Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Bundesliga I Predictions > Jan 18th - 20th

bundesligaratings1.jpg

The Bundesliga is on its winter break. The Bundesliga I returns to action in a couple of weeks with Bundesliga II returning the following week. Check out the odds and ratings for the next round of action up above. Feel free to post up any thoughts you have on these games over the next couple of weeks. :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hoffenheim have drawn their last 6 matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 away matches in Bundesliga.
72% of Hoffenheim's goals have been scored in the second half in Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich have scored in each of their last 10 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 18.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-01-2019-13077

Hoffenheim v Bayern München

Hoffenheim: Demirbay (11/2 m, doubtful), Bičakčić (13/1 d), Nordtveit (8/0 d), Rupp (0/0 m)

Bayern München: Ribéry (14/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Robben (9/3 m), Tolisso (2/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Nothing is over yet as far as the Bundesliga title is concerned, as Bayern has narrowed the gap to six points from champion Dortmund and in a whole second round they are all overturned. For today, the Bavarians begin their obligations for 2019 with an off-home match at Hoffenheim, where they clearly hide their difficulties. However, they took the breaths they needed and are ready for a good counter-attack from now on. The hosts always play open and it is probably something that helps enough the plans of coach Bayern Kovacs
TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ FC BAYERN MUNICH, odds 1.55

the 1.55 is not worth it. Bayern struggled in Hoffenheim the last two games. nagelsmann and his squad are always good for a surprise. wouldn't recommend this bet.

Edited by JPee

I'm expecting an offensive game tonight. Neither Bayern nor Hoffenheim have a defensive bulwark in the back and Hummels/Boateng are still struggling in dangerous attacks.
Statement Nagelsmann: 
"We will attack Bayern and try to keep the three points with us. It will be another hard fight, just like in the first half."

But have you already taken a look at the o2.5 odds? I mean there are better bets for these prices.
Why are you guys so interested to put money on this game?

The only bet you could try is a Hoffenheim win. Just my 2 cents. Good luck guys!

Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Monchengladbach

One game that stands out for me this weekend in the Bundesliga this weekend is the intriguing match-up between mid-table Bayer Leverkusen and Champions League-chasing Borussia Monchengladbach. Kick-off is scheduled for 2:30pm on Saturday at the BayArena.

Bayer Leverkusen will start their first league game under new manager Peter Bosz who replaced former gaffer Heiko Herrlich at the start of January despite Herrlich winning 3 of his last 4 league games before his dismissal. Bosz has previously managed Ajax and Borussia Dortmund. He guided Ajax to the 2017 Europa League Final that they lost to Manchester United. The Dutchman had a decent start to his tenure at Dortmund but was eventually sacked when he only won once in 13 games across all competitions. The jury remains out on whether he is good enough to manage in this league.

Borussia Monchengladbach have enjoyed a very positive season so far. Dieter Hecking's men have moved to 3rd in the league table. It is only their vulnerability to suffer a loss every 3-4 league games that has stopped them from becoming true title contenders this campaign. The team had gone three league games without conceding before their narrow 2-1 loss to league leaders Borussia Dortmund just before the winter break.

I really think it's worth backing Borussia Monchengladbach to get something here. I'm still not totally sure why Bayer Leverkusen sacked Herrlich when it appeared they had re-discovered their swagger before the break. Maybe there were issues behind scenes? Anyway, Bosz started well at Dortmund so I'm wary of him hitting the ground running at Leverkusen. Things did go sour quite quickly at Dortmund though so I'm not sure he's the best appointment right now. We shall see. I think both teams might take a draw here. Tough to separate them.

Borussia Monchengladbach Double Chance @ 1.90 with MarathonBet

Borussia Monchengladbach to Score First @ 2.30 with Ladbrokes

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, and @JKos, what bets are you guys looking at this weekend in addition to what has already been posted?

For me today Hoffenheim AHC+1 is a good Bet. Hoffenheim with Coach Nagelsmann have won both matches under his charge in Hoffenheim... Also Bayern with some good Results before the Break but that isn´t that dominating Team from last Years. Defensive looks often very shaky and today against Hoffenheim this can be difficult. On other Side Hoffenheim allways play Offensive and on other Side conceded a lot of Goals. But against Munich they played allways really well. First Game in Munich won Bayern 3-1 but Hoffenheim made a close and good Game.

Hoffenheim also with 6 Draws in a Row now - and think today it can also end in Draw. They looking tired in last Games before Winter-Break after many Games with, League+Cup and Champions League. They are out of Champions League and Cup and for me this is a advantage for the Squad....

Hofffenheim AHC+1 @ 2.20 3/10 bet365

76% of Frankfurt's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Dortmund have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Hannover 96 have failed to score in their last 3 home matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have scored in each of their last 17 matches in Bundesliga.
34% of Stuttgart's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
FSV Mainz have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 176 Football Betting Streaks for 19.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-01-2019-13107

With ... good morning in the second round, the Bundesliga comes back with big games, with Leipzig and Dortmund first and best. The champion Borussia now feels hot in Bayern's breath ... and abstention makes even more questionable the particular match. A multi-goal match will be played

RB LEIPZIG vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.67

FC Nürnberg have lost their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
Wolfsburg have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 matches in Bundesliga.
Hertha Berlin have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 5 home matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 154 Football Betting Streaks for 20.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-01-2019-13136

Classic two games include the Bundesliga schedule this Sunday, with Schalke - Wolfsburg stand out. "Royal Blue" wants to make a start in 2019 and certainly have better material than the position they currently hold in the score. The "wolves" are not a negligible quantity as a team, but Schalke is closer to the victory
FC SCHALKE 04 vs VFL WOLFSBURG @@ FC SCHALKE 04, odds 2.10