Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**
** Last Man Standing Result - Ivailobg/Cookro split 1st £125 / Larking22 1st Consolation Cup £50 **

2020 Finish continued

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For various reasons 20 has been my favourite number. After over sixty years at the betting coal face I have decided to give it up in the year 2020. Starting on January 1st 2019 I will end the thread i

Thanks Torque, much appreciated. At the moment I'm making around £300 a month, which would be pretty good if I can keep it up. As for the staking I'm trying to limit the bets to around 3-4% max of the

You know me guys, I have these 'moments' from time to time. In this latest episode It was a poor judgement call to bet so much on such a game. But will I be more sensible in the future, who knows. Bee

1618. 0-1. Lost £400

Profit to date £1354.00

Quite a bad run at the moment. On a brighter note it's still a very good return up to now from a starting bank of £2020.

As I class myself as an out and out gambler this downturn is nothing new to me. One thing that is certain is this thread will recover and continue to keep in the black.

Watch this space

3 minutes ago, waggy said:

1618. 0-1. Lost £400

Profit to date £1354.00

Quite a bad run at the moment. On a brighter note it's still a very good return up to now from a starting bank of £2020.

As I class myself as an out and out gambler this downturn is nothing new to me. One thing that is certain is this thread will recover and continue to keep in the black.

Watch this space

Still in profit, at least. It will recover as usual. Be careful with the amounts and good luck. 💪 💪You can do it. 

2 hours ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Its unbelievable how we can go on such a bad run at times and do nothing about it :(

Surely bankroll management and not chasing losses are two things we CAN do about it?!

Having said that, £2864 is still a very good return up to now from a starting bank of £2020.

Edited by BrandNew