** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup Predictions > Dec 11th - 18th

facupodds.jpg

It's the replays for the FA Cup 2nd Round coming up this week. Take a look at the odds above and then let us know your thoughts on what bets should be placed on these upcoming games! :ok

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Dave1X2, @canaries91, @jazzman02, @sajtion, @Darran, @postmanplod69, @eddiem, @bartonbank, @yossa6133, @Teodore, and @AndreBR.

Bradford City v Peterborough

Bradford City: Sean Scannell (10/0 m), Alex Jones (2/0 f), Jake Reeves (0/0 m), Tyrell Robinson (2/0 f)

Peterborough: Mathew Stevens (0/0 f, cup-tied)

Sunderland v Walsall FC

Sunderland: Lee Cattermole (13/3 m, probably in), Adam Matthews (16/0 d), Charlie Wyke (3/1 f), Donald Love (4/0 d), Denver Hume (4/0 d), Ethan Robson (0/0 m)

Walsall FC: Adam Chambers (1/0 m, captain), Kory Roberts (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Southport v Tranmere

I've been punting on Non-League football for over 10 years now and never can I remember a game where both sides didn't actually want to be playing the game, but that was the case on Saturday when Southport hosted Solihull in the FA Trophy. It is a shame that they weren't playing other teams because there would have been money to have been made. Amazingly Southport fielded a completely different starting 11 from their previous league game. Added to that was the fact that the starting 11 featured a loanee and 6 players who had signed in the week on non contract terms with a further 2 more on the bench. So basically Liam Watson signed a load of players just to play the game rather than stick the youth team out. I made it that Solihull made 8 changes themselves and in the end they managed to win 1-0 ahead of the Blackpool game on Tuesday. What this means though is the Southport players will be much fresher than the Tranmere players who lost 3-2 to Notts County on Saturday. Tranmere are facing the same situation they had in the 1st Round when they had to go to Oxford City in a replay and City didn't turn up that night and ran out very easy winners. Southport could have won the first game and I expect them to do much better that City did. With Spurs awaiting the winners there is plenty riding on the game as well as the fact it is a local derby. I'm not surprised that Southport have been backed given their players have had the weekend off especially given the foul conditions that matches were played in yesterday. 3/1 is still available with Bet365 though and I make that a bet.

Southport 1pt @ 3/1 with Bet365