** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Friday Dec 21st

Decent card at Ascot but it looks pretty tricky as far as backing winners goes!

The well regarded Angels Breath makes his debut in the Kennel Gate Hurdle and bumps into Thomas Darby. Henderson won this race last year so I expect the top one could be decent.
We have a 4-runner Novice Chase in which any of them could win, I like Count Meribel here the last race is a Listed Bumper and we have 8 previous winners clashing. Alan King is in great form and i'm siding with The Glancing Queen.

:ok

I shall be at the Staffordshire circuit tomorrow,where the best bet on the card looks to be in the opener..

12.05 Uttoxeter

MAZALTO - 11/8 Bet 365

Needing the race following a 206 day absence,MAZALTO improved significantly subsequently for that run when fairly bolting home by a 15 length margin at Fontwell(eased down) earlier in the month.
Leading three out,the selection could be named as the winner a long way out that day, and it's hard to believe that just a five pound rise will halt her progress here.
Hitting the line strongly at Fontwell suggested that if anything, today's longer trip will prove even more suitable for Pat Phelan's rapidly improving five year old...