** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Saturday Jan 26th

No luck yesterday,three for today..

1.05 Uttoxeter

THE CRAZED MOON - 5/2 Sky

Delface did me a massive favour when winning at the last Uttoxeter meeting and while i am loathe to oppose him this looks a tougher ask.I prefer the claims of THE CRAZED MOON who was always travelling powerfully when winning(despite the jockey losing his whip) over today's course and distance back in December.On a hat trick bid now (following an earlier win at Bangor), it seems folly to oppose a filly in form.

2.15 Uttoxeter

BRANDON ROC - 4/1 Paddy Power

Supporting BANDON ROC comes with risks attached, but he impressed when winning at Hereford last time and is capable of following up. That Hereford win was following an off course absence of 219 days, and having that race in safe keeping from fully two out rubber stamps it as his best effort to date. Now two wins from his last three starts could it be that his playboy days are finally over?..

3.25 Uttoxeter

BLACK TULIP - 10/3 Ladbrokes

In an open looking race BLACK TULIP will do for me. Henry Daly's seven year old filly surpassed all previous efforts when 2nd to the Gordon Elliott  trained Synopsis at Cheltenham last month.When considering those in behind(in what looked a competitive heat beforehand) were strung out all over Prestbury Park, the selection looks worthy of support in a similar looking contest.

War Sound  1 50  chelt   1/4 pt win  16/1    365

Jankika   1 50 chelt   1 pt win  

Golden Bere   4 15 ling    2pt win 7/2  365  Lads 

Sam spinner    3 35  Chelt   1/4  pt win  14/1   365

P/L   Account   + 123 pts  from start date   May  2018 

Edited by black rabbit
updating selections

21 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

No such thing as a Shoo In but I think this is the nearest thing on the card today ( I have to be fairly confident to back twig hoppers )

20pts win

2.05 Donc COMMODORE BARRY @ 6/4 B365

Rubbish beaten 24 & 1/4 length :@

I have been known to be totally wrong when selecting animals that have to jump over things :$