** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League PokerStars - January Leg 4 - Wed 30th January

avongirl

The Punters Lounge £150 added Poker League continues for 2019 and starts this week for January.  All games are played in the PokerStars Home Games PL Poker Club.  This month will feature a PLO leg in week 3 with the other 3 legs NLHE.

Leg 1 : Wednesday 9th January at 20.00 GMT in the PL Poker Club Home Game.

Leg 2 : 16th January 

Leg 3 : 23rd January- PLO

Leg 4 : 30th January

Buy in is $5.50 per leg.

The £150 added will be split between the top 3 players of the league end, with £75 to the league champion, £45 to 2nd and £30 to 3rd.  This will be payable via PayPal at the end of the league.  Big thank you to SirPuntalot and Punters Lounge for the added funds.  Winners will also get an exclusive PuntersLounge Mug and Pen 

Your top 3 scores of the 4 legs will count towards your league total. We will be using the usual PL league format, which will be updated in this thread. (The PokerStars own league scores will not be used.) Formula is -Log(position/Entrants)x100

All members are welcome, however you must post in this thread if asked to let us know your forum username, otherwise your placings and scores cannot be included in the league.  Please spread the word and invite your friends so we can get the weekly numbers to keep this league viable.  New players always welcome to join in.

To join the PokerStars PL Home Games Club:

club id = 744199

password = PLPokerClub

We also have a PL Poker Club Facebook group where regular reminders are also posted. Please request to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/524375907722928/

Good luck!

League Table

image.png

2 minutes ago, ian309 said:

Great game as always all, the most nerve racking game I have ever played when it went to 5 handed! Thanks Ian.

I just have the 1 PL mug :)) Only won 1 monthly league since the launch of added Mug and Pen :)

But I am very happy for you to receive the PL mug and Pen as it means a lot to you :) 

Well done to Ian on the final leg win completing a 1,2,3,4 over the month :clap

But Leo's 2 wins in the month proved to be uncatchable, well done champ :clap

A close call for 3rd place, with Samba's final leg 2nd just enough to get past Marek, well done Pete, welcome back to the dark side :lol

Here's how to claim your added prize money 

Instructions for League Winners:

1st Like2Fish  £75 + PL Mug and Pen

2nd ian309  £45

3rd Samba_SamPa  £30

To claim please email [email protected] with the following:

Subject: Poker League

Message Content.

PL Username: *
PayPal Email: *
Prize Amount/Position: £75 (1st) / £45 (2nd) / £30 (3rd)

Winner (Like2Fish) - please also provide address for PL Mug & Pen to be sent

Payments are normally processed together for all our monthly competitions around 14 days after the end of the month. 

Thanks all for playing, Feb league starts next week.

@Sir Puntalot

9 hours ago, avongirl said:

Well done to Ian on the final leg win completing a 1,2,3,4 over the month :clap

But Leo's 2 wins in the month proved to be uncatchable, well done champ :clap

A close call for 3rd place, with Samba's final leg 2nd just enough to get past Marek, well done Pete, welcome back to the dark side :lol

Here's how to claim your added prize money 

Instructions for League Winners:

1st Like2Fish  £75 + PL Mug and Pen

2nd ian309  £45

3rd Samba_SamPa  £30

To claim please email [email protected] with the following:

Subject: Poker League

Message Content.

PL Username: *
PayPal Email: *
Prize Amount/Position: £75 (1st) / £45 (2nd) / £30 (3rd)

Winner (Like2Fish) - please also provide address for PL Mug & Pen to be sent

Payments are normally processed together for all our monthly competitions around 14 days after the end of the month. 

Thanks all for playing, Feb league starts next week.

@Sir Puntalot

Ian would love the PL Mug as hasn't got one yet, I have one so I am very happy for Ian to have the PL mug and Pen :) 

@ian309 Please send your address details to @Sir Puntalot

Thanks again all for great games and added, as always my fave fixture in my poker diary :) 

Cheers all for Congrats :) 

13 hours ago, LIKE2FISH said:

Ian would love the PL Mug as hasn't got one yet, I have one so I am very happy for Ian to have the PL mug and Pen :) 

@ian309 Please send your address details to @Sir Puntalot

Thanks again all for great games and added, as always my fave fixture in my poker diary :) 

Cheers all for Congrats :) 

We’ll send it on the back of a Game of Thrones Raven. :ok 

• avongirl unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/02/2019 at 11:04 AM, Sir Puntalot said:

We’ll send it on the back of a Game of Thrones Raven. :ok 

Either the raven got shot down on it's way to Winterfell, or it was never the intention that it should leave it's cage at King's Landing. Or maybe that was the essence of the OP and I just failed to read between the lines :)

3 hours ago, ian309 said:

Either the raven got shot down on it's way to Winterfell, or it was never the intention that it should leave it's cage at King's Landing. Or maybe that was the essence of the OP and I just failed to read between the lines :)

The raven forgot its GPS so I've had to put it down. :( We've now hired a White Walker to personally deliver this heavily disguised as a Royal Mail postman (amazing right?). :ok The White Walker begins his journey tomorrow morning. ;)