** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Jan 22nd - 27th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

The Football League and Scottish matches give us a bumper week with a set of fixtures during the week and then a schedule on the weekend. The FA Cup means a few teams aren't involved on the weekend but there's plenty to consider. Just check out the odds and ratings above then give us your tips down below! :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One and League Two

Plymouth conceded at least 1 goal in 86% of their home matches in League One.
Fleetwood have failed to win in their last 8 away matches in League One.
Wimbledon conceded at least 1 goal in 86% of their home matches in League One.
Forest Green conceded at least 1 goal in 77% of their home matches in League Two.

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 22.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-01-2019-13187

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Celtic have scored in 100% of their home matches in Premiership.
St Mirren have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Premiership.
Hamilton have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Premiership.
Aberdeen have won their last 3 away matches in Premiership.
Dundee FC have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Premiership.
Kilmarnock have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Premiership.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 23.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-01-2019-13190

Ok this weekend we have great value bets for risk in england league two.
Crawley and Morecambe at the first line have the biggest possibilities for away win especially crawley with great previous results inside county ground last years.

At the second line we have Stevenage, Cambridge especially the Cambridge away win against Exeter with big attack problems after the sale of the Jayden Stockley.

Barnsley vs Rochdale

League One dishes up an intriguing clash this weekend when play-off hopefuls Barnsley host relegation battlers Rochdale in a 3pm kick-off at Oakwell. All the form and stats are pointing to a home win but is it worth backing a big victory here to make the most of the value on offer?

The Tykes are reeling this week after Daniel Stendel saw his assistant manager Andreas Winkler join up with new Huddersfield manager Jan Siewert at the Premier League club. It will be interesting to see how Stendel's backroom staff shapes up after this departure. The club is in 5th place in the table and 6 points inside the play-offs. This has been helped by a run of 5 wins and 2 draws from their last 7 league games. Can it continue here?

Rochdale are lingering in an uncomfortable 20th place in the table. The Dale are just 1 point and one place above the relegation zone but the teams behind them have a game in hand. It's a worrying plight not made any better by the fact that the club hasn't won a game in 5 attempts in the league. This has included some demoralising results including a 4-0 loss at home to fellow strugglers Bradford, a 5-0 defeat away to Doncaster, and a 4-0 loss at home to Burton. It's a bad time to be a Rochdale fan. Keith Hill remains the man in charge though and it seems they'll be happy with just surviving this season.

It seems almost inevitable here that Barnsley will get the win. I'm concerned at how the departure of Winkler might impact on the Tykes in the long term but I think they'll be OK here. Rochdale could well be relegated this season. The past two performances have been an improvement on the previous three but the losing habit is hard to shake. I can see Barnsley winning this game by a comfortable 2-3 goal margin.

Barnsley HT/FT @ 2.25 with Ladbrokes

Barnsley -1 @ 2.25 with Bet365

Barnsley v Rochdale

Barnsley: Cauley Woodrow (3/1 f, doubtful), Jack Walton (2/0 2nd goalkeeper)

Rochdale: Joe Rafferty (27/0 d, left the club)

Fleetwood Town v Scnuthorpe Utd

Fleetwood Town: James Wallace (15/1 m, probably in), Lewie Coyle (27/0 d, suspended), Tommy Spurr (4/0 d)

Scnuthorpe Utd: Lewis Butroid (4/0 d), George Hornshaw (0/0 m)(both doubtful), Rory Watson (5/0 first goalkeeper), Josh Morris (15/4 m), Ryan Colclough (17/2 f), Jordan Clarke (15/1 d)

Cheltenham v Macclesfield

Cheltenham: Johnny Mullins (19/0 d, doubtful), Manny Duku (0/0 f, probably out), Will Boyle (23/3 d), Nigel Atangana (26/2 m), Sean Long (0/0 d)

Macclesfield: Rhys Taylor (9/0 g), James Pearson (17/0 d), Danny Whitaker (15/2 m), Ben Stephens (11/1 m), Ryan Lloyd (11/0 m), Elliott Durrell (5/1 m)

Crewe Alexandra v Colchester Utd

Crewe Alexandra: Paul Green (10/0 m), Nicky Hunt (14/0 d)(both doubtful), James Jones (28/4 m)

Colchester Utd: Frankie Kent (24/2 d, doubtful)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hearts v St Johnstone

I can't believe the odds for the away win here. Hearts have been poor for a while now and the fans patience with Craig Levein is running out. He's a very limited manager, can only play one way and other teams managers have worked him out. St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright is one of the best in the league and I expect them to go to Tynecastle today and do a job. I can't see St Johnstone losing this. I've had a small stake on the away win @ 3.50, which is serious value but my main bet today is;

St Johnstone +1 @ 1.67

4 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Hearts v St Johnstone

I can't believe the odds for the away win here. Hearts have been poor for a while now and the fans patience with Craig Levein is running out. He's a very limited manager, can only play one way and other teams managers have worked him out. St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright is one of the best in the league and I expect them to go to Tynecastle today and do a job. I can't see St Johnstone losing this. I've had a small stake on the away win @ 3.50, which is serious value but my main bet today is;

St Johnstone +1 @ 1.67

I'm not disagreeing with the post above as Saints have probably the best away form in the league at present and are difficult to break down. Just putting a different slant on it  Tynecastle in recent games has been a tough venue for them, the the last 6 games read 4 losses 2 draws. I expect a reaction from Hearts today, Levein i cant stand but i have a gut feeling Hearts wont lose this one, i'm going to back the home side. 

Screenshot_37.jpg

Edited by dogmeister

For those looking for a fairly solid treble...I have been researching recent form and head to heads and for me you cant really look far beyond Arbroath, Ross County, and Peterhead this weekend. They have in recent times the so called gypsies on their respective opponents today. Treble pays 3.35-1 at Ladbrokes

For those that are even more adventurous  you can add East Fife, Airdrie, Hearts and Edinburgh to the mix in any combo.  

Obviously i'm not an expert and opinions are like arseholes .....

Edited by dogmeister

Today my adrenalin was in high levels. Play a high value bet system in my blog and fight until the end. If you see, you understand. Take two great odds and wait for one goal from Bradford and Peterborough but remain in agony until the end of the games. Great times only in England low leagues.

St Mirren vs Hibernian

OK, so our boy @allyhibs will obviously be able to give the real expert opinion but seeing as the Livingston versus Rangers game offers little value I thought I'd punt for this St Mirren versus Hibernian game that's kicking off at 1:30pm on Sunday afternoon at St Mirren Park.

St Mirren are rock bottom of the SPL and Oran Kearney's side have only picked up 12 points in the league so they'll be looking to find a rare win here. Unfortunately, they've lost their last three league matches and the last time they entertained Hibs at home they lost 1-0.

Hibernian are in 8th place and not exactly in the form of their lives. Rumours are that Neil Lennon is set to depart the club after a run of 5 league games without a win. It'll be interesting to see who takes charge of the team for this game and the impact that will have on the performance.

A few interesting facts coming into this game. St Mirren have only won 2 of their last 10 SPL matches with Hibernian. Hibernian have also won 5 of their last 8 trips to St Mirren. If Hibernian lose this then it will be the first time since April 2014 that they've lost three league games in a row in the SPL.

I have to back Hibernian here. I think if Lennon isn't in charge then there could be a positive bounce from the players. I think even if Lennon was in charge, this St Mirren team is so bad that it should still be a win secured for the visitors. I'm keen to here what Ally thinks.

Hibernian to Win @ 1.70 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Bet365

20 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

St Mirren vs Hibernian

OK, so our boy @allyhibs will obviously be able to give the real expert opinion but seeing as the Livingston versus Rangers game offers little value I thought I'd punt for this St Mirren versus Hibernian game that's kicking off at 1:30pm on Sunday afternoon at St Mirren Park.

St Mirren are rock bottom of the SPL and Oran Kearney's side have only picked up 12 points in the league so they'll be looking to find a rare win here. Unfortunately, they've lost their last three league matches and the last time they entertained Hibs at home they lost 1-0.

Hibernian are in 8th place and not exactly in the form of their lives. Rumours are that Neil Lennon is set to depart the club after a run of 5 league games without a win. It'll be interesting to see who takes charge of the team for this game and the impact that will have on the performance.

A few interesting facts coming into this game. St Mirren have only won 2 of their last 10 SPL matches with Hibernian. Hibernian have also won 5 of their last 8 trips to St Mirren. If Hibernian lose this then it will be the first time since April 2014 that they've lost three league games in a row in the SPL.

I have to back Hibernian here. I think if Lennon isn't in charge then there could be a positive bounce from the players. I think even if Lennon was in charge, this St Mirren team is so bad that it should still be a win secured for the visitors. I'm keen to here what Ally thinks.

Hibernian to Win @ 1.70 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Bet365

I'd go Hibs to win 3 - 1 Stevie :)

Sorry man, been really busy and didn't get back to you here. I would've tipped roughly the same thing. Lennon has been suspended, with what i'm hearing it could be sacked for gross misconduct. It's been obvious things haven't been great behind the scenes for a few months now and it's come to a head. I think the players will be relieved that he's gone.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 1:56 PM, dogmeister said:

I'm not disagreeing with the post above as Saints have probably the best away form in the league at present and are difficult to break down. Just putting a different slant on it  Tynecastle in recent games has been a tough venue for them, the the last 6 games read 4 losses 2 draws. I expect a reaction from Hearts today, Levein i cant stand but i have a gut feeling Hearts wont lose this one, i'm going to back the home side. 

Screenshot_37.jpg

Well done. I think I may have had my green tinted glasses on :ok