** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Jan 15th - 19th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

The upcoming week of action in this section starts on Tuesday with a single game from League Two. We then have a full schedule in League One and League Two on the weekend. However, the Scottish fixtures are reduced with the Scottish FA Cup matches lined up. So, check out the odds and ratings above then share your thoughts below! :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League Two

79% of Crawley's points have been earned at home in League Two.
Crawley have scored 76% of their goals at home in League Two.
Crawley have lost 77% of their away matches in League Two.

You can find interesting 21 Football Betting Streaks for 15.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-01-2019-13059

AFC Wimbledon vs Barnsley

League One delivers a clash between two sides battling at opposite ends of the table this weekend when bottom-placed AFC Wimbledon will welcome promotion-chasing Barnsley to Kingsmeadow for this 3pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon. A win has never been more important for both sides in their respective aims for this season.

AFC Wimbledon experienced a new manager bounce when Wally Downes replaced the outgoing Neal Ardley. It was just 1 loss from their first 5 league games under the new manager. Unfortunately, that appears to now be waning with the club having failed to pick up a win in their last 3 league games. Is this FA Cup run distracting them from their league duties? Their 4th Round clash at home with West Ham next week is an understandable focus point.

Barnsley continue to crack on with a productive season. Daniel Stendel is doing a decent job of trying to get the Tykes back up to the Championship after their relegation. The club is in 5th place and a comfortable 4 points inside the play-offs and only 4 points off the pace of the top two. They are also on a run of 4 wins and 2 draws from their last 6 league matches.

There is a fair bit of support backing AFC Wimbledon to get a result here. They have been unlucky in recent matches and have faced tough opposition in this run without a win. I just think Barnsley look too strong right now. They are playing good football and boast the 4th best away record in the division this season. It'll be a hard game for the visitors but they should have enough to sneak the victory.

Barnsley to Win @ 1.88 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.73 with Betfred

ENGLAND LEAGUE ONE – INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Blackpool v Shrewsbury

Blackpool: Curtis Tilt (18/3 d), Ollie Turton (20/1 d)(both probably in), Mark Cullen (12/3 f, doubtful), Mark Howard (23/0 first goalkeeper), Jimmy Ryan (0/0 m, captain)

Shrewsbury: Reice Charles-Cook (g, newcomer, doubtful), Dave Edwards (1/0 m), Cameron Gregory (0/0 g), Lenell John-Lewis (17/1 f), Shaun Whalley (16/1 f)

Doncaster Rovers v Burton Albion

Doncaster Rovers: Herbie Kane (25/3 m), Joe Wright (14/2 d), Shaun Cummings (4/0 d), Will Longbottom (0/0 f)

Burton Albion: Liam Boyce (21/7 f, top scorer, doubtful), James Hesketh (16/1 m), Marvin Sordell (13/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Stirling vs Queen's Park

It's a change of pace this weekend as we drop down to Scottish League Two for some coverage. It's a battle near the bottom of the table as Stirling face Queen's Park in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday from the Forthbank Stadium. This is a great opportunity for both teams to ignite a push towards the play-off positions.

Stirling are currently in 7th place but are only 4 points outside the play-offs. Former Aberdeen player Kevin Rutkiewicz is the gaffer around the place and he's led his team to three consecutive wins in the league to really boost their confidence. The big question is whether they can keep that run going or not?

Queen's Park are just behind Stirling in 8th place. They are 4 points further behind so the play-off ambitions might just be too much of a stretch for the club but you never know. Manager Mark Roberts will be pleased that his team are a huge 13 points clear of the relegation zone and can focus on looking up and ahead to next season with Albion Rovers the likely usual suspects to fill that bottom spot having only gathered 7 points so far this season from 19 league games.

Now, our resident Scottish football expert @allyhibs will have a more educated opinion but I think everything points towards Stirling holding the value. You only need to check the forums of both teams to see the difference in mood with the fan base. Huge optimism around Stirling and complete deflation for Queen's Park.

Stirling to Win @ 1.95 with BetVictor

Stirling HT/FT @ 3.20 with Ladbrokes

16 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Stirling vs Queen's Park

It's a change of pace this weekend as we drop down to Scottish League Two for some coverage. It's a battle near the bottom of the table as Stirling face Queen's Park in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday from the Forthbank Stadium. This is a great opportunity for both teams to ignite a push towards the play-off positions.

Stirling are currently in 7th place but are only 4 points outside the play-offs. Former Aberdeen player Kevin Rutkiewicz is the gaffer around the place and he's led his team to three consecutive wins in the league to really boost their confidence. The big question is whether they can keep that run going or not?

Queen's Park are just behind Stirling in 8th place. They are 4 points further behind so the play-off ambitions might just be too much of a stretch for the club but you never know. Manager Mark Roberts will be pleased that his team are a huge 13 points clear of the relegation zone and can focus on looking up and ahead to next season with Albion Rovers the likely usual suspects to fill that bottom spot having only gathered 7 points so far this season from 19 league games.

Now, our resident Scottish football expert @allyhibs will have a more educated opinion but I think everything points towards Stirling holding the value. You only need to check the forums of both teams to see the difference in mood with the fan base. Huge optimism around Stirling and complete deflation for Queen's Park.

Stirling to Win @ 1.95 with BetVictor

Stirling HT/FT @ 3.20 with Ladbrokes

I woke up this morning to a message from a mate tipping me off about Stirling and I admit they've been on my shortlist this week. They're on a very good run of form, including a win at Edinburgh City and you'd think if they kept that form going today they could bag the 3 points. The odds for the home win touched 2.00 briefly this morning which is certainly good value, currently dropped to 1.85 which I think is about right. I backed it at 2.00.

Today is a very difficult day for High value odds. Only Peterborough i believe deserve a risk. Hylton out for Luton, The team diagram stop to rise and maybe turn around. And finally Peterborough looks ready to give the final battle for promotion.

All the other games are open to all results.

Put my final estimationn and my ticket inside my blog. If you wish to make comments it`s all right.

On 17/01/2019 at 2:59 PM, sajtion said:

it's been a while since i posted an acca on here so i'm going to give it a shot this weekend. 

nottingham forest

middlesbrough

qpr

charlton

gillingham

bradford

sunderland

mk dons

stake £30    returns £10.000

good luck

lol they can do better. what gives

6 hours ago, allyhibs said:

I woke up this morning to a message from a mate tipping me off about Stirling and I admit they've been on my shortlist this week. They're on a very good run of form, including a win at Edinburgh City and you'd think if they kept that form going today they could bag the 3 points. The odds for the home win touched 2.00 briefly this morning which is certainly good value, currently dropped to 1.85 which I think is about right. I backed it at 2.00.

Not sure what went wrong for Stirling today. Queen's Park unlucky not to take all three points. Maybe Stirling trying to blend too many new players in at once?