** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sentry Tournament Of Champions

claretkid78

Happy New Year to each and everyone of you, Let's hope 2019 brings us plenty of winners.

We kick 2019 off in Hawaii at The Tournament Of Champions, this is for all of the winners last year through Dustin (in this very event) to Charles Howell at the RSM a few weeks ago.

It's played at Kapalua GC which is an unusual Par 73. It's got very wide fairways and big greens. Driving Distance and Accuracy aren't a factor at this venue, the key to a great round is great scrambling, good putting and making loads of birdies. The wind will blow so a good wind player is also needed.

Whilst studying this event I noticed that the last 4 winners all made The Tour Championship, all winners played between 2-4 times the season of their victory (with a top 10 finish) all players had course experience, and all players have shot a round in the low/mid 60s this season.

This will make your shortlist a little shorter......Anyway from the above this leads me to my team for the week which all look good ew fancies and should be around the top of the leaderboard come Sunday night. Firstly Jason Day at 14-1, Patrick Reed at 20-1, Marc Leishman at 45-1.

Good Luck.

Season Profit/Loss -40.05pts