** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Lay The Draw CgmBet Selections

Have come up with some selections using Giraldis excellent tool. A lot of Lays, a few Back bets depending on the permutations. I'll privately test this but will put my LTD selections up in this thread and see how it goes until the end of the season. This should (SHOULD!) show profit but only testing with Lay stakes of £10.00. Odds from Betfair.

Yeah I know haha. Selections have produced profit over last 3 seasons so it should work long term.

"Should" is VERY much the operative word there though. That's why I'm testing, not backing with actual money yet.

Edited to add, it's actually 9.40 now lol

Edited by only1woz

Thanks for that offer bud, tho I've done that already. All the leagues I'm taking selections from I've looked at over last 3 seasons using the CGM bet tool.

All produced profit, will put some rough numbers up later today if I get a chance.

Edited by only1woz

So looking at the leagues from beginning of 2015/16 season til now, these are the rough totals of profit that would hav been acheived with £10.00 lay stakes. Ireland is on the list twice as there is 2 different LTD systems within Ireland that should produce profit. Both seem to have totally different selections but if I do find that there are duplicate selections ongoing then I may leave one of them off. Odds taken from CGM bet so whatever Giraldi uses for that. I'll be using betfair to lay.

Looks quite promising I think. And this is just the LTD, I'm privately testing a number of other systems that will produce a variet of selections that can be back draw, back away, lay under 2.5 goals etc. Only posting the LTDs on here to keep it simple and easy to follow, for me as much as anyone lol

image.png.cd4697128e2b4e65d86a161f4dfdd3e5.png

12 hours ago, only1woz said:

So looking at the leagues from beginning of 2015/16 season til now, these are the rough totals of profit that would hav been acheived with £10.00 lay stakes. Ireland is on the list twice as there is 2 different LTD systems within Ireland that should produce profit. Both seem to have totally different selections but if I do find that there are duplicate selections ongoing then I may leave one of them off. Odds taken from CGM bet so whatever Giraldi uses for that. I'll be using betfair to lay.

Looks quite promising I think. And this is just the LTD, I'm privately testing a number of other systems that will produce a variet of selections that can be back draw, back away, lay under 2.5 goals etc. Only posting the LTDs on here to keep it simple and easy to follow, for me as much as anyone lol

image.png.cd4697128e2b4e65d86a161f4dfdd3e5.png

Thanks mate. Overall profit seems ok would be just good to see number of bets and liability behind it. Also split by year. You don’t want one big hit year and losing years. But then this is your system I hope it will work well for you :) 

Saturday results

Napoli 4 frosinone 0    £9.50

Lazio 2 Sampdoria 2 (99th :eyes min equaliser for Samp) -£41.00

Slavia prague 3 boleslav 2 £9.50

Setubal 0 Benfca 1 £9.50

Galatasaray 2 Rizespor 2 -£68.00

Daily total : -£80.50

Overall Total : -£97.00

Weekends results.

Previous total : -£69.50

Braga - £9.50

Inter - £9.50