** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - February 18 - February 24

I won some money on Bencic live today vs Sabalenka .. Her fitness looked slightly better than Sabalenka, and i trusted her more to win after she broke back at 4-5 in the third set.. She played well, but Sabalenka to me wasn't that impressive.. with Hsieh .. I watched the Pliskova match also .. Pliskova is playing very well, and serving pretty good also.. I'd say her form is some of the best I seen.. She did alot of movement work in the offseason...Its definitely improved, and gives her a new edge to winning matches, and its also helped the technique on some of her shots... So that only leaves one option for an underdog for me to bet, because I can't see the other ones. Bencic could be used as a hedging bet since the odds are good on her.. We could place a second rate stake on Bencic to cover any losses on the first rated bet

Edited by money44

Yeah, the lack of mobility from Pliskova was something I always had on my mind but with Conchita now she has improved that and she has done a new step on her game but Hsieh is a tricky player and she has 3 impressive wins here. What about Kuzmova? I have not watched her but she has win against 2 in form players (Kiki and Kenin) and Kvitova has suffered on her 2 wins against Siniakova and Brady. The problem is that Kuzmova is the less experienced player from all the underdogs here and I wouldn’t be surprised if she is destroyed by Kvitova who is a very intimidating player. So do you think that the underdog with more chances here is Carla @money44

8 hours ago, money44 said:

a couple second thoughts about Vondrosouva, and like your post Darko .. but either way good luck on your bets .. I'm not going to bet blinkova. 

Daniel Evans to Win Delray Beach @ 15 with 5dimes - 2 units

I don't think Dan Evans is going to win Delray Beach either but good luck..

1 hour ago, money44 said:

Hsieh always so underrated .. now my Suarez Navarro bet is in question .. Probably will pass on it. @four-leaf I didn't expect u to think Daniel Evans would win Delray Beach.. It's a very unconventional pick.

Just beware that Svitolina won last year. She will probably try hard to retain it, given it's quite a prestigious title to win (just below the Grand Slams in terms of prestige).

Pablo Cuevas to beat (-1.5 sets) Juan Ignacio Londero at 2.00 with Unibet

I would back Pablo to win in two sets all the way down to 1.60 if that would be the case in this one. Pablo is value atm. He is winning his matches in two sets whoever he meets if he wins. It's been the case for almost 3 weeks. Just look at him at AO when he beat Lajovic in straight sets, he is so focused and motivated to get back to top 30.

13 minutes ago, money44 said:

I respect your opinion @South_African_Punter .. I think Halep is going to win third set , and if she does .. I will have to roll the dice on suarez navarro

I bet on Bencic end of second set. Hoping for it to end well! Got it at @ 3.1.

Edited by South_African_Punter

South African , get ready to pull the trigger on Suarez with me ... I'm going to bet large stake if Halep wins .. Believe me the odds is not accurate on this one .. Svitolina's health is in question .. she probably doesn't want to play halep again @four-leaf also .. i have already covered my bet on Halep sitting on a freeroll if she wins 

Kateryna Kozlova to beat Madison Brengle at 2.10 with Unibet

Another try on a small underdog since Iga doesn't seem to win and I was wrong about her being best on clay. I only know she went far in Roland Garros once. Anyway Madison is nowhere to be seen for a long time and I think I rate Katerynas chances bigger on a indoor hardcourt in Europe. Had it been in North america I probably wouldn't have backed Kateryna but in Budapest I'll give her a chance.

Pauline Parmentier to beat Ekaterina Alexandrova at 3.30 with Unibet

Upsets are bound to happen in Budapest and it's just a question of which match will be an upset and I pick this one because Pauline is as experienced as you can get. She can probably win important rallies in this match because she knows how to deal with being the underdog as she often is just that but I think she deserves more credit for playing the way she plays. She can be very difficult to deal with.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:50 AM, bobix said:

Back Radu Albot (+1.5 sets handicap) to beat Nick "as*hole" Kyrgios at 1.81 with MarathonBet

I didn't bet on this one but was watching the match and what you said about Kyrgios being an asshole came true. Kyrgios was again acting a fool in the final set. Not sure if truly injured but his last set was typical Kyrgios and even managed to dance to the music on a changeover

His matches are really blacklisted for me no matter where he plays

Edited by KennyDelight