** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bet365 - Cashed out / Disallowed Goal.

Footballogy

I placed a bet on yesterday on a 6 fold accumulator. The first four games where successful, with the juventus and eibar games to go. I Required both games to have eibar over 1.5goals and juventus over 1.5 goal. I had a cash out of around 53 quid, with the main win paying 330.

I was on my phone watching the results through bet365, looking to cash out around the 53 quid mark. Suddenly it went invalid then back to cash out(115), so i hit cash out due to juventus scoring a second. I had cashed out at 115quid, when suddenly the goal was disallowed. So even though I was hoping to cash out on the 53 quid mark, i got 115 with my account remaining positive. I checked later to find my account was in the minus and my withdrawal amount was voided. (I Had withdrew 100 pounds) and placed two separate bets from the winnings. 

I've contacted them and they corrected it, yet only I'm left with nothing. I find this unfair as I've been using them for years, no doubt i'm at a bigger loss in profit(although I've enjoyed it. I just find the fact i wasn't compensated anything. Is this worth fighting for a compensation. I've no doubt if the bet ended up a success, I'd of been allowed to keep the 115 rather than 330. 

I feel this may have to be the end of using bet365, as this matter doesn't sit well with me. I could understand a reduction being made due to it being an error on their behalf, but the fact i wasn't able to cash out again, due to it cashing out that's it their error and as a billionaire company they should surely compensate.. Any advice? Sorry for the small rant!