** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£500 per week BTTS System

Hi all, Im here to share my success bet system with this wonderful punters, enjoy.

Last few months I got over 4,500£ from betting on EPL, thats over 500£ a week. Wondering how? 

The system is simply: a week have 10 games to bet on, right? I go for BTTS guessing em' all, thats over 300\1 odds. Smart research & investing buged +-30£ weekly can bring you up to 500£, how? Simply split your bets. 30 BTTS differents bets using 1£ will do the job. 

Last week EPL BTTS results:

Yes (Cardiff - Wolverhampton)

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

No (Liverpool - Everton)

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/24/2019 at 7:50 AM, Ruckser said:

Is there anyone who understood the idea of this strategy??? Looks like it promising!!!

Ok, I’ll have a bash. The answers are “no” and “no, it doesn’t”.

What in that garbled nonsense of a post suggests the seeds of a promising strategy? Might as well say do 30 lines on the lottery every week. Best guess is it’s suggesting have 30 goes at calling btts for all 10 EPL games, unless it’s suggesting perms of some sort.

As the OP hasn’t posted anything beyond those words of wisdom I’d treat the concept with a large pinch of salt and an enormous barge pole.