** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Latest Tables - Week 1

Some very sad news reached me this weekend when I was told that one of our members Woodys Way, had passed away over the Christmas period.
His real name was Graham, he had been ill for a while and his wife kindly let me know yesterday. I met Graham once while I was on holiday in Dorset, he had been a member of the PL since 2004.
Woody was a keen member of most of our competitions and never missed a TC in 14 years, he was completely blind and I once helped him set up some screen-reading software so he could read the sporting life by hovering his mouse over the words, it was amazing how he coped. In later years his lovely wife Janet read out the fixtures and posted his fancies.
As a mark of respect Woodys Way will be left in the latest tables for the duration of this mini-season.

Thanks, BH

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 22.00.56.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 11.26.43.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 22.01.36.png

Thank you BillyHills (Graham Sarson).  Woodysway also attended a PL day at the races many years ago and met Paul Ross and some of the original PL punters.  He loved the Forum, and for many years posted on the Tipsters Challenge.  Thank you PL for all the pleasure you gave my lovely husband.

2 hours ago, Woodysway said:

Thank you BillyHills (Graham Sarson).  Woodysway also attended a PL day at the races many years ago and met Paul Ross and some of the original PL punters.  He loved the Forum, and for many years posted on the Tipsters Challenge.  Thank you PL for all the pleasure you gave my lovely husband.

@Sir Puntalot

Lovely Janet:ok

15 hours ago, Woodysway said:

I remember it well, funny guy too. :) Worcester I think that was.

Take care of yourself Janet, Woodysway and yourself will be missed.