Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

La Liga Predictions > Dec 7th - 10th

spainratings.jpg

This weekend delivers another round of riveting La Liga matches. It's a very tough season to predict this year with Real Madrid and Barcelona slightly off the boil and a number of surprising title rivals stepping up. Take a look at the odds and ratings above then share your betting tips with us for these matches. :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

86% of Getafe's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
80% of Getafe's goals have been scored in the second half in La Liga.
Getafe have been undefeated in their last 6 away matches in La Liga.
69% of Leganes's points have been earned at home in La Liga.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 07.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-12-2018-12547

CD Leganés v Getafe CF

(Leganés head coach Mauricio Pellegrino awaiting for the result of an appeal against suspension of Jonathan Silva.)

CD Leganés: Silva (13/1 d, doubtful), Michael Santos (8/0 f), Raúl García (5/0 d), Recio (4/0 m), Muñoz (2/0 d), Szymanowski (0/0 m)

Getafe CF: Dakonam (13/0 d), Róber Ibáñez (5/0 m), Iván Alejo (4/0 m), Sergi Guardiola (3/0 f)(all doubtful), Bergara (3/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

86% of Valencia's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Atletico Madrid have been undefeated in their last 11 matches in La Liga.
FC Barcelona have scored in 100% of their away matches in La Liga.
47% of FC Sevilla's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Espanyol have scored in 100% of their home matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 175 Football Betting Streaks for 08.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-12-2018-12566

Real Betis vs Rayo Vallecano

Two teams that we haven't focused on much over the years are the attention of our La Liga preview this week. It's Real Betis versus Rayo Vallecano in a 7:45pm kick-off this Sunday at the Estadio Benito Villamarin. A win for the home side could push them back up in the European qualification spots.

Real Betis have been plagued by inconsistency over the season so far. Quique Setien's side have only won back-to-back matches once this season. They will be hoping that changes in this game having earned a hard-working 1-0 victory over Real Sociedad last weekend.

It's a dire time to be a Rayo Vallecano fan. Michel's team are milling around in 19th place with only 2 wins to their record this season. Fortunately, one of those two wins came in their last game at home to Eibar. So they come into this game with confidence that they haven't felt much this season.

In the head-to-head, Real Betis have only managed 1 victory in their last 9 encounters with Rayo Vallecano. However, the last meeting came back in the 2015/16 season and that was won by Real Betis. More heart can be taken by the home side over the fact that Rayo Vallecano have only won 1 of their last 23 away matches in La Liga.

I'm backing a home win here. Real Betis are producing more decent performances than poor performances. They have only lost 1 of their last 6 home league matches. I just think Rayo Vallecano are too fragile on the road. I can see the home team winning by a couple of goals.

Real Betis -1 @ 2.60 with SpreadEx

Real Betis HT/FT @ 2.50 with BetStars

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, and @derbent, what are you going to be looking at in terms of the betting this weekend guys?

Vallencia vs Sevilla

I expect Draw and Under 2,5, mainly because of the stats, the two teams play carefull now and don't take many risks. Sevilla is especially weak in their visits and I think they will not score more than one goal. Valencia play very well, but the team don't take the maximum of the games. So the best bet for me is Under 2,5.

9 hours ago, MarioDunav said:

Vallencia vs Sevilla

I expect Draw and Under 2,5, mainly because of the stats, the two teams play carefull now and don't take many risks. Sevilla is especially weak in their visits and I think they will not score more than one goal. Valencia play very well, but the team don't take the maximum of the games. So the best bet for me is Under 2,5.

1-1 FT Perfect :)

71% of Levante's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
Eibar have scored in 100% of their home matches in La Liga.
Levante have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in La Liga.
79% of Valladolid's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Real Betis have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 106 Football Betting Streaks for 09.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-12-2018-12568

Huesca - Real Madrid

I think this is a kind of match where Real should just go out and mash the opponents. They need better goal difference and Huesca is the official punch bag team this season. They lost away 3-0 to Atletico Madrid and away 8-2 to Barcelona. At home they can resist better but I still expect Real to go out and score to win by a margin of 3 goals minimum. It's ofcourse not impossible that Huesca manage to keep the score down to only lose by 1 or 2 goals but Real have been solid last three matches so I find it strange to see them not win this by the margin of 3 goals or more.

Real -2.25 at 2.70 with Pinnacle

Athletic Bilbao have failed to win in their last 13 matches in La Liga.
Girona have been undefeated in their last 6 away matches in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have failed to win in their last 6 home matches in La Liga.
Girona have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 57 Football Betting Streaks for 10.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-12-2018-12571

Athletic Bilbao vs Girona

This will be an open match. While playing Atletic Bilbao is very irregulra and thats why they haven't win in 12 matches so they could be candidates to relegtaion. As locals they have only one win. On the other side, Girona i s avery aagressive team and they have great players. they have improved their performance and defense. They have done well as visitants and have a better position in the standings now. Both are better in the attack than in the defense, so I bet on a draw @ 3.570 with pinnacle.