** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Dec 8th - 10th

eplratings.jpg

After the midweek matches are out of the way, there's no chance to catch your breath! The next round of Premier League matches are with us at the weekend. Chelsea versus Manchester City is the stand-out game. It'll also be interesting to see how Southampton cope post-Mark Hughes against my beloved Cardiff. Share any tips you have for these matches below! :ok

Premier League predictions

Arsenal - Huddersfield Town
1 (1.30) 3-0 FT

Bournemouth - Liverpool
2 (1.65) 1-2 FT

Burnley - Brighton
1 (2.87) 1-0 FT

Cardiff City - Southampton
2 (2.58) 0-1 FT

Chelsea - Manchester City
X (3.80) 2-2 FT

Everton - Watford
X (3.70) 1-1 FT

Leicester City - Tottenham
2 (1.98) 1-2 FT

Manchester Utd - Fulham
1 (1.36) 2-1 FT

Newcastle Utd - Wolves
1 (2.86) 2-1 FT

West Ham - Crystal Palace
2 (3.2) 1-2 FT

Cardiff City V Southampton

X @ 3.30 Betfair

On paper this game should be close, Cardiff have looked decent in recent matches, particularly at home where you can see the spirit level is good. Southampton sit 2 places and 2 points below Cardiff in the table and the away side should be buoyed by the arrival of new manager Ralph Hasenhuttl.

ELO ratings between the two are virtually identical and I think we have an increased chance of stalemate here so I will back the draw.

Newcastle Utd V Wolverhampton Wanderers

X @ 3.15 Unibet

Both these teams achieved morale boosting results in midweek and it's hard to see either side loosing on Sunday. After discounting the home game against West Ham, we can see that Newcastle games are generally close and usually decided by a single goal margin. They are hard to beat under Benitez and I like their defence even more now that Jamaal Lascelles has returned from injury.

Wolves are a bit of a glamour club now and their international calibre imports enjoy playing in games against the big 6. I still feel they have problems scoring goals and opposition manager Rafa Benitez has the tactical nous to disrupt Wolves's?ez?'es?'ss?'sss? tricky 3-4-3 system. 

ELO ratings correlate with my view of the game. I can see this one ending in a low scoring stalemate so I will back the draw here.

Cardiff vs Southampton

OK, so I'm still nursing a wounded heart after our 3-1 defeat away to West Ham in midweek. It was a massive disappointment because we missed the penalty and really should have been ahead at that point anyway. Still, this Saturday delivers another crunch game at home against fellow strugglers Southampton in a 3pm kick-off at the Cardiff City Stadium.

Cardiff have looked like they are adapting to Premier League life a bit better recently. The team in general is showing more confidence. The problem that still plagues us is momentary lapses of concentration. It cost us points against Leicester, Everton, and now West Ham over recent weeks. The top flight is a cruel mistress and it punishes those lapses.

That's the difference between the Premier League and Championship. Right now, we're still outside the relegation zone but we need to pick up more points in those games where we compete and have our chances. We are in 16th place but just 2 points outside the bottom three. A loss here could see us slide back into the relegation zone heading into Christmas.

Southampton are actually worse off than Cardiff. Mark Hughes was sacked a few days ago after just 1 win all season but the club has moved quickly to bring in former Ingolstadt and RB Leipzig manager Ralph Hasenhuttl. The Saints have a track record of making shrewd managerial appointments over recent years with the likes of Mauricio Pochettino, Ronald Koeman, and Claude Puel all delivering decent results. However, recent appointments of Mauricio Pellegrino and Mark Hughes haven't worked out quite as well. Hasenhuttl is a gamble but Saints don't have the luxury of a sure thing right now.

The "Alpen Klopp" has a reputation for a high press game. That will play into our hands. We had teams come at us all season last year and it's what we built our counter attacking play on. I'm not sure Southampton currently have the personnel to maximise that strategy. Maybe they do. It'll depend how the players react to the new approach. I suppose the likes of Shane Long, Steven Davis, and Stuart Armstrong could adapt well.

Anyway, this could be a tough game for both teams. Neil Warnock was clearly raging after Tuesday night so he'll get a reaction from the players. There have been calls from our fans for Joe Ralls to be dropped and for Victor Camarasa to move central for a while. I think the penalty miss and the general performance from Ralls on Tuesday could trigger it. I can see Murphy coming back into the side with Hoilett on the other wing. Camarasa, Arter, and Gunnarsson in the middle.

I'm torn about what to back. I really think we can get the win here. There's a lot of talk about the new manager bounce but it's a big job Hasenhuttl has. He needs to change more than just the tactics. He needs to change the mentality and the morale of the team. We're turning the Cardiff City Stadium into a bit of a fortress and I think we could sneak the win here. That is me being an optimistic fan though so you might be better advised following @Mindfulness's advice on the draw! However, I do think Hasenhuttl could well still save Southampton. Might need a bit of time and a couple of new faces to see that change happen.

Cardiff to Win @ 3.00 with BetVictor

BTTS @ 1.91 with Ladbrokes

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, and @AndreBR, what bets are you all lining up here?

1 hour ago, Teodore said:

Guys, time for Burnley to win ? Next two matches both away against Tottenham and Arsenal so they need to get minimum 1 point against Brighton. 

It's fair to say the spirit level of Brighton is high - they are in a good moment and playing with confidence.

However, I think there are a few things working against them for the game at Burnley:

1. Brighton will be without key centre-back Shane Duffy who is suspended.

2. 3rd game of a 3 game week and Brighton had to play most of their midweek match with 10 men.

3. Burnley played well in their midweek home defeat to Liverpool. Scoreline did not reflect performance.

I actually think Burnley V Brighton is a very tough game to call, if I had to bet I would back the draw or Burnley DNB. I wouldn't want to back Brighton here.

Seems like I just finished typing the midweek predictions and here we are again, gotta love the festive football.

Bournemouth V Liverpool. Liverpool are developing the ability to not play so well and win, always handy when challenging for the title, I think they will nick this with a couple of late goals. DRAW HALF TIME/LIVERPOOL FULL TIME @ 4/1 MARATHONBET

Arsenal V Huddersfield. Arsenal would of been a little disappointed with only a point at Old Trafford and I expect them to make amends here, although Huddersfield have improved and maybe Arsenals style will suit them, however a home win is inevitable. UNDER 2.5 GOALS @ 4/7 BETFAIR

Burnley V Brighton. Agree with above statements that Burnley must start to get some points from these fixtures and I think they might this eek, not faulting Brighton and Chris Hughton, they play the right way and I like the guy, however I think Burnley will just edge this. OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 77/50 MARATHON BET

Cardiff V Southampton. @StevieDay1983 How the West Ham game would of been different if that early pen had gone in. A week ago I would of had Cardiff in this for sure, however the new manager syndrome could come in to effect here, amazes me how many teams win the first game of a new managers reign, so I am not so sure on the outcome of this match, this is a loose one for me in terms of betting however i'll go for CARDIFF TO WIN @ 2/1 BETWAY

Man United V Fulham. Surely Surely United will end their run of draws here?? Ranieri will probably set up being hard to break down and United find it hard to break sides down with their lack of fluid football however they have to start winning and the manager may have to stat throwing caution to the wind, with that said there seems to be considerable unrest at United with the managers style, still think they will win though. DRAW HALFTIME/UNITED FULLTIME @ 18/5 MARATHONBET

West  Ham V Palace. Where to start with the if's but's and maybe's, if Cardiff score the pen, If Palace could play the same two games running. I think this will be quite a tough encounter and in a rather cliche way the first goal here will be of paramount importance as both sides wobble when conceding first, think Palace will give this a better go than they did at Brighton, that said i'm opting for a draw here, but a scoring one so UNDER 1.5 GOALS @ 13/5 UNIBET & 888SPORT

THIS IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE FIXTURE OF THE WEEKEND

Chelsea V Man City. With Chelsea's surprise defeat at Wolves and City seeming to march towards the title this fixture is probably beneficial to a team not playing in it ( Liverpool ) the reds will be hoping for a home win or at least a Draw, City do not seem to change their approach to any fixture and this will be no different but Chelsea will be keen to put a dent in City's charge, I think this will be a tough one but I expect City to just nick this also. CITY HALFTIME/CITY FULLTIME @ 21/10 BET365

Leicester V Spurs. Another tough one this in my opinion but Spurs do seem to come up with a way of winning these tough ones at clubs Like Leicester. I think the outstanding bet here is for both teams to score @ 9/13 10BET & SPORTPESA

Newcastle V Wolves. Are the Wanderers finding form again, they will no doubt be buoyant after a superb win over Chelsea and Newcastle too after a hearty point at Goodison, Newcastle are so indifferent and that makes this tough as they will expect to win this sort of fixture at home, and Wolves will think they can get 3 more points here. hard to call for me. OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 38/25 MARATHONBET

Everton V Watford. So Silva and Richarlison  Are up against their old clubs and despite the usual I rspect them etc etc they will bith want to win this one desperately and I think they will do just that, however I expect a battle because Watford will equally want to prove a point. OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 47/50 MARATHONBET

Another weekends fixtures done, good hunting to you all and as usual, eat drink be merry but especially drink :beer:beer:beer

1 hour ago, Roy The Boy said:

Cardiff V Southampton. @StevieDay1983 How the West Ham game would of been different if that early pen had gone in. A week ago I would of had Cardiff in this for sure, however the new manager syndrome could come in to effect here, amazes me how many teams win the first game of a new managers reign, so I am not so sure on the outcome of this match, this is a loose one for me in terms of betting however i'll go for CARDIFF TO WIN @ 2/1 BETWAY

Roy, you're right. That's the problem with us at the moment. We're not making the small moments count. Every time we concede the first goal away you can guarantee we have missed a golden chance literally seconds before. It's the brutal reality of the Premier League. The most annoying thing about the whole penalty issue is that Victor Camarasa wanted to take it but Joe Ralls refused to let anyone else have it. Camarasa was the player everyone, including Warnock, wanted to take it.

I'm torn over Ralls. Never been his biggest fan. I've always felt he's had a fair share of lenience from fans (the same as Harris) because he's spent time in the club's youth set-up before coming into the first team. However, I felt he just about coped at Championship level. In the Premier League, he's out of his depth. He let us down by getting sent off against Tottenham and now he's missed this pen so the fans have finally lost patience with his attitude and performances.

The key thing here is that after a disappointing display Warnock always has us bouncing back. You've all seen his changing room rants. I dread to think what he said after that West Ham game to the players. He was raging during the game. Everyone's talking about the Southampton new manager bounce. Watch out for our angry Warnock bounce!

P.s. I apologise if we let you down! :lol

West Ham at home with odds of 2.3 to beat Palace seems a bit too big to me.  If we ignore the Man City game, West Ham are in decent enough form, and have beaten Cardiff and Burnley at home recently, who are probably a similar level to Palace.  I'd have them closer to evens for this so think there is a bit of value in their price.

As for Spurs this week, I couldn't recommend backing them at evens.  Leicester away is a tough game, and with Barcelona on Tuesday in a must win match, I think there will be one or two changes for this game.  Over 2.5 goals at around 1.85 would be my pick in this game.

Couple of games i like but it all seems so risky lately :D

Chelsea - City - Very tempted to back city at evens however there's not a lot of teams who can play back at them and win this season, Chelsea is one of them. I read a couple of days back from a Chelsea fan here on the forum that they've had tremendous run of luck and that it will eventually run out. It did vs Wolves, but question is can they win or draw vs city? Hard to say, will definitely be looking into it.

Bournemouth - Liverpool - Def a difficult match to cap. On paper Liverpool is strong, but like Chelsea so did Live had an amazing run of games and Bourne is not at all a bad opponent. Given recent performances of liverpool and given the must win match on tuesday vs Napoli i'd consider backing Bourne +0,5. I feel like Klopp might try and rest some players as well.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

80% of Bournemouth's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have been undefeated in their last 13 matches in Premier League.
Burnley have lost their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
Cardiff City conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 12 matches in Premier League.
Fulham conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Premier League.
67% of Chelsea's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Brighton & Hove have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 175 Football Betting Streaks for 08.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-12-2018-12566

Some good points on here this week, here are mine!

Burnley V Brighton

@Mindfulness has called this match about right

I'd agree with you all that it is time for a Burnley win. They showed a little more character against Liverpool in mid week, and they will see this game as an opportunity to get their first win. Based on the law of averages, Brighton have won their last 2 matches. Are they likely to win 3 in a row? I doubt it very much. Are Burnley due a win at last- Yes!

Although I will lay off the result, instead opting for Corners, as I think the home side just have to take the game to Brighton.

Also, Brighton have scored in each of their last five games, so BTTS could be a decent shout too

Burnley most corners - 2.1 

BTTS - 1.95

Cardiff V Stains

Quite simply 2 teams that will be going for it. As mentioned earlier by our our Welsh correspondent @StevieDay1983 Neil Warhorse will be looking for a reaction from his players after the midweek defeat. They have been playing well by all accounts, so I'm pretty confident that they will score. The visitors will also have a spring in their step now the new manager has arrived. I think this was evident on Wednesday, when some decent Spurs goalkeeping kept them to just 1 goal. I'd be pretty confident of them scoring too, so.....

BTTS - 1.8

O2.5 Goals - 2.1

Wet Spam V Crappy Palarse

After witnessing a lacklustre display from Palace in midweek, and with the Hammers hitting some decent form, I'd be confident in backing a comprehensive result for the home team. Palace's problem is scoring goals, so...

West Ham to win to nil - 3.75

Leicester V Spurs

BTTS & O2.5 goals - 2.1

Hopefully I'll get something right from this lot! Good luck:ok

Bournemouth v Liverpool FC

Bournemouth: Lewis Cook (13/0 m), Dan Gosling (12/0 m), Adam Smith (12/1 d)

Liverpool FC: Dejan Lovren (4/0 d), Joe Gomez (13/0 d), Sadio Mane (13/6 f, 2nd top scorer), Dominic Solanke (0/0 f), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (0/0 m), Nathaniel Clyne (0/0 d)

Arsenal v Huddersfield

Arsenal: Aaron Ramsey (15/1 m), Mesut Özil (10/3 m)(both doubtful), Rob Holding (10/0 d), Nacho Monreal (7/1 d), Danny Welbeck (8/1 f), Konstantinos Mavropanos (0/0 d)

Huddersfield: Steve Mounie (13/0 f, suspended), Philip Billing (15/1 m, suspended), Abdelhamid Sabiri (2/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hello everyone!

I am not sure about other games but I have been watching Bournemouth - Huddersfield since I placed a bet on home side and Huddersfield was all over them through most of the game. I wonder how Bournemouth managed to score two goals from two lousy counter attacks. It should have been FT 1:3 at least imo if Huddersfield just had better scoring skills.

So considering we have Liverpool(30:6 goal difference) today against them I am confident when saying that Liverpool will win the game and I am going for Liverpool -1.5 @2.6...I see a great value in this bet and we could see similar result to the one of the previous season where it was 0:4 for Liverpool. Even if Liverpool scores a goal less and Bournemouth manages to score somehow it would be 1:3. But it could also be 0:2...anyways, consider this bet, I have watched the game and in the next few rounds I am going all the time against Bournemouth(vs Wolves and Chelsea both -1.5), they are disappointment imo. I wonder how they managed to collect so many points since I didn't watch them before. Huddersfield player Mooy was all the time with the ball and they could not stop him and this is exactly where Salah is playing so imagine what will he do to them. I believe Liverpool will make over 2.5 goals by themselves. What a better way to prepare for the CL game.

Just my suggestion...GL y'all!

Gotta factor in Liverpool's tuesday cruicial game for napoli. IMO they'll do like they did vs Burnley, rotate players if they can score great if not bring in late players for a 1:2,0:1 type result, would not back liveprool here, if anything Bournemouth at home has been very good this year, i'd much rather back them or draw.

1 hour ago, newjack said:

Gotta factor in Liverpool's tuesday cruicial game for napoli. IMO they'll do like they did vs Burnley, rotate players if they can score great if not bring in late players for a 1:2,0:1 type result, would not back liveprool here, if anything Bournemouth at home has been very good this year, i'd much rather back them or draw.

Wilson out for Bournemouth. Salah and Firmino both start. Liverpool want to do well in all competitions but will prioritize the premier league whilst they're still in with a chance of winning it.

Even without Wilson, Bournemouth are still dangerous. I would avoid this game from 1X2 / AH perspective.

On 06/12/2018 at 4:14 PM, Mindfulness said:

It's fair to say the spirit level of Brighton is high - they are in a good moment and playing with confidence.

However, I think there are a few things working against them for the game at Burnley:

1. Brighton will be without key centre-back Shane Duffy who is suspended.

2. 3rd game of a 3 game week and Brighton had to play most of their midweek match with 10 men.

3. Burnley played well in their midweek home defeat to Liverpool. Scoreline did not reflect performance.

I actually think Burnley V Brighton is a very tough game to call, if I had to bet I would back the draw or Burnley DNB. I wouldn't want to back Brighton here.

I've taken Burnley +0 AH @ 2.02 Betvictor

Edited by Mindfulness

18 hours ago, EuroDream said:

Hello everyone!

I am not sure about other games but I have been watching Bournemouth - Huddersfield since I placed a bet on home side and Huddersfield was all over them through most of the game. I wonder how Bournemouth managed to score two goals from two lousy counter attacks. It should have been FT 1:3 at least imo if Huddersfield just had better scoring skills.

So considering we have Liverpool(30:6 goal difference) today against them I am confident when saying that Liverpool will win the game and I am going for Liverpool -1.5 @2.6...I see a great value in this bet and we could see similar result to the one of the previous season where it was 0:4 for Liverpool. Even if Liverpool scores a goal less and Bournemouth manages to score somehow it would be 1:3. But it could also be 0:2...anyways, consider this bet, I have watched the game and in the next few rounds I am going all the time against Bournemouth(vs Wolves and Chelsea both -1.5), they are disappointment imo. I wonder how they managed to collect so many points since I didn't watch them before. Huddersfield player Mooy was all the time with the ball and they could not stop him and this is exactly where Salah is playing so imagine what will he do to them. I believe Liverpool will make over 2.5 goals by themselves. What a better way to prepare for the CL game.

Just my suggestion...GL y'all!

Welcome to the madness that is the Premier League forum mate! Great input. Hope to see more of that from you!

Roy, Callum Paterson didn't let us down! It was close but we were well deserving of the win. 4 wins from our last 5 home games now. Grinding out results at the Cardiff City Stadium. Just need to fix our away form. Replicating Brighton's progress last season right now!

73% of Wolverhampton's matches had under 2.5 goals in Premier League.
Newcastle Utd have scored 42% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Premier League.
Wolverhampton conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Newcastle Utd have scored 75% of their goals in the first half in Premier League.

You can find interesting 106 Football Betting Streaks for 09.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-12-2018-12568

Newcastle vs Wolves

The solitary Premier League fixture this Sunday comes at St James' Park where struggling Newcastle will look to pick up a much-needed three points against mid-table Wolves in this 4pm kick-off. Both teams have had stuttering periods recently and this tie is finely-poised.

Newcastle had a torrid start to the season failing to win a league game until 3rd November. However, that victory triggered a run of three back-to-back league wins. Unfortunately, they returned to losing ways in their following game and a draw in their most recent match against Everton has meant it's now two league games without a win. The club is in 15th place but a win could see the Magpies pull 6 points clear of the relegation zone.

Wolves had appeared to be adapting to Premier League life as well as expected. Nuno Espirito Santo's side only lost 1 of their first 8 league matches but a barren run of results saw them lose their way. It was 5 losses and 1 draw from 6 league games before a momentous 2-1 win against Chelsea in midweek saw the club return to winning ways. Victory here would see the club bounce back into the top 10.

The home form of Rafa Benitez's side is a cause for concern. The club has lost 6 of its 8 home matches in the league this season. Their fans will draw solace from the fact that the club has never lost to Wolves in the Premier League. Wolves also haven't scored more than once in any of their away matches this season.

This is unlikely to be a thrilling game. Wolves regained some of their swagger during midweek against a Chelsea side that has just beaten Manchester City. If they can find that level of performance again here then this should be a comfortable win. I'm not sure whether to back a narrow 1-0 win for Wolves or a low-scoring 0-0 or 1-1 draw. I think the low-scoring draw is the most attractive option.

Draw @ 3.20 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.65 with MarathonBet

Newcastle v wolves

Ciaran clark has 2 goals in 6 (+2 sub) appearances for Newcastle.

I think the 50/1 first goalscorer looks overpriced with bet 365.

I will try a bet on fgs and also a separate bet on him for last goalscorer at 50/1 also

Best scenario is he scores the only goal and both bets collect

Everton have scored in 100% of their home matches in Premier League.
Watford have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Premier League.
74% of Everton's points have been earned at home in Premier League.
62% of Watford's conceded goals were conceded at home in Premier League.

You can find interesting 57 Football Betting Streaks for 10.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-12-2018-12571

Everton vs Watford

The Monday Night Football match for the Premier League throws up an intriguing encounter tonight when an evolving Everton welcome the early season pace setters Watford to Goodison Park for an 8pm kick-off. Can the Toffees bounce back after two games without a win or will Watford win their first three points in 5 matches?

Everton are undergoing a makeover under Marco Silva. The Portuguese man is revolutionising things at the club and generally it's working for the better. A few frustrating results recently such as the unlucky 1-0 loss away to rivals Liverpool and the 1-1 draw at home to Newcastle has stalled progress but a win here will see the club move into 6th place above Manchester United. So it's not all bad news.

Watford were in irresistible form at the beginning of the league season. Javier Gracia's men won their first 4 league matches in a row. Unfortunately, just 2 wins in their following 11 league games including 1 draw and 4 defeats in their last 5 league games has seen them plummet down the table to 13th place. The Hornets are still 10 points clear of relegation but the Christmas schedule could be a telling time for the gaffer.

If the current form wasn't enough to sway you towards backing the home side then the head-to-head record might well do. Everton have won 11 of their last 12 matches against Watford at Goodison Park. It is a record that doesn't have a defeat to Everton's name so they'll come into this game full of optimism.

Interestingly, it would appear the recent encounters between these two clubs have been slow burners. All of the last 10 goals that have been scored in this fixture have been scored in the second half of the matches. Watford will be hoping to get an early goal to set them on their way to a first away win in 9 matches on a Monday night.

It seems obvious but I'm backing an Everton win here. Cardiff played very well against Silva's side when we visited Goodison Park but we still lost 1-0. It seems he has turned them into a side that are very difficult to beat but are becoming more used to his system. This is a system that certainly makes the most of their attacking talents with Gylfi Sigurdsson, Richarlison, and Theo Walcott all thriving.

I know this might seem a bit reactionary but I'm worried for Gracia's position. The Watford hierarchy have shown they are never afraid to sack their manager early doors if it's not going well. I'd say he has until the start of January and I can't see their form improving any time soon.

Everton to Win @ 1.78 with Betway

Draw HT - Everton FT @ 4.80 with MarathonBet