** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Jan 4th & 5th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

There is a reduced schedule in this thread for a couple of reasons. Firstly, the FA Cup still has a number of League 1 and League 2 sides competing in it so those matches are trimmed down. Secondly, the SPL is on its winter break so there won't be any matches from that competition. Here are the odds and ratings for these matches so check them out and give us your views! :ok

Charlton vs Sunderland

The FA Cup might be taking the main focus this weekend in English football but a lot of eyes will be on this top end of the table clash between Charlton and Sunderland in League One that's scheduled to kick-off at 3pm on Saturday afternoon at The Valley.

Charlton are progressing nicely under the guidance of former player Lee Bowyer. The Addicks are 5th in League One and their 2-1 win over Walsall on New Year's Day put a quick stop to a losing run of two matches over the festive period. The mood around the club will also no doubt have been boosted by the ambitious signing of former Sunderland midfielder Jonny Williams.

Sunderland are going through an inconsistent patch. The Black Cats are in 3rd place and 2 points off the top two but they do have two games in hand on second placed Luton. One loss, one win, one draw, and then one win have summed up their rollercoaster festive period. No doubt, Jack Ross would take a point here to consolidate their place at the right end of the table in what is sure to be a tough encounter.

This is a tough one to call. Charlton are a dogged side at home but Sunderland have also developed the ability to grind out results on the road. The home team's home form and the away side's away form cannot be separated. I think both teams would take a draw coming into this game but deep down I think both teams will also feel they could sneak a win. On that basis, a draw seems the most sensible bet although I am tempted to back Charlton Draw No Bet at the price being offered. I think I'll throw in a bit of insurance and do exactly that.

Charlton Draw No Bet @ 1.92 with MarathonBet

BTTS @ 1.83 with RedZone

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Wycombe have lost their last 4 matches in League One.
Blackpool have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in League One.
Charlton have scored in each of their last 11 matches in League One.
Sunderland have scored in each of their last 24 matches in League One.
73% of Rochdale's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in League One.
Burton Albion have failed to score in their last 4 away matches in League One.

You can find interesting 81 Football Betting Streaks for 05.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-01-2019-12875

Charlton Athletic v Sunderland

Charlton Athletic: Ben Reeves (17/2 d), George Lapslie (16/0 m)(both doubtful), Jason Pearce (21/1 d, captain), Joe Aribo (22/5 m), Josh Cullen (11/0 m), Igor Vetokele (9/0 f), Jake Forster-Caskey (0/0 m), Lewis Page (11/0 d)

Sunderland: Bryan Oviedo (16/0 d), Adam Matthews (17/1 d)(both doubtful), Lee Cattermole (18/3 m, suspended), George Honeyman (21/2 m, captain), Donald Love (4/0 d), Denver Hume (4/0 d), Ethan Robson (0/0 m)

Morecambe FC v Crewe Alexandra

Morecambe FC: Barry Roche (15/0 first goalkeeper), Aaron Wildig (19/1 m), Andy Fleming (9/1 m), Lamin Jagne (2/0 m), James Sinclair (1/0 d)

Crewe Alexandra: Eddie Nolan (15/0 d), Paul Green (9/0 m)(both doubtful)

Yeovil Town v Bury FC

Yeovil Town: Gabby Rogers (1/0 m, doubtful), Omari Patrick (9/1 d), Enes Mahmutovic (4/0 d)(both left the club), Korrey Henry (4/0 f), Omar Sowunmi (8/0 d), Alex Pattison (17/0 m), James Bailey (0/0 m), Wes McDonald (9/0 f)

Bury FC: Jamie Barjonas (4/0 m, left the club), Jermain Beckford (1/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

JPG.jpg

Three wins on the row for Coventry but this says nothing for me. Coventry hasn`t the dynamic to hit play-off positions. Six points back but the upper teams is much more stronger so for me Coventry hasn`t hopes. From the other side scnuthorpe is in danger at the relagated positions. Has two overall wins on the row but have a great element here who can change all situation. The big win at ABAX against Peterborough. This means excellent morale at this time. Now look the scnuthorpe next games.

JPG.jpg

And make a simple question here.

Scnuthorpe will not fight this game when she know has a difficult series of next games. confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif
Coventry avoid Scnuthorpe`s home without fight. confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I believe Scnuthorpe know this element and start fight from the win game against Peterborough in ABAX.
This is one of the best saturday bets for me and i believe the odds fall the next days.

HOME WIN (3.20)

JPG.jpg

Here a simple thought. If we look stats we see Yeovil without a win and with bad streak but we can see one more thing too. The 4ths Bury low strength at away games. Some bettors tells "Bury fights away" so come to see to the next table.

JPG.jpg

Ok here i see one thing. Almost all points for Bury coming from home games, away is a medium/bad team for 4th position team. And i see one element too. Yeovil has the worst home team of the league. That`s ok but look Bury now. Goal difference is negative for Bury and her defense eat the same goals in compare with Yeovil. She has a little better attack.
I believe we have a great straight fight here and give many chances to Yeovil`s win.

The only thing push me back is the absenties for Yeovil but the team learn to live with them.

I have in my mind this match and i wait to see odds movement  But if i make a move i go to the Hosts with low stake..

HOME WIN (4.00)

JPG.jpg

At my last estimations all high odds coming from the home games. Here we see a home team with great need of points against to a team with a bad away dynamic behavior. All strength from Crewe is at home games and away nothing. A great home positive streak break from play-off team Carlisle but this game is a great opportunity for Morecambe to take morale again for the upcoming matches. This is my second best bet for saturday.

HOME WIN (2.90)

JPG.jpg.9781c27c7de204216a57335cd11245e4.jpg

Fighting near to the relagation zone for two teams . But Dales has the same power inside and outside of Crown Oil. Burton power at home games with poor results away but in relagation zone all things change. Nigel Clough is a manager with great mind for me and i believe he can fight and win the game. The power of the Dale`s are is the first 10 minutes and the last ten minutes of the game so Burton must be carefull at this timezone. If Clough set up the team with strength ta at this timezone has big possibillities for win today.

AWAY WIN  (2.80)

Edinburgh v Stirling

Once again it has to be Edinburgh today, they're too good for this division and should beat Stirling comfortably. They dropped points last time out away to Berwick but these things happen sometimes, especially over the hectic festive period, I fully expect them to get back to winning ways today. I think the bookies have them overpriced here.

Edinburgh -1 @ 2.70 is my only bet today.