** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Tues Jan 29th

An Even money winner from two selections today(6/5 advised),two for tomorrow..

1.20 Newcastle

PETERS COUSIN - 2/1 Ladbrokes

Three last time out winners in this small but select field and i fancy it will be PETERS COUSIN who will come out on top. The selection had the speed to win a bumper at Carlisle and ran creditably when runner up on Hurdles debut at Ayr back in November. However it was the win at Kelso last time which caught the eye as the Nicky Richards trained filly showed a great attitude in getting home in front in a driving finish following a 5 furlong run in(two flights omitted).The runner up that day has won since,so the form has a solid look about it.

3.05 Newcastle

PETITIE GANACHE - 4/1 Ladbrokes

There was a lot to like about PETITIE GANACHE when winning for the first time(at the tenth attempt) earlier this month. Having his first run for 157 days,Nicky Richards chestnut gelding was clearly fancied (being backed into 11/4 favourtism), and was never really asked for maximum effort by Hughes in recording a near four length victory.He can defy the penalty.

Here are my daily horse racing selections.

Lucky 63
1:20 Newcastle It's all a lark 3/1
2:30 Newcastle Taking risks 3/1
3:35 Newcastle Mumgo's Debut 7/2
5:45 Wolverhampton Brockey Rise 13/2
6:15 Wolverhampton Independence Day 10/3
7:15 Wolverhampton Sanaadh 10/3

Bet stake = 63 units (Win) x 0.1 unit stake = 6.3 units
Bet Returned = ??

Total staked in 2019 = 96.4 units
Total returned in 2019 = 96.53 units

Please note,  These are purely my selections and I have no access to direct tips or other information.
The bets are small stakes looking to benefit from the accumulator element of the bet.
Unit stake is assumed for 1 unit = £1
Odds are shown for Ladbrokes at the time the bet is placed, and will also include their best odds guaranteed...........….. other bookmakers available!