Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

La Liga Predictions > Feb 1st - 4th

earlier in the season i would be frightened betting against betis as they showed quite a knack for winning narrow games and holding top teams for a draw but recently their form has declined. they've only achieved 1 win in 5 games. atletico madrid did struggle to score goals but they have now strengthened with morata in attack and won their last three to nil so i would go with them to win

real sociedad are really underperforming this season. i expected them to do better at home but their form is very patchy.it's hard to see them being as overwhelming favorites. atletico bilbao had to wait long time to start digging themselves from bottom after poor start but i think they are good enough to claim something

valencia has started winning games and this is a big deal for them after going half season drawing games. this could be explosive match if the come to barcelona looking for goals. i would still back the hosts to win but both team to find the net is attractive

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Huesca conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 home matches in La Liga.
Valladolid conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in La Liga.
Huesca conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their home matches in La Liga.
71% of Valladolid's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.

You can find interesting 82 Football Betting Streaks for 01.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-02-2019-13297

Although the chances are not with her, however, the Huesca Huesca does not prolong them and will fight despite the adversity to see in the end what she has accomplished. The difference with a team that is saved is double-digit, but it fights it and brought 0-0 to the seat of the ever-calculated Sosadad. Today he welcomes Valladolid and everything seems likely for the outcome of the showdown. The guests are a better team, but today they will not have an easy job at Huesca. The two teams have a goal
SD HUESCA vs REAL VALLADOLID @@ Both team to score, odd 1.90

SD Huesca v Real Valladolid

SD Huesca: Longo (15/1 f), Rúben Semedo (11/0 d)(both left the club), Gonzalo Melero (13/1 m), Luisinho (6/0 d)

Real Valladolid: Míchel (20/0 m, suspended), Čop (15/0 f), Ivi López (3/0 f), Luismi Sánchez (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Villarreal vs Espanyol

Two teams that are battling at the wrong end of La Liga are our focus in La Liga this week. Villarreal entertain Espanyol in an 11am clash this Sunday from the Estadio de la Ceramica. Can the team with one of the worst away records in the league earn a win on the road here against a team with one of the worst home records?

Villarreal were in the semi-finals of the Champions League just 13 years ago and now they're a club teetering on the brink of relegation from La Liga. The club has turned back to former manager Javier Calleja after the sacking of Luis Garcia. The former defender lasted just over a month in the hot seat. It's a strange move by the Villarreal President Fernando Roig. The club is in 19th place and 5 points adrift of safety. A lot of that is down to Calleja's management this season so why they've turned back to him I don't know.

Espanyol are not exactly enjoying this campaign either. Rubi had helped to guide his team to the top end of the table after a start to the season that saw the club lose just 2 of their first 11 league games. Unfortunately, since then it's been down hill. The team is now sat in 15th place and just 3 points above the drop zone after a run of 9 losses in their last 10 league matches.

I'm not really sure what to expect here. Villarreal have drawn once and lost twice to Espanyol this season already after their league and Copa del Rey encounters. The draw Villarreal earned required two goals in the last 5 minutes as well. Are Espanyol their bogey side?

When I started this review I wasn't sure Espanyol could get something here. However, after writing it I just feel bemused by Villarreal's decision to re-hire Calleja. How can they expect him to turn things around after 7 weeks away when he wasn't exactly team hero when he left? Espanyol have shown this season they can deliver the performances when needed but is this bad run too devastating to recover? It's a tough one but I'm tempted to back the draw because Villarreal don't respect decent enough value to back to win.

Draw @ 4.00 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.83 with 888Sport

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, and @derbent, what do you guys think of this tip? Am I mad? Let me know your bets!

71% of Levante’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
FC Barcelona have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 7 home matches in La Liga.
Valencia have scored in each of their last 7 matches in La Liga.
76% of Getafe’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Real Sociedad have scored 28% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 144 Football Betting Streaks for 02.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-02-2019-13310

Levante vs Getafe: Levante -1 Draw

Levante won their last 2 games vs Getafe with one goal difference, including an away win earlier this season. Getafe have only 2 away losses out of 11 games all season vs Real & Atletico Madrid(both 2:0). Getafe had 7 losses on the road last season and 4 of those were with 1 goal difference, while Levante had 7 home wins in 2017/18 and 6 of them were with 1 goal difference. Levante has won only once at home with 1 goal difference this season vs Deportivo Alaves - a team in 5th place just one point above Getafe. The visitors' two first-choice centre-backs are suspended for this game and they will miss especially Djene - highest market value player in the squad according to transfermarkt. Djene has missed only 1 game whole La Liga season and that was a home loss with 1 goal difference vs Valencia. All-time head-to-head record favours a draw but recent 10 games show 4 Levante wins 4 draws and 2 Getafe wins. I expect a tight match and narrow victory for Levante. La Liga and Segunda Division are two of the leagues with highest percentage of matches that end with 1 goal difference.

I also agree that Atletico Madrid will win vs Real Betis but feel like Villareal will win vs Espanyol, who are also missing key centre backs.

Edited by vicsuna

Atletico Madrid have scored in each of their last 14 matches in La Liga.
Villarreal have failed to win in their last 8 matches in La Liga.
Girona conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in La Liga.
Espanyol have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in La Liga.
72% of Real Betis's goals have been scored in the second half in La Liga.

You can find interesting 93 Football Betting Streaks for 03.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-02-2019-13313