** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Dec 21st - 23rd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Lazio conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
69% of Cagliari's matches had under 2.5 goals in Serie A.
Empoli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 matches in Serie A.
Sampdoria have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Fiorentina have drawn their last 4 away matches in Serie A.
Genoa have scored in 100% of their home matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 210 Football Betting Streaks for 22.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-12-2018-12724

AC Milan vs Fiorentina

Serie A delivers a few intriguing games as we enter the festive period. One of those is at the San Siro for this 2pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon where AC Milan will welcome Fiorentina. Can Gennaro Gattuso's side continue their rise up the league table with a win here?

AC Milan started the season in a frustrating manner with just 1 win from their first 5 league games. It saw them fall off the title pace almost immediately. Fortunately, the club has pulled things back with just 1 loss in their last 8 league games and that solitary defeat was to league leaders Juventus. The only problem is that two 0-0 draws have stunted their resurgent form that has seen them move up to 4th in the table.

Fiorentina are always a team that flirt with glory but constantly just fall short. Stefano Pioli's side are in 10th place with 22 points from 16 league games so far. The club battered Empoli in their last league match but it was a first win in 9 league matches for the club in a run that saw them drop away from the European qualification contenders.

I'm going to have to back AC Milan here. Their recent form against Fiorentina is decent with 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 meetings. The key here is Fiorentina's away form. The club hasn't won on their last seven visits to Lombardia. They have also not managed to win a single game on the road this season. Interestingly, AC Milan have scored an average of 1.6 goals per game against Fiorentina. More than against any other club in Serie A.

AC Milan to Win @ 2.33 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.00 with Bet365

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, and @scommetix, what bets are you guys considering this weekend in Serie A?

12 minutes ago, Mindfulness said:

Be careful with this one mate, Milan have big problems in midfield for this game:

https://www.football-italia.net/132349/milan-decimated-fiorentina

Interesting. I wonder if the players stepping in with show some extra hunger. Midfield is a finely tuned area though.

Parma Calcio v Bologna FC

Parma Calcio: Grassi (6/0 m), Sierralta (1/0 d), Calaio (0/0 f, suspended)

Bologna FC: Pulgar (9/0 m), Poli (12/2 m)

Juventus FC v AS Roma

Juventus FC: Cancelo (12/0 d), Cuadrado (11/1 m), Barzagli (4/0 d)

AS Roma: De Rossi (9/0 m, captain), Lo. Pellegrini (10/1 m), El Shaarawy (11/5 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Interesting. I wonder if the players stepping in with show some extra hunger. Midfield is a finely tuned area though.

Yeh it's a bit of a weird one, I can't really get a read on that game, Milan will still have good attackers on the pitch. One thing I will say is that Fiorentina have underperformed in recent weeks but I wouldn't be suprised if they caused Milan issues here. 1X2 seems to be priced correctly (as are so many Serie A games these days :eyes)

GL if you stick with said selection :hope

A very interesting match, Juventus is unbeatable and can not be threatened. The Roma is not at its best, its hunger is easily violated and can not get the results it needs. I expect Juventus to show superiority and get an easy win
JUVENTUS TURIN vs AS ROMA @@ JUVENTUS TURIN, odds 1.48

The two teams score and easily accept the goal, I expect an open goal chase from both teams
GENOA CFC vs ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.67

12 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

Yeh it's a bit of a weird one, I can't really get a read on that game, Milan will still have good attackers on the pitch. One thing I will say is that Fiorentina have underperformed in recent weeks but I wouldn't be suprised if they caused Milan issues here. 1X2 seems to be priced correctly (as are so many Serie A games these days :eyes)

GL if you stick with said selection :hope

I was going to sway towards a draw but I fancy taking a bit of a risk still. AC Milan generally been good to me with betting so I feel I should reward them with my faith... watch them bollocks it up now!