** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2020 Finish continued

waggy

With Motherwell losing 1-0 the losing run seemed it was never coming to an end. The final profit was £3004.16 in just short of 20 months. As you say Gooner every betting person has those spells where you couldn't back a winner in a one horse race. I will now pay full attention to my other passion the stock market which is throwing up some massive opportunities in these strange times. When sport manages to get back to something like normal I will probably be back, but in a smaller way.

1402. Inter Milan @(RED)

1402. £400 Inter Milan @3/4 (v Getafe, 20.00)

Just read my starting target when I started this thread and it was to at least double my starting bank of £2020. As the above bet is too good to miss I can afford to wager a bit more and still achieve my target. 

21 minutes ago, TennisFanGirl said:

I KNEW I should have placed a bet on you not stopping there Waggy. I wish I’d placed a bet on it now - you know that feeling when you talk yourself out of it, and then the bet comes in easily. I’m annoyed now. ??

honestly, does it really matter so much to you? It's nothing to do with you. If you don't like what waggy is doing then just don't look at the thread at all. His first post on this thread did say, he will end on August 20th 2020 anyway. Besides, it's up to him if he wanted to even start another new thread with new bets after too. For like years, it's been going on, potus, is there nothing better for you to do than to pick on waggy? Well, glad to know you're keeping safe, potus but it would be even better if you contributed to the forum rather than just criticizing waggy all these years. ??

Take care, everyone.x

1402 result: Inter won 2-0. Won £300

Profit to date £3304.16

Wow ! That was quite a reaction even from POTUS. To be so upset because of someone else placing a bet is very unusual. I will probably place a few more just to upset him (as long as I can keep winning). I look forward to hearing his rants as it gives me quite an incentive to keep on winning more money. Watch this space POTUS.