Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Non-League Predictions > December 4th-5th

Saturday was another dramatic but profitable afternoon with Dagenham scoring 2 very late goals to beat Hartlepool and the Nap's Blyth also won. Sunday's FA Cup bets drew a blank although Southport went very close to landing at a big price. There aren't many games this mid-week, but I have 3 bets.

Concord Rangers v Hampton & Richmond (National League South)
Concord's home form is exceptional as if you take out the freak result of them losing 5-0 to Welling the only time they have lost at home in the league this season and the only other time they have failed to pick up points was when they drew 1-1 with Woking. They put in a great performance on Saturday to beat Hemel 2-1 when they only had 10 for the 2nd half. Hampton finally broke the spell without a league win on Saturday. They had only picked up 1 point in 6 games before beating East Thurrock 1-0 on Saturday, but that was hardly a great effort as it was an injury time goal against 10 men against a side in the relegation zone. I don't think it was a performance that suggested they were about to go on a winning run and I really like Concord here. The only slight worry is the fact they played just over 45 minutes with 10 men on Saturday so that might have an effect on things, but otherwise 11/10 with Marathon looks a cracking bet.

Halesowen v Alvechurch (Southern Premier Central)
As I mentioned just over a week ago Halesowen are not in good shape at the moment and a change of manager made no difference at the weekend when they lost 2-0 to Stratford. That blank meant they have scored just once in their last 7 league games and they have picked up just 2 points in that spell. The away side will be very happy with the way things have gone in their first season at this level as they currently sit just outside the play-offs. They have been in good form of late having only lost twice in their last 7 games, winning the other 5. One of those defeats did come against Biggleswade on Saturday, but this game offers the perfect opportunity to get back to winning ways and they should be shorter than BetVictor's 6/4.

Lewes v Corinthian Casuals (Bostik Premier)
This game takes place on Wednesday and I fancy the away side to win. As an aside I really recommend watching the BT Sport documentary on Corinthian Casuals as it made for very good viewing and highlighted how well they are doing to be so high in the pyramid. If you weren't away they are an amateur side so no players get paid. A couple of months a go I highlighted how they were struggling and likely to find themselves outclassed at this level. They duly then got hammered by Enfield as to perfectly prove my point. However they have gone on an amazing run since then. In 10 league games since the Enfield defeat they have won 7 of them. Saturday's loss to Wingate & Finchley was the only really disappointing one of the 3 as the other two came against Bishops Stortford and Dorking and those two sides are either side of Casuals at the top of the 10 game form table. Lewes are one point in front of their opponents and after two losses on the bounce managed to get back to winning ways on Saturday when beating Leatherhead 1-0, but the goal came against the run of play and it wasn't a great performance. They have picked up more points and wins on their travels than at home and I struggle to see how the away side are as big as 11/4 (Betfred) to get back to winning ways.

Concord 2.5pts @ 11/10 with Marathon and William Hill
Alvechurch 1pt @ 6/4 with BetVictor
Corinthian Casuals 1pt @ 11/4 with Betfred

Solihull Moors vs Harrogate (2) DNB 1.87

Harrogate unchanged from last game, while Solihull Moors are missing key attackers Yusuf and Maxwell. Harrogate have only ever lost to Salford and Daggers away (freak result), but they are quite strong away and with Moors being considerably weakened tonight, DNB looks ok.

A crazy drift on Concord means some of you did better than 11/10 so well done if you did. As I have mentioned a few times before the Asian's really don't have a clue at times and how on earth anyone could back Hampton I don't know. Alvechurch had numerous chances if the Bet365 stats are to be believed but could only score a very late equaliser. Anyway we are in profit ahead of Casuals tomorrow.