** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Friday Jan 25th

A non runner yesterday,no selections today,but three for tomorrow.

2.05 Huntingdon

RABUNDA - 4/1 Bet 365

The standard set by the exposed runners is not particularly high here which leads me to risk a few sheckles on RABUNDA for Tom George. The selection has his first run for his new yard today and it's interesting that the headgear goes on at the first time of asking.A twelve length winner of a point at Barbury when last seen,the 9yo gelding clearly has ability..

3.15 Huntingdon

COURT LIABILITY - 2/1 Sky

Harry Whittington has placed COURT LIABAILTY well as the selection remains unbeaten with four straight wins. The rapidly improving 6yo had not been seen for over a year,but it didn't stop the gelding from being an eased down winner at Musselburgh in December when upped to handicap company for the first time(unshipped the jockey after the winning post).His winning run may not be at an end just yet....

3.45 Huntingdon

ARDREA CROSS - 4/1 Sky

You get the feeling that the Skelton brothers could win handicaps with a rocking horse they are so good at  race placement and in ARDERA CROSS they have another chance of a winner here. The eight year old has his first run for the stable today after switching from his former yard in Ireland.It's noticeable that the two times hurdle winner has had wind surgery since last seen,so could easily leave previous efforts aside.. Was as high as 12/1 when betting first opened,but is only a third of that price now...

Here are my daily horse racing selections.

Lucky 63
12:50 Doncaster Pique Rock 11/4
1:55 Doncaster Ozzie The Oscar 10/3
2:30 Doncaster Fabianski 5/2
3:05 Doncaster Groveman  5/2
4:05 Doncaster Modern Warfair 3/1
7:15 Newcastle Archimedes 4/1

Bet stake = 63 units (Win) x 0.1 unit stake = 6.3 units
Bet Returned = ??

Total staked in 2019 = 90.1 units
Total returned in 2019 = 96.53 units

Please note,  These are purely my selections and I have no access to direct tips or other information.
The bets are small stakes looking to benefit from the accumulator element of the bet.
Unit stake is assumed for 1 unit = £1
Odds are shown for Ladbrokes at the time the bet is placed, and will also include their best odds guaranteed...........….. other bookmakers available!