** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Nov 30th - Dec 3rd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Rayo Vallecano have failed to win in their last 10 matches in La Liga.
72% of Eibar's points have been earned at home in La Liga.
69% of Rayo Vallecano's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
Rayo Vallecano conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their home matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 89 Football Betting Streaks for 30.11.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-11-2018-12235

Rayo Vallecano v SD Eibar

Rayo Vallecano: Advíncula (13/1 d, suspended), Kakuta (9/1 m), Javi Guerra (2/0 f)

SD Eibar: Dmitrović (9/0 first goalkeeper), Pedro León (0/0 m), Jordi Calavera (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Celta Vigo vs Huesca

One of the teams experiencing a very disappointing campaign so far in La Liga is Celta Vigo and they go up against Huesca in a battle between two struggling sides. It's a midday kick-off tomorrow afternoon at the Estadio Municipal de Balaidos and both teams are desperate for all three points.

Celta Vigo had pre-season aspirations of improving vastly on their mid-table finish last season. However, Antonio Mohamed's side struggled before he was sacked earlier this month and replaced by the little known Portuguese manager Miguel Cardoso. It's another big gamble by the Galician side. He lost his first game in charge 2-1 to Real Sociedad. The international break has given Cardoso time to work with the players so the fans will be hoping the new manager effect can give them a boost.

Huesca are sitting rock bottom of La Liga and appear destined to return to the second tier. Former head coach Leo Franco was sacked back in October but the appointment of Francisco Rodriguez has done little to improve form with the new manager only picking up 1 point from his games in charge so far.

Form is an issue for both sides at the moment. Celta have lost 2 of their last 3 league games having been unbeaten for the previous 15 league matches. On the flip side of the stats they have won just 1 of their last 10 La Liga matches. This is Cardoso's second game in charge though so that can be taken with a pinch of salt.

I think this season will continue to be tough for both of these sides this season. I'm not sure Celta will make light work of this game. They should come away with the win because Huesca have only won 1 league game away this season and have lost their last 5 consecutive away games in La Liga. I'm going to chance my arm and back Celta for a solid win but it won't be pretty.

Celta Vigo -1 @ 2.88 with SpreadEx

Celta Vigo HT/FT @ 2.60 with Ladbrokes

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, and @derbent, what bets are you guys lining up for this weekend's action?

Rayo Vallecano – Eibar

Spanish 14th  round begins with a promising match in Madrid

Hosts are 19th with 7 points,6 less than safe zone, Eibar is in the midtable.

Rayo’s results look bad but that is because they only know to attack and never go back to defend,no matter the opposition nor the result. Their last two home games were against Villarreal and Barca and they were leading till the end but refused to go back and were punished.

Eibar last week achieved maybe their biggest win in history-beating Real Madrid at home 3:0 but they could’ve scored 5 and was well deserved. This victory helped them go in midtable and now they will want to show that this victory was not accidental.

Bookies favor Eibar to win due to their superior class but I think the best option here is plenty of goals.

Rayo is not defending, Eibar should score 1-2 goals, so over 2.5 goals @ 1.92 bet365.

This is my first post here and I want to greet everyone. This is a nice place to share thoughts and help each other making the decisions. I hope what I write to be beneficial the same way as your posts are to me.

Good luck!

Edited by Dr. Florida192

Real Zaragoza – Cadiz (Segunda Division)

Hosts are 18th, Cadiz are  7th.The form of the two teams is totally different-Zaragoza have one win in last 11(1/4/6 10:18 with 0/4/2 5:9 at home) and Cadiz are with 5 in a row(16:4).H2H does not get any better for Zaragoza as they have no win here against this opponent in 3 tries ( 0/1/2) with most recently a defeat for Copa del Rey 0:1 six weeks ago.

I usually don’t trust blindly on stats but with odds above 2/1 @ bet365, I think it’s not a bad opportunity.

Match starts in  1.5h.

Cadiz @ 2/1 bet365.

Edited by Dr. Florida192

Valencia did not concede any goal in 67% of their away matches in La Liga.
85% of Valladolid's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
69% of Leganes's matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Getafe have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
Espanyol have scored in each of their last 8 matches in La Liga.
75% of Real Madrid's goals have been scored in the second half in La Liga.

You can find interesting 184 Football Betting Streaks for 01.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-12-2018-12251

Real Betis have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.
33% of Atletico Madrid's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in La Liga.
FC Barcelona have scored in each of their last 13 matches in La Liga.
Real Sociedad have scored 71% of their goals away in La Liga.
Girona conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in La Liga.
Villarreal have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 164 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-12-2018-12254

Alaves v Sevilla

Sevilla have played on Thursday in Europa League losing 0-1 to Standard de Liege and will feel the pressure today of defending the top of La Liga, one point clear Barcelona.

Alaves will be a hard nut to crack though. They are still unbeaten at home so far, with 3 home wins on the row (Real Madrid, Villareal and Huesca).

Alaves + 0.5 AH @ 1.85 with Bet365

Alaves 0 AH @ 2.67 with Bet365

Levante have scored 30% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao have failed to win in their last 12 matches in La Liga.
Levante have scored in 100% of their home matches in La Liga.
Athletic Bilbao conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in La Liga.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 03.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-12-2018-12508

On 12/2/2018 at 2:21 PM, thinkpink63 said:

Alaves v Sevilla

Sevilla have played on Thursday in Europa League losing 0-1 to Standard de Liege and will feel the pressure today of defending the top of La Liga, one point clear Barcelona.

Alaves will be a hard nut to crack though. They are still unbeaten at home so far, with 3 home wins on the row (Real Madrid, Villareal and Huesca).

Alaves + 0.5 AH @ 1.85 with Bet365

Alaves 0 AH @ 2.67 with Bet365

1-1, so the @ 1.85 bet landed :beer

Alaves wasted the 1-0 lead and conceded the equalizer at 78'. Also hit a inner post at 88' with the goalkeeper saving. Refund so on the 0 AH pick

Edited by thinkpink63

On 3.12.2018 г. at 4:44 PM, thinkpink63 said:

1-1, so the @ 1.85 bet landed :beer

Alaves wasted the 1-0 lead and conceded the equalizer at 78'. Also hit a inner post at 88' with the goalkeeper saving. Refund so on the 0 AH pick

Yes, this was a nice pick. Sevilla are poor quests and a lot of their away games are imo Home win or Draw.