** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Dec 29th & 30th

Juventus V Sampdoria

Sampdoria +1.75 AH @ 2.00 Matchbook

We all know that Juventus are the beasts of the division and a home record of 8,1,0 is nothing to be sneered at. Despite this I feel the markets are loving the home side way too much in this situation.

Sampdoria are bang in form and haven't lost a competitive match since early November. They've won 4 out of their last 5 league games and Marco Giampaolo's side has both the quality and spirit level to make life difficult for Juventus here.

Key goal metrics only give Juventus a marginal advantage heading into this contest while the ELO ratings have actually begun to tip in Sampdoria's favour.

Juventus are rightly favourites for this game but the prices are a little wild when you consider the data. In my view it's pretty complacent to think Juventus can easily overcome such a big asian line against a decent Sampdoria outfit. 

Sampdoria +1.5 AH or +1.75 AH seems to be the value play here.

Thanks @Mindfulness, for posting this up! I've added the Serie B odds and ratings. Hope you all had a cracking Christmas! Check out the stats above then share your betting tips! :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, and @scommetix.

Chievo vs Frosinone

The highlight of the games in Serie A this week is a bottom-of-the-table clash between the two worst placed teams in the division. Chievo take on Frosinone in this 2pm kick-off at Stadio MarcAntonio Bentegodi with a win becoming increasingly vital for both teams if they wish to stay up this season.

Chievo are having a season to forget. The 3 points deduction has been added to by a winless campaign that has seen the club draw 8 times and remain rooted to the foot of the table. Domenico Di Carlo is the club's third manager of the season already and since he was appointed on 13th November the team has only lost one league game. Unfortunately, they've drawn all the others.

Frosinone are simply looking to stay up this season. The club is in 19th place and 5 points adrift of safety so the need to pick up wins is becoming more urgent with every passing game. Marco Baroni has taken over from the departing Moreno Longo in an attempt to change their fortunes and the new gaffer has overseen two draws away to Udinese and at home to AC Milan.

In terms of head-to-head, Frosinone have failed to win any of their last five meetings with Chievo. Having only picked up 1 win in their 9 away matches in the league so far this season it's hard to imagine that they will pick up that win here. That said, Chievo have haven't won a home game yet this season.

The lack of clinical finishing from both sides has me thinking this could be a draw. The fact that Chievo's last six games have seen under 2.5 goals scored and that they have been involved in draws in their last three home games backs that up. There is a new manager bounce effect on both sides. I have a small urge to back the home win but I'll resist and bet based on the stats.

Draw @ 3.26 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.66 with Bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Juventus have been undefeated in their last 18 matches in Serie A.
Genoa have scored in 100% of their home matches in Serie A.
Torino have been undefeated in their last 9 away matches in Serie A.
AC Milan have failed to score in their last 4 matches in Serie A.
Cagliari have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 159 Football Betting Streaks for 29.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-12-2018-12829

SSC Napoli v Bologna FC

SSC Napoli: Koulibaly (18/0 d, suspended), Insigne (17/7 f, 2nd top scorer, suspended), Hamšík (12/0 m), Chiriches (0/0 d)

Bologna FC: no absences

AC Milan v SPAL 1907

AC Milan: Suso (17/4 f, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Bonaventura (8/3 m), Biglia (9/1 m), Caldara (0/0 d), Strinic (0/0 d)

SPAL 1907: Lazzari (18/0 m), Djourou (5/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

12/29/2018

Parma x As Roma

Under [email protected] SBOBET

I hope a match which Roma will have a lot possesion of the ball, and Parma will attack throught from Roma's mistakes.

So I see a match with few goals,besides both have good deffense. And I've found +EV in this line throught of my fair lines.

min odds:@ 1.70

Inter WIN

They won in last round against Napoli and they will go for more points at Empoli, an attacking team, it might sound risky but I believe that Inter will punish them just like Sampdoria in last round.

Sassuolo - Atalanta BTTS

Sassuolo scores in almost all home games and they will host Atalanta a team that managed to score twice against Juventus and which seems in good scoring shape in last few rounds.

Genoa - Fiorentina BTTS

Genoa games have BTTS in most of its games but were not successfull to score at Calgiari but they do score against almost all top teams. Fiorentina also didn't score in last round but before that they had lots of goals in them. Both teams didn't score and both lost their games and I see an open game here with goals from both sides in desire for 3 points.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

71% of Cremonese's matches had under 2.5 goals in Serie B.
Brescia have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Serie B.
73% of Benevento's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie B.
45% of Lecce's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie B.
Perugia conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in Serie B.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 30.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-12-2018-12832