** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

RACEBETS

MCLARKE

Opened an account for my daughter yesterday with RACEBETS, basically to take advantage of the £50 free bet offer.

I deposited £50 and placed my 1st bet of £27 which lost.

I placed my 2nd bet (the remaining £23) today but the bet was not accepted.

After trying to contact them I was finally informed that I was not allowed to take a price, I am only allowed to bet at SP.

Must be the quickest restriction ever, after 1 losing bet !

14 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Opened an account for my daughter yesterday with RACEBETS, basically to take advantage of the £50 free bet offer.

I deposited £50 and placed my 1st bet of £27 which lost.

I placed my 2nd bet (the remaining £23) today but the bet was not accepted.

After trying to contact them I was finally informed that I was not allowed to take a price, I am only allowed to bet at SP.

Must be the quickest restriction ever, after 1 losing bet !

The books are tight enough as it is, but just wait until there cashcow / drug money laundering FOTB's are restricted.

I dont know if the books are still using iesnare as that tech is a old hat now , but some punters were restricted just after sign up before a bet was even put on when that was the 'Big Brother' tool to go to for the books.

Any sign of being a winner and you'll be restricted quicker than you think.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, as soon as shops go tap and pay /pre paid card payment only (which they will for your "security") you will not be able to make money at all from betting as then they can monitor you offline as well as on.

The transition of monitoring you offline as well started ages ago with Coral card, Ladcooks The Grid etc etc

Drink while there's still water in the well ;)

I opened an account in my own name with them a couple of years ago and got shut down pretty quickly. At least I managed to escape with £400 on that occasion.

My daughter now has her own house and I set up the account at her house with her IP address etc. so I assume they would not be able to connect her to me.

But who knows in this day and age !