** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Dec 14th - 17th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

67% of Leganes's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
33% of Celta Vigo's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
71% of Leganes's points have been earned at home in La Liga.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 14.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-12-2018-12630

Celta de Vigo v CD Leganés

(Leganés head coach Mauricio Pellegrino awaiting for the result of an appeal against suspension of Rubén Pérez.)

Celta de Vigo: Roncaglia (11/0 d), Alonso (9/0 d), Jensen (1/0 m)

CD Leganés: Rubén Pérez (15/0 m, doubtful), Nyom (7/1 d, suspended), Rodrigo Tarín (9/0 d), Michael Santos (8/0 f), Rolan (6/0 f), Recio (4/0 m), Muñoz (2/0 d), Szymanowski (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

73% of Valladolid's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
87% of Getafe's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Atletico Madrid have been undefeated in their last 12 matches in La Liga.
84% of Real Madrid's conceded goals were conceded away in La Liga.

You can find interesting 189 Football Betting Streaks for 15.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-12-2018-12646

Apologies for the delay in a preview this week guys! I have been away for a couple of days. I'll look to get something up this weekend either tomorrow or on Sunday. In the meantime, please do share your bets like @Gabosbet has done above! :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, and @derbent.

15 hours ago, Gabosbet said:

Celta Vigo vs Leganés

Short explaination for this one. Celta is the favorite. It would be an interesting match cause Leganes is also playing well. But Celta will count with their star players. That's why I'm backing them 

Celta AH -0.50 @ 1.877 pinnacle

I was also on Celta...it ruined my parlay...Leganes was so lousy with their defending...otherwise it would be 4:1 for Celta.

None of the Saturday games seem appealing to me so I will probably not bet but Atletico Madrid should take a win, maybe even with a few goals difference like in last round against Alaves, Valladolid seems like they will be playing open football and Atletico might punish it although Valladolid rarely loses with two goals difference but they did in their last home game against Leganes. In the past meetings it was also this kind of scenario.

Also I think Valencia will not lose at least if they will play like they did against Sevilla, sure Eibar is dangerous especially considering Real Madrid lost there 3:0 but so did they lose the same way in CL to CSKA. Valencia really needs points and they will be very determined and that is what is important in sports and their defense is not bad so 1:2 could be enough.

FC Sevilla have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in La Liga.
Real Betis have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Huesca have failed to win in their last 14 matches in La Liga.
Girona have scored 71% of their goals in the first half in La Liga.
Espanyol have lost their last 4 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 147 Football Betting Streaks for 16.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-12-2018-12651

Athletic Bilbao conceded at least 1 goal in 75% of their home matches in La Liga.
Alaves conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have scored in 71% of their away matches in La Liga.
Alaves have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Streaks for 17.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-12-2018-12661

Alaves vs Athletic Bilbao

The Monday night match in La Liga throws up a tricky match for us punters as a well-performing Alaves welcome a struggling Athletic Bilbao to the Estadio de Mendizorroza for this 8pm kick-off. These two teams are experiencing mirrored seasons to how they expected pre-season so this could be interesting!

Alaves are 7th in La Liga at the time of writing this preview and just 5 points off the Champions League qualification spots. Abelardo's team started the season with just 2 defeats in their first 10 league games. Unfortunately, that has deteriorated into just 1 win in their last 5 league outings. Has the bubble burst?

Athletic Bilbao just can't seem to get out of this rut. Gaizka Garitano replaced the outgoing Eduardo Berizzo back on 5th December and the club won its solitary game under his charge 1-0 at home against Girona. Not a lot could be established from that single game but it was a first win since the opening day of the season.

Now, I'm going to take a big punt here. Athletic Bilbao might be in 18th place and 1 point adrift of safety as I am writing this and their away form is so bad that they've only picked up 1 win in 17 away matches in La Liga but I feel the bad spell has to end soon. Why not against an Alaves team slowly falling off the pace? The clean sheet will have breathed new confidence into the side and under the new manager I fancy them to take something from this game.

Athletic Bilbao Draw No Bet @ 1.85 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.64 with Unibet

In the Basque country there is a derby, as Alaves welcomes Bilbao. The first one has started better than the expectations at the start of the season, as opposed to Bilbao, which remains in the lower divisions of the Prize Division. However, the guests come from good looks and win over Girona with 1-0, so their psychology is better and they have chances in this match. No matter what we have been waiting for a meeting with goals on either side
DEPORTIVO ALAVES SAD vs ATHLETIC BILBAO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.92

Girona have scored 71% of their goals in the first half in La Liga.
88% of Getafe's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Real Sociedad conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in La Liga.
41% of Alaves's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 21.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-12-2018-12720