** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Tuesday Dec 11th

340 Fontwell

Sky Full OF Stars 7/2 bet365

Nothing particularly interesting on Tuesday but one that did catch my eye was this Sky Full Of Stars at Fontwell. The 8yo is well known around the Northern circuit and hardly ever runs a bad race whether it's fences or hurdles. He has joined Chris Gordon who has a great record here and will run in the popular red and white stripes carried by some old favourites of the yard, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him improve this one a couple of pounds. He was third after a break and he looks on a fair mark for a consistent sort.
The opposition looks pretty weak apart from maybe Dan Gun who looks like a project for Fergal O'Brien, he was bought from Shark Hanlon and should do better in time although if its gambled on then I'd be wanting a saver on him too.

2.30 Uttoxeter

VOLCANO (nap) - 7/4 SKY

It's interesting that VOLCANO is stepped up in trip on this his handicap debut,and he looks the one most likely here.
Nigel Twiston Davies's good looking grey has caught the eye on both occasions this term at Chepstow (2m) and Ffos Las (2m4f),plugging on late in the day after getting outpaced once turning for home.This extra stamina test looks exactly whats required and  is potentially a cut above these more exposed rivals..

1.00 Uttoxeter

ANTUNES (n.b) - 6/5 Bet365

The starting point at Uttoxeter currently is to pay close attention to anything saddled by Dan Skelton.
     This up and coming trainer has had at least one winner at well over 50% of the 20+ meetings run at the Staffordshire venue this year,with brother Harry riding in excess of 20 winners there.

The Skelton brothers combine here with ANTUNES and he gets the call in this very winnable contest.
This is the easiest task the lightly raced four year old gelding has faced to date,and will undoubtedly improve for his recent wind surgery.

150 southwell 

Honey gg   276

Archimedes 274 

Dont like southwell but these 2 are well clear of rest so should really fight it out between themselves .... worth a try to squeeze some profit out ..  a y win I'll carry over to Caspian gold cup 

Honey gg  10pts win 11/4 pp

Archimedes 10pts win 7/2 pp