** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UFC Fight Night Miluakee

Grass Cash

Pretty interesting card for me.. It did not click until the day before the fights.. I watched the weigh ins, and Kevin Lee looks scared of Iaquinta, and he also looks smaller, and not as strong.. Iaquinta has already beaten him 4 years ago. 

Al Iaquinta to beat Kevin Lee @ odds 3.8 with 5dimes

good to see someone else posting in this section different views are welcome @money44

I respectfully disagree Kevin Lee is the stronger fighter and better wrestler who will almost certainly weigh more when they enter the cage , I actually have a small wager on Kevin Lee outright in a parlay and also in rounds 1/2.

Lee , Font & Oliveria all to win ,   4 units @2.83 with Marathon Bet 

Lee win in Rds 1 or 2 ,   2 Units @3.02 with Marathon Bet 

Could definitely be wrong about Lee. We'll see.. Also betting against Pettis in his hometown seems a bit risky at odds 1.66. All my picks are one unit.. Really not sure why the place is so empty, but I'm fairly confident we can get it rolling again.. Either way .. We should be able to come up with some interesting results, as I've seen you already have here. :cheers

Joaquim Silva to beat Jared Gordon @ 1.95 with 5dimes

Also would be great to see @Sir Puntalot in here.. I've already recruited another punter from the boxing forum.. but ppl know what they know, and have specific interests.. build it, and they will come tho..:)

capping the ufc matches i meant.. seems like such a popular fighting sport but not much activity.. makes sense because I have been betting on it for quite some time, and now I'm just posting here in the fighting section for the first time i think 

Edited by money44

Joaquim Silva TKO round 3.. pretty exciting fight at the end with alot of heavy shots landed.. Silva had attempted submissions after flurries at the end of round 1 and 2, and then gordon gassed out in the third round after his knee was damaged from a sub attempt in round 2. Silva landed massive body shots during round 3, and then eventually used gordon's head as a punching bag until it was bobbling on a stick..  Gordon won Round 1, and atleast half of round 2 i'd say.. there was successful takedowns from both fighters.. I was impressed with Silva's power, and ability to absorb shots.

Edited by money44

Unfortunately not to be ,  I was on Silva as well at 2.3 but Lee messed up and lead me to a losing night could of been so different if he managed to sink that the rear naked choke in 2nd but Al was way more game than i expected. 

Will hopefully see you around for UFC 232 predictions