** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Dec 14th - 18th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Juventus have scored in 100% of their away matches in Serie A.
Inter Milan have won their last 5 home matches in Serie A.
Udinese have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Torino conceded at least 1 goal in 86% of their home matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 189 Football Betting Streaks for 15.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-12-2018-12646

Inter Milano v Udinese Calcio

Inter Milano: Dalbert (5/0 d), Vecino (11/0 m)

Udinese Calcio: Samir (13/0 d), Teodorczyk (8/0 f), Agyemang-Badu (0/0 m), Ingelsson (0/0 m)

Torino FC v Juventus FC

Torino FC: Iago Falqué (12/2 f, doubtful)

Juventus FC: Bentancur (13/2 m, suspended), Cancelo (12/0 d), Cuadrado (11/1 m), Khedira (5/1 m), Barzagli (4/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 12/11/2018 at 10:26 PM, swasya said:

Wish there was someone in the forum who understands italian lower series  games. Just Saying. its like a buffet where everything looks strange and exotic and you cant name a particular dish. Sic!

@balkan-pro, @the bastardian, @VYA, and @thinkpink63 have all been posting about Serie A and B in this section so they'll be well-informed to help.

I've been away for a couple of days so my preview for these matches won't be up until later this weekend. In the meantime, feel free to crack on and share any thoughts on bets you might have! :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, and @scommetix.

SPAL have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Serie A.
Chievo have failed to win in their last 15 matches in Serie A.
Fiorentina have failed to win in their last 8 matches in Serie A.
Empoli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 12 matches in Serie A.
Sampdoria conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 147 Football Betting Streaks for 16.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-12-2018-12651

Fiorentina v Empoli

Fiorentina haven't won any of last 8 games, collecting 7 points, while Empoli under new manager Iachini have won 3 of last 4,even if 3 were home games and the only road one ended with a 2-2 draw against Spal.

Fiorentina have the full squad available and I fancy a home win here. At home they lost only to Juventus, winning 4 and drawing 2, scoring in all games barring the one against Juventus. Striker Simeone (the son of Atletico Madrid's manager) find the net after some time in last game against Sassuolo and I fancy him to score anytime @ 2.30 too.

Empoli have conceded in all last 12 games.

Fiorentina to win @ 1.81 with Pinnacle

Frosinone v Sassuolo

Frosinone still have to win at home in 7 this season, but they scored 6 goals in last 4 home games.

Sassuolo have won just 1 of last 9 games and had 5 BTTS in last 7 overall games, including the Coppa Italia game.

Both sides need points for different reasons. Babacar and Berardi will be a threat for Frosinone's questionable defence but I don't see the visitors keeping a clean sheet as well.

BTTS YES @ 1.84 with Pinnacle

Sampdoria v Parma

I like a lot the Blucerchiati at home. They score a lot, even if they concede too many counter attacks. Parma are a good side. Don't forget that they come from 3 consecutive promotions from serie D after going bankrupt, and that's amazing.

Sampdoria won last home league game 4-1 against Bologna, won 2-1 over Spal in Coppa Italia and drew 2-2 to Lazio in last game.

Old striker Quagliarella is literally on fire (8 goals and 5 assists so far, only Ronaldo has better stats) and the price for the home win is decent for my money.

Sampdoria to win @ 1.86 with Pinnacle

Atalanta have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Lazio have drawn their last 4 matches in Serie A.
67% of Atalanta's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Lazio have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Streaks for 17.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-12-2018-12661

Atalanta vs Lazio

Firstly, great group of tips in this thread this week. @the bastardian, @betcatalog, and @thinkpink63 particularly delivering the goods in terms of quality. I've ballsed it up this week. My personal circumstances mean I'm left with having to predict the Atalanta versus Lazio match this Monday night at 7:30pm at the Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia. I bloody hate getting involved with Atalanta!

Atalanta are a team that, if you've been with us for a while, you'll know love to screw us over. Don't trust the form books or statistics when it comes to these guys. In other words, this is personal. Gian Piero Gasperini's team are 10th in Serie A but such is the tightness of the league that they're only 5 points off the Champions League qualification places.

Lazio are one of the great Italian sides but recent years have been dry for the club. Simone Inzaghi has turned them back into a top four competing side. They are in 5th place right now but it could have been so much better than it is. The club are just 1 point behind 4th placed AC Milan but have drawn their last four league matches.

You can certainly expect goals in this encounter. The past five meetings between these two sides have seen 21 goals scored and both teams have scored in every one of those matches. This prospect of goals is further inflated by the fact that Atalanta and Lazio are the two teams that have had the most touches in opposition team's box in Serie A since the start of 2018. They love their attacking pressure!

I know I'm going to regret this but I'm going to go against my gut and back Atalanta for the win. They've been inconsistent at home but have generally struggled against the teams that have shut up shop or sneaked a single goal win. Against a team like Lazio that come to attack I think they'll grab the win. If they don't, then I'm officially declaring them an enemy of Punters Lounge! No offence to their fans. They're still welcome here. Just not the players... or management... or coaching staff.

Atalanta to Win @ 2.25 with MarathonBet

BTTS @ 1.59 with SportPesa

Bologna have failed to win in their last 8 matches in Serie A.
78% of AC Milan's conceded goals occured in the second half in Serie A.
Bologna conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in Serie A.
AC Milan have scored in 86% of their away matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 18.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-12-2018-12672

Bologna - AC Milan

This match is important for Bologna because they could be out of the bottom 3 if they win, but their opponent is toygh, even playing home, I think that Milan will show they're stronger team. Milan is playing great and are in 4th position. Now the league is tight so they need the poinnts. In last 3 games, 3 goals were scored so the over 2.5 line is also good. 

Milan @ 2.060 pinnacle