** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - January 14 - February 3

On 28/1/2019 at 12:53 PM, darko08 said:

I was thinking to bet Yastremska to win this tournament at 13.00. Yastremska has played and won against most of the favourites to win this tournament: Muguruza, Shuai Zhang, Tomljanovic and Saisai Zheng. The only of the 5 favorite players to win that has not played against Dayana is Caroline Garcia (6.00) but she’s so far from her best form. If Dayana and Muguruza win their first two round they will meet each other in quarterfinals (I think that the winner of that match will win the tournament). Finally I didn’t the bet, let’s see if I regret this.

Ok i regret. Now is paid at 1.90...

Vera Zvonareva to beat Donna Vekic at 2.32 with betfair

Vekic is playing well recently but at these odds i prefer Zvonareva. Vekic won easily in straight sets against Kvitova (6-4, 6-1), who after her long run in the AO couldn’t compete here at her best. Vekic now will have to face a completely different player who will take her into long rallies. The Russian won in her second match against Julia in a 3 set match after losing the first set. In her third match, she has won against Kasatkina in straight sets (Kasatkina was not in her best but she played a decent match). Zvonareva has a big chance here to play another Final after 7 years. She is playing well, she’s fighting every point and she’s doing it in her home country.

Sorry i edit because at 888 is paid at 2.70

Edited by darko08

Well I am still missing out on the payouts I'm after whether I post here or don't post here.. I am changing the rules for what I'm doing now, and I am not going to submit any plays here unless I am very confident with their success.. Before I was executing a value based strategy, and it was not as successful as I was hoping. Part of the problem was there was very few underdogs that actually won this past Australian open.. However, alot of the bets I was making were in accordance to how often these numbers are profitable at big odds, and not actually who I thought I was going to win the match..

38-81 +15.31 units(Includes all recent losing Australian open plays, including one winning parlay with doubles, and the two losses I took from December with Wawrinka and Coric Future prediction to win Aussie title) But overall I have lost about 25-30 picks in a row, and winning only about 3-5 in between there.  This is not a winning format to post here even if I could have better results on different times.. But, thats enough for confusing and poorly written explanation.. Sorry to anybody who took losses on those tho.. I am increasing the unit size of my plays on here now.. All bets will be staked two units instead of one with the expectation of much higher accuracy predictions

2 units Magda Linette to beat Yastremska @ 4.67 with Pinnacle

2 units Zhe Li to beat Taro Daniel @ 3.06 with Pinnacle

I am paying very close attention to matches at Hua Hin, and have won two bets in a row Linette.  She is playing very well. Yastremska played amazing vs Muguruza, but the catch here is that Garbine played one of the worst matches I have ever seen from her if not the absolute worst. She also was nervous, and serving very poor.. I have more analysis on the match but I don't want write book here. 

I caught some of the Davis cup in Guangdong Arena, China. There is not a huge crowd there supoorting China for whatever reason, but Zhe Li was on fire, and I made terrible mistake not paying attention to this match early in live betting because the odds was huge vs Nishioka.. Daniel may be a step up in class for the home team here, but if Li's level does not drop.. I imagine he will continue his fine tennis form, and take the match for China who is cheering him on last match with unbridled enthusiasm.

Joao Sousa to beat Mikhail Kukushkin at 2.25 with Betsafe

I go for the head to head here and the need to win for Portugal. Joao is up 2-0 on hardcourts in this matchup and he needs to bring a win for Portugal here to keep the tie alive and I have to think he will do it. He lost to Sascha Bublik yesterday but that loss was just one of the regular surprises of this tournament. And Joao has never lost a set on hardcourt to Mikhail so I recommend a bet on Joao here.

Edited by four-leaf