** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Dec 21st - 23rd

Cannot believe I missed the Wolves V Liverpool game :( that said I would of gone for over 2.5 goals so every cloud and all that 

Arsenal V Burnley. Are Arsenal having their usual mid season wobble? two defeats in a row, no I don't think they are and they tend to have decent battles with Burnley, I will plump for a home win here with the home team to keep a clean sheet.. BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE, NO @ 37/40 BETVICTOR

Bournemouth V Brighton. this one gives me a headache as i'm not sure which way this will go, I keep thinking Bournemouth but then my head says Brighton nick these sort of games, in the end my Bournemouth head won out and I think a home win. BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ EVENS BETFAIR & 188BET

Chelsea V Leicester. Another interesting game and probably another home win for me, Chelsea have lost only one in their last 5 and Leicester are not flying at all, that said I think this will be a close affair and Chelsea to win with the odd goal in 3 so again i'm opting for OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 3/4 BETFAIR, BETVICTOR & 188BET

Huddersfield V Southampton. Southampton had a massive confidence boosting win over Arsenal and Huddersfield have lost their last 3, leaving Southampton to believe they will have a great chance here, but I think a draw is a good bet here so I'm going for DRAW HALF TIME/ DRAW FULL TIME @ 37/10 REDZONE

City V Palace. Cannot see anything but a comfortable home win here Palace a relatively toothless in attack and well City aren't that leads to a comfortable home win and pressure being kept on Liverpool MAN CITY -2 @ 6/5 BETFAIR

Newcastle V Fulham. Newcastle must be thinking this is definitely a home win, once again the owner is talking buy outs and although it shouldn't it affects the players, I think Fulham will come and attack here and this for me will be the correct move, i'm going for a shock (will it really be a shock) away win. FULHAM TO WIN @ 3/1 WITH VARIOUS BOOKMAKERS

West Ham V Watford. Some very what I would call even games this week but can't forget that the hammers have won 4 on the bounce and by beating the teams that were around them they have moved up to 9th, there is not a lot to seperate the teams in the table and I think there will not be a lot here either. so I think SCORE DRAW SO BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 11/17 REDZONE

Cardiff V United. Now what to make of things at United?? I won't get in to it here to long winded, I think if Cardiff go for it a 'shock' is on the cards, and there is no magic wand at United to make them an attacking force straight away, so i'm plumping for a home win. CARDIFF TO WIN @ 11/2 BET365, BETFAIR, UNIBET, BETFRED

Everton V Spurs. Another tough one here everything says to me Spurs will have to much going forward I can see a real end to end battle developing with Spurs just nicking it so OVER 3.5 GOALS @ 2/1 BET365, BETFAIR, BETVICTOR, UNIBET & 188BET

THAT CONCLUDES MY CHRISTMAS PREDICTIONS, WHETHER YOU CELEBRATE OR NOT HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMASS EVERYONE AND SEE YA BOXING DAY :):):) :beer:beer:beer

Enjoyed the Wolves v Liverpool game. Liverpool were very good ... clinical finishing. But Wolves really impressed me. When do you ever see a promoted team play like that against a top top team? They were great. Passed the ball well, had excellent defensive and offensive structure (so much better than Man U), and kept their shape really well. If they find a 20 goal striker they can go places, because they definitely created chances but were wasteful in front of goal. Salah's goal for Liverpool was excellent. He moved so well into the open space. Brilliant finish !

Cardiff v Man United

It is pretty obvious that everything under Mou at United was toxic. It is amazing that the man did not learn anything from his dismissal from Chelsea. Essentially deja vu.  Mou might be a difficult guy to deal with but he is not stupid.

The crazy thing is that Man U have a really solid squad. It is full of excellent players, that were not getting the direction, encouragement, backing, and guidance that youngsters need. A top manager and two signings and you have a squad that can contend. Can easily see them winning 6 games on the trot here.

I am not sure the defensive frailties have been sorted , but would expect them to play with some energy and freedom. Goals on the cards here, and probably a Man United win and over 2.5 goals bet.

Edited by neilovan

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Tottenham have scored in 100% of their away matches in Premier League.
38% of Tottenham's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Tottenham have scored the opening goal in 82% of their matches in Premier League.
Everton have scored in 100% of their home matches in Premier League.
62% of Tottenham's points have been earned away in Premier League.
Tottenham were leading at halftime in 65% of their matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 106 Football Betting Streaks for 23.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-12-2018-12726