** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Dec 7th - 10th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Werder Bremen have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in Bundesliga.
Düsseldorf conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have lost their last 3 home matches in Bundesliga.
69% of Düsseldorf's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 07.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-12-2018-12547

Werder Bremen v Fortuna Düsseldorf

Werder Bremen: Moisander (12/0 d, suspended), Veljkovic (12/1 d), Bargfrede (8/0 m), Kapino (0/0 g), Bartels (0/0 f), Johannsson (0/0 f)

Fortuna Düsseldorf: Lovren (2/0 m, doubtful), Sobottka (7/0 m), Barkok (2/0 m), Wolf (0/0 g), Wiesner (0/0 g), Contento (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hoffenheim have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Bundesliga.
Freiburg conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
68% of RB Leipzig's points have been earned at home in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in Bundesliga.
32% of FC Augsburg's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
69% of Wolfsburg's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig have scored 71% of their goals at home in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 175 Football Betting Streaks for 08.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-12-2018-12566

I'm just running a little bit behind with the previews in the European leagues this week. Will get a Bundesliga preview for one of the Sunday matches out tomorrow. In the meantime, what bets are you guys lining up for these upcoming matches?

Herta Berlin v Eintracht Frankfurt

Herta Berlin haven't been brilliant at home lately, with 2 draw and one loss, 4 scored and 7 conceded. But they regained some morale with the away win 2-0 to Hannover.

Eintracht lost last game at home 1-2 to Wolfsburg, but actually they had a really busy schedule with EL too.

Their firepower is out of doubt and are the second most entertaining side in the Bundesliga, with an average of 3.5 goals per game. More they scored 10 goals in last 4 travels.

BTTS YES and Over 2.5 @ 1.83 with Bet365

31% of Moenchengladb.'s conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga.
35% of Stuttgart's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
79% of FSV Mainz's conceded goals occured in the second half in Bundesliga.
Hannover 96 conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 106 Football Betting Streaks for 09.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-12-2018-12568

Mainz 05 vs Hannover

I feel like a bit of a bully this week in the Bundesliga because I'm kicking a struggling team when they're down. I'm pin-pointing the Mainz 05 versus Hannover match that is scheduled for a 2:30pm kick-off this Sunday at the Opel Arena because of the poor form of the away side.

Mainz 05 are enjoying a relatively stress-free season so far in the top flight of German football. Sandro Schwarz's team are 10th in the table. It means they're a full 10 points clear of any relegation concerns without any pressure to break into the European qualification spots. Recent results have been superb with 3 wins from their 4 league games during the month of November.

Hannover are in the doldrums right now. Andre Breitenreiter has every reason to be concerned about his position as manager with the club sitting in a lowly 17th place with just 9 points from their 13 league games so far this season. Only goal difference is keeping them off the bottom of the table.

The home side here have built their season on a solid defence so far. They have conceded just 14 goals in their 13 league games so far. Only fourth placed RB Leipzig have a better defensive record in the division conceding just 13 goals. It's an impressive statistic for a mid-table side.

It's the combination of Mainz's superb defensive record and Hannover being in such a bad spell of form that makes me think the home side should get the business done and secure a tight victory here. Hannover will look to grind a result out but I can't see them breaching this Mainz back-line.

Mainz 05 to Win @ 1.95 with BetStars

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.14 with MarathonBet

6 hours ago, thinkpink63 said:

Herta Berlin v Eintracht Frankfurt

Herta Berlin haven't been brilliant at home lately, with 2 draw and one loss, 4 scored and 7 conceded. But they regained some morale with the away win 2-0 to Hannover.

Eintracht lost last game at home 1-2 to Wolfsburg, but actually they had a really busy schedule with EL too.

Their firepower is out of doubt and are the second most entertaining side in the Bundesliga, with an average of 3.5 goals per game. More they scored 10 goals in last 4 travels.

BTTS YES and Over 2.5 @ 1.83 with Bet365

Unlucky with this one, @thinkpink63. One of those freak occasions the form and statistics go out the window.

12/09/2018

Bielefeld x Sandhousen

2 units

OVER [email protected] 188BET

I've projected my fair line and i found +Ev in this line,Although both teams have some injuries players,the need to win is bigger than the injuries,because sanhausen is in relegation zone,and Bielefeld is 4 pts above it.So both teams really need to win it.Furthermore both teams have good attack(Home and away) and bad deffense(home and away).So I hope a match with very opportunidy to goals.

min odds: @ 1.75

Football Facts and Streaks regarding II Bundesliga

Sankt Pauli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in II Bundesliga.
38% of Bochum's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in II Bundesliga.
Sankt Pauli conceded at least 1 goal in 86% of their home matches in II Bundesliga.
Bochum have drawn their last 3 away matches in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 57 Football Betting Streaks for 10.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-12-2018-12571