs ARSENAL FC @@ +3.50 Over, odds 1.85

Manchester City vs Arsenal

The big game in the Premier League this weekend comes from the Etihad Stadium at 4:30pm this afternoon where Manchester City face Arsenal in the airline sponsorship derby! The pressure is on City to win here as they lost more ground on their title rivals Liverpool during midweek.

Manchester City are now 3rd in the league table after Tottenham's win over Newcastle yesterday. Such are the fine lines between winning and losing that if City win then they could potentially reduce the gap between themselves and Liverpool to just 2 points. Lose, and that gap could extend to 8 points should Liverpool win.

Arsenal are involved in their own tight battle in the race for the top four. Currently, Unai Emery's team are in 5th and even though a win is unlikely to move them into the top four due to goal difference they can still move level on points with 4th placed Chelsea. There is still the pressure being put on by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Manchester United who are 2 points behind in 6th and could over-take the Gunners if they lose here and United win their game at Leicester in the early afternoon kick-off.

Both of these teams have had question marks held over their heads over recent weeks. City have lost 4 of their last 9 league matches. That's as many defeats as in their previous 72 matches. The Gunners have only won 5 of their last 10 league games. It's led to criticism being fired their way but a win here for either side would silence the doubters for the short term.

There is mixed news on the team selection front. City are likely to be without Benjamin Mendy and Vincent Kompany leaving them without some key experience in defence. It's the opposite for Arsenal as they are hoping to welcome back Laurent Koscielny after his jaw injury. New signing Denis Suarez is also available for selection.

The statistics are favouring City here. City have the opportunity to win a fourth straight top flight game against Arsenal for the first time since 1935 and 1937. Arsenal have also lost the last four meetings between these two sides in all competitions. During those matches they have conceded 11 goals and scored just 1.

Pep Guardiola's side are also in destructive form at home right now. It's now 5 home matches won in a row in all competitions with 24 goals and none conceded in the last four of those games. Guardiola also has the advantage over Emery with the City manager undefeated against his Spanish counterpart in their last 11 meetings with 7 wins and 4 draws.

I think all the signs point to a home win here. It might not be an easy job for City but they are coming back into decent form. Arsenal are still patchy and I thought they were incredibly lucky to beat us in midweek. Unless they seriously improve their performance levels of recent weeks they'll be on the wrong end of a hiding. I can see City winning this but even winning it by 2 or 3 potentially.

Manchester City -1 @ 1.72 with Sportingbet

Manchester City HT/FT @ 1.80 with Coral

West Ham vs Liverpool

The Monday Night Football game in the Premier League throws up a match that could have huge ramifications for the title race. It's West Ham versus Liverpool in an 8pm kick-off at the London Stadium. Nothing less than a win will suit the Reds but can the Hammers cause an upset?

West Ham were flying in December winning four league games in a row and scoring 11 goals during the process. Sadly, things have stalled slightly. Manuel Pellegrini's team are now on a run of just 1 win in their last 5 league games and they haven't even scored in the last two matches.

Liverpool are now just 2 points ahead of second placed Manchester City. It only took a matter of minutes for Pep Guardiola to get the mind games going after their 3-1 win against Arsenal. Jurgen Klopp is holding firm but will his players be as ice cold? The Reds have started to look a little bit inconsistent lately with just 2 wins from their last 4 league games including being held 1-1 at home to Leicester.

There is a boost for the Hammers with striker Marko Arnautovic likely to pass a fitness test to be available to play after his injury against Wolves last week. A double boost in the form of a return to fitness for both Lukasz Fabianski and Aaron Cresswell is also on the cards. Liverpool will welcome back James Milner but he's looking likely to fill in for the injured Trent Alexander-Arnold at full back.

This is a fixture that Liverpool have tended to enjoy positive results in over recent years. The Reds have won the last four meetings between the two clubs including winning two of those matches 4-0 and the other two matches 4-1. It gives the impression that West Ham teams of recent years can't handle the gegenpressing!

I actually think this could be a potential banana skin for Liverpool. West Ham are looking a bit rickety at the moment but they do love an atmospheric game under the lights. Liverpool now have an extra element of pressure on them. I still think Liverpool should win but I'm not sure it'll be by more than a goal. That's why I have to back a West Ham handicap at these odds.

West Ham +2 @ 1.91 with SpreadEx

BTTS @ 1.91 with Betfred

Manchester City have won 76% of their matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Premier League.
Everton have scored in 92% of their home matches in Premier League.
76% of Manchester City's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.

You can find interesting 57 Football Betting Streaks for 06.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-02-2019-13343

Premier League match in all of today, where Everton hosts Manchester City. Still homeable, but the truth is that this year is the shadow of the good of herself. Pep Guardiola's footballers have already been hit by this kind of games and have no room for losses in trying to stay close to Liverpool champion
EVERTON FC vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50