** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Dec 26th

@StevieDay1983

Can you tell me which sites you use for team news and stuff like that, i am following england lower division really closely and i am making my bets pretty much by momentum in which teams are after the last game, i usually read bbc stuff and if i catch some of the shows, that is pretty much it. I would love to contribute with some analysis but this is not just a numbers game, so it would be nice to have team news on one place or something like that and maybe i can start being better contributor to the forum :)

Cheers. 

Barnsley v Peterborough

Barnsley: Ryan Hedges (8/0 f, doubtful), Jack Walton (2/0 2nd goalkeeper)

Peterborough: Ryan Tafazolli (22/1 d, doubtful)

Burton Albion v Wycombe

Burton Albion: John Brayford (19/0 d), David Templeton (13/1 f)(both doubtful), Kyle McFadzean (20/3 d), Marvin Sordell (13/2 f), Liam Boyce (19/6 f, top scorer)

Wycombe: Ryan Allsop (17/0 first goalkeeper), Yves Ma-Kalambay (1/0 2nd goalkeeper)

Exeter City v Yeovil Town

Exeter City: Luke Croll (13/0 d), Hiram Boateng (14/0 m)(both doubtful), Troy Brown (4/0 d), Alex Hartridge (0/0 d)

Yeovil Town: Bevis Mugabi (15/0 d, doubtful), Omar Sowunmi (8/0 d), Alex Pattison (17/0 m), Gabby Rogers (1/0 m), James Bailey (0/0 m), Wes McDonald (9/0 f), Diallang Jaiyesimi (9/2 f)

Carlisle Utd v Oldham Athletic

Carlisle Utd: Macaulay Gillesphey (18/0 d, doubtful), Jason Kennedy (0/0 m), Joe Fryer (5/0 g)

Oldham Athletic: Cameron Dummigan (5/0 d), Dan Gardner (20/2 f), Jose Baxter (15/1 f), Jonathan Benteke (6/1 f), Zeus De La Paz (1/0 g), Ousmane Fane (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 12/24/2018 at 5:11 PM, gruja said:

@StevieDay1983

Can you tell me which sites you use for team news and stuff like that, i am following england lower division really closely and i am making my bets pretty much by momentum in which teams are after the last game, i usually read bbc stuff and if i catch some of the shows, that is pretty much it. I would love to contribute with some analysis but this is not just a numbers game, so it would be nice to have team news on one place or something like that and maybe i can start being better contributor to the forum :)

Cheers. 

I don't use one particularly site. I will check the various UK sites such as BBC Sport and Sky Sports plus any others that will simply provide the information I need if those two don't have it. Just type your game into Google and then see what comes up. Most teams don't get released until 2-3 hours before kick-off at the earliest but you can often get general team news 24-48 hours before.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:11 PM, gruja said:

@StevieDay1983

Cheers. 

You could also try the fans forums of whatever teams you're looking for, usually an hour or so before kick off.