Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd muttley, 3rd Burnley Joe **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **
** November Nap's Competition Result: 1st andellio, 2nd Saddlesore, 3rd bymatrix, 4th MrJol KO Cup: DonnyFlyer, Most Winners: Astleavista**

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Dec 7th - 11th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratinfs.jpg

splratings.jpg

It is back to business as usual for this section this coming weekend. League 1, League 2, SPL, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1, and Scottish League 2 are all in action. The odds and ratings are attached above. The SPL odds are the only exception due to the midweek matches but I'll look to get them posted when they're available. Check out the stats and let us know your chosen bets for these games. :ok

12/08/2018

Scnuthorpe United x Gillingham

OVER 2.5 @ 1.90 SBOBET

2/3 units

I've projected my fair lines and I'found +EV in this odd.I think it's very high because both teams have very bad deffense and good attack,furthermore they need to win for up to table,and both didn't have recently misses players.So I hope a match with very opportunidy to goals.

min odd:@1.70

Wycombe vs Barnsley

League One action is back this weekend and I'm taking a bit of a risk with the preview this week. I'm turning my attention to the clash of in-form teams with mid-table Wycombe taking on high-flying Barnsley in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday at Adams Park.

Wycombe are climbing up the table under the reliable stewardship of Gareth Ainsworth. The man nicknamed "Wild Thing" was a cult hero at Cardiff so I'm keen to see him do well with the Chairboys. His team are currently in 10th place with 3 wins and 1 draw from their last 4 league games. The club is now just 6 points off the play-off pace and that could be halved by Saturday evening.

Barnsley are tough opposition for the home side. Daniel Stendel was a controversial choice by the new "moneyball" owners but it appears to be working so far. The Tykes are 5th with a game in hand on a number of teams around them. The only problem is that it's now two league games without a win. Is a bad run of form coming?

I'm tempted by this game because Wycombe have only lost 2 of their 10 games at home so far. Barnsley have also been inconsistent on the road with 5 wins, 1 draw, and 4 defeats. Not great for a team in the upper echelons of the table. I just feel given Wycombe's form and how Ainsworth can motivate his side that the odds being given to Wycombe are too good to miss for a double chance.

Wycombe Double Chance @ 2.00 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.91 with Betfred

AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale

AFC Wimbledon: Deji Oshilaja (19/1 d, captain, doubtful), Kwesi Appiah (18/2 f)

Rochdale: Kgosi Ntlhe (7/1 d), Andy Cannon (10/0 m)(both doubtful)

Accrington Stanley v Sunderland

Accrington Stanley: no absences

Sunderland: Charlie Wyke (3/1 f, doubtful), Duncan Watmore (0/0 m), Donald Love (4/0 d), Denver Hume (4/0 d), Ethan Robson (0/0 m), Lee Cattermole (13/3 m)

Mansfield v Notts County

Mansfield: Krystian Pearce (19/0 d, doubtful), David Mirfin (0/0 d), Alex MacDonald (8/0 f)

Notts County: Jon Stead (14/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Kane Hemmings (16/5 f, top scorer)(both doubtful), Enzio Boldewijn (19/3 f), Matt Tootle (12/0 d), Lewis Alessandra (13/1 f), Ben Hall (0/0 d)

Bury FC v Exeter City

Bury FC: Stephen Dawson (4/0 m, doubtful), Jermain Beckford (1/0 f)

Exeter City: Hiram Boateng (14/0 m), Troy Brown (4/0 d), Alex Hartridge (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Same as last week, if anyone's thinking about backing Hibs I'd advise caution. Things don't seem right behind the scenes at the moment with certain players seriously underperforming, we really should be good enough to beat Hamilton but I'm not touching it.

Annan v Edinburgh City

Edinburgh have been good to me this season and I've backed them again today, I'm surprised they're available at such a big price, I make them nearer to evens myself.

Edinburgh @ 2.25 has a touch of value.

1 hour ago, allyhibs said:

Same as last week, if anyone's thinking about backing Hibs I'd advise caution. Things don't seem right behind the scenes at the moment with certain players seriously underperforming, we really should be good enough to beat Hamilton but I'm not touching it.

Annan v Edinburgh City

Edinburgh have been good to me this season and I've backed them again today, I'm surprised they're available at such a big price, I make them nearer to evens myself.

Edinburgh @ 2.25 has a touch of value.

Yep im on them again also mate...Hopefully they can do the business again.

Aberdeen vs Livingston

The action for this round of these fixtures doesn't end yet. A few Tuesday fixtures coming up and I'm going with the Aberdeen versus Livingston match that kicks off at 7:45pm at Pittodrie. Neither side seems capable of building some consistency so this is a chance to stabilise things with a win.

Aberdeen will be disappointed with their season so far. The Dons are sitting in 7th place and if the season ended right now then they would miss out on a top six spot. Luckily, the season has plenty of legs but Derek McInnes will need to find some consistency for his team to move up the table. They are 7 points off the European qualification spots and those teams are starting to find their form.

Livingston have been an enigma this season. The farce that was the Kenny Miller era set the tone. Gary Holt has helped to settle things down since he came in but for every win there is a draw and a loss. It could still be argued that the club is defying expectations as a newly promoted side. They are 6th in the table and a win here would put them within 3 points of the top three. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season it's already been a season to remember.

The trouble for Livingston is that they're surviving off their home form at the Almondvale Stadium. They are 2nd to only Celtic in the home form table but are languishing in 10th place in the away form table with just one win from their travels so far this season. Not good news when they're playing an Aberdeen side that have won 4 of their last 5 home league matches.

I have a huge soft spot for Aberdeen after an amusing night in a Cardiff nightclub with some Aberdeen fans after Wales beat Scotland 4-0 at the Millennium Stadium in 2004. I won't say any more than that! I think this one has a win for them nailed on. Livingston have problems on the road and I think McInnes will help guide his team to all three points to leap frog their opponents in the table.

Aberdeen to Win @ 1.80 with BetVictor

Aberdeen HT/FT @ 2.88 with Betfair