Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** September Competition Winners: Well done to Mickyftm32 (NAPS/KO Cup), & Avongirl (Poker) ***
laprikon

Copa del Rey Predictions

26 minutes ago, laprikon said:

Valencia vs Getafe Copa del Rey Tuesday, 29 January 2019 Kick-off at 20:30 UK/ 21:30 CET Venue: Estadio de Mestalla (Valencia). In my opinion away team will not lose. My recommended bet of this fixture is both teams to score priced at 5/4 (2.25) odd. @StevieDay1983 Any ideas?

You fancy Getafe here? Interesting. I would have initially thought Valencia to win but think BTTS is a decent price. In the other games, Real Betis to beat Espanyol is a fair price. Real Madrid to beat Girona away is also tempting but who knows with their form right now. I'll stay well clear of Barcelona versus Sevilla at those odds!

An early final will be given for the Barcelona and Real Madrid cups, which the lottery brought to double matches in the semifinals. Due to the top position today, the upper hand is clearly the "blaugran", which is anyway a more stable team than the "mirens" in this year's season. However, Solari's team has been upgraded lately, and has reminded her and her rematch on her court. A great battle is expected in Camp Nou and why not a spectacle, as the two groups generously give us
FC BARCELONA vs REAL MADRID @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50