** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing chat -tues 1st January 2019(new years day meets)

Happy New Year all:cheers

8 meetings to start the year off

1235 Southwell: Jungle Secret 9/4
125 Cheltenham: Black Opp 100/30
315 Fairyhouse: Se Mo Loach 2/1
220 Tramore:  Al Boum Photo 7/4
335 Exeter: Cap Du Nord 2/1
245 Catterick: Manwell 15/8
250 Musselburgh: Kajaki 5/4 (NAP)
340 Fakenham: Starjac 7/4

56 trebles:ok

Be interesting to see the new Sky Sports Racing tomorrow …….. I watched an hour or two of the last day of ATR this afternoon

It would have been quite sad if it was closing down but all the presenters, or most of them, are just moving across so it doesn't feel like a big change

I don't know how RUK or RTV as it is now will cope with 6 meetings in the afternoon, all over jumps. I imagine it will be chaotic once the first delayed start occurs

Also noticed that the Sky Sports Racing Website still shows tomorrows Irish Racing as being on At The Races !

A nice 9/2 winner from two bets at Uttoxeter helped pay for some of the New Year expenses,but i`m going to swerve the televised action today.

1.15 Exeter

EBONY GALE - 9/4 Bet365

A faller twice over hurdles in November, EBONY GALE was better if not perfect when winning at Leicester last time.
The selection looked to have it all to do jumping the last behind stable companion Precious Bounty that day,but stayed on well on the stiff uphill finish to win by a neck going away.
Having had only the 5 runs to date Philip Hobb's charge has plenty of scope for improvement and it's interesting that connections again stick to running on a stiff right handed course.Today's longer trip is a bonus

On 30/12/2018 at 8:19 PM, richard-westwood said:

Betbright hurdle chelt

Aux petit soins  312

Vive le roi    310

Dans le vent 308 

Sykes   305 

Very competitive race but top 2 have performed well at chelt before and look to be coming to full strength now at right time .

Aux petit soins 5ptsew 8/1 bet365

Vive le roi 5ptsew 10/1 corals 

Aux petit winsxeasy