** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Thursday Nov 29th

Ayr

Have to admit Ayr is not my most profitable track by a very long way but they have a couple of nice prospects on tomorrows card and will be worth watching for future reference.

In the opening race Ruth Jefferson introduces Buster Valentine who cost £100,000 after winning a point at Stowlin, he made all and won comfortably and looks a very exciting recruit. The 5yo wont be a price as he has found a very weak contest for his first run over hurdles.

In the 2.25 we have a fascinating novice chase which looks between three of the 7 starters. Two southern raiders in the shape of No Hassle Hoff (D.Skelton) and Kalahari Queen  (J.Snowden) have some chasing form in the book and they are joined by newcomer Uppertown Prince from the McCain yard.

On hurdles ratings No Hassle Hoff edges it by a few pounds and there was enough to like about his chasing debut at Sandown to think once he has ironed out the silly mistakes he can take one of these races without much fuss.

1210: Buster Valentine 10/11
225: No Hassle Hoff 13/8

4/1 Double @ bet365

7 hours ago, EviL ZippY said:

Game Of War T12:15 @ 7/2 

Unblinking W1:45 @ 2/1 

Lothario K6:30 @ 7/2 

plenty of racing, but not very much particularly grabbing my eye today. 

No Hassle Hoff already mentioned by @BillyHills is the other I like :) 

Win

Win

Lose. Winston is either shite, or he deliberately didn’t try there. dodgy as F ride that